- Text Size +
"OMG BRIAN I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES"

"AJ YOU CAN BONE ME ANYDAY."

"KEVIN--"

"NICK---"

"HOWARD--"

"--WILL YOU MARRY ME"

"--I NAMED MY DOG AFTER YOU."

"--OM FIDDLE STICKS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."


All of the screaming became a blur as soon as her head hit the window.They'd only been touring for a month and already Autumn despised it. Yea, okay, she got the main jist of it down, but the fans got on her nerves. She had no grudges against them, it was only when they screamed in her ear. Or begged for backstage passes. Or begged for a phone number, tears invovled. How these fans knew who she was baffled her. She sighed again as the car inched slowly in the traffic. Fans where everywhere. Currently, they were surrounding her car, pounding on the windows and screaming their favorite boys name. They didn't realize that all of the boys had already left. They didn't realize that she and a few crew were the only ones in the car. Maybe if this car didn't have tinted windows....Yawning, she snuggled into her leather jacket.


"Hey, Aut, we're here." She opened her eyes lazily as a hand came out and brushed her shoulder, shaking it gently. When she opened her eyes, she grinned at the beautiful green staring back at her.

"Hey sexy." She blushed as Kevin's grin got wide. She blamed it on the sleepy endorphins still clogging her thought process. But she knew better.

Kevin flashed a sexy smile, a mere tilt of lips and flash of teeth. She grinned and held onto his hand tightly as he helped her out of the car.

It was too fucking early for any fans to be around. But alas, there were. Not many, but some.

She delibriatley walked in front of Kevin, putting an extra sass in her step. She'd have him in no time.

Kevin watched Autumn's reaction to his smile. Yep, he'd have her in no time.



He walked up to Alex's room and knocked on the door.

"Yo man, the rules have changed. Since obviously I will win without any challenge what so ever, we're going to spice things up a bit. The first one to make it to the tabloids, plus the original challenge wins. In other words, when they start printing that me and her are a couple, I win. Now, for when I win, I'll get to set you up on dates. Any date, any person I want. For one whole week. As an added bonus to me, I'll make it non alchololic. That means, you and your lady friend will get to go on dates organized by me. Right down to the last french fry, sushi platter, music note." He smirked confidently and already began thinking of date ideas.

Alex's brow quirked up. "Oh really. Seeing as how she already kissed me, (he was lying, but Kev couldn't tell.) then you'll need to step up your game. If I win, which I will, you'll give up fornication for a month (Self or with partner of choice.) As well as doing a little something extra on the next 3 shows of my choice." Alex beamed up at Kevin, knowing the older man had no chance in hell.

"What do I get when I win?" Both guys turned around openmouthed.

"Brian!" They looked at him with astonshiment.

"I don't know what poor girl you're doing this too, but take my advice and stop before emotions get involved. Once they do, all hell breaks loose." He had a grim expression with a slight frown on his lips.

Both men nodded their heads understandingly, but said nothing.

Brian sighed and walked away, entering his hotel room and shutting the door.

He knew who this was being done too, and she didn't deserve it. He wasn't going to get into it with them tonight, but if things didn't change real fast then he was going to have to save their asses. Again.


Autumn awoke with a start as a loud persisent knock sounded on her door. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the sound, but another loud bang came, which demanded to not be ignored. Grumbling, she rose out of bed and rested on her elbows, squinting in the darkness.

The clock read 3:12 a.m. She hadn't even been asleep for an hour.


Her body feeling like lead, her feet dragging on the plush carpet, she slowly made her way to the door.

"This better be bloody good, because if it isn't their going to get smacked."

"Well hello to you too, sunshine. I couldn't sleep, I was wondering if I could come in and talk to you about some pressing issues I have." She looked up with a confused expession on her face.

"Why the hell did you wake me up in the middle of the morning to talk to me about 'pressing issues'? Couldn't this wait until the meeting later on?" She glared at Kevin. Last time he said he wanted to talk, they didn't talk once about his 'suggestions for opening acts.'. She gave him a glare and added, "Get the hell away from me Kevin. You woke me up for some nonsense crap, and I'm not gonna stay awake for you, only for you to dodge the topic. Now, I suggest you get some sleep because we go on the Early show tomorrow. Wake up call is at 5 am. You are so lucky you didn't get a kick in the family jewels. Thats only what you deserve." She started to close the door on him, when his fingers gripped the door, holding it in his current place.

" Wait, I just wanted to see your sexy body once more before I go to sleep." His voice purred with sexiness, dropping lower.

"You're kidding right? Don't freaking wake me up and send me that line of bullcrap. You might want to get some better pick up lines too. Those suck major ass. Any other chick would have been disgusted. You're lucky I didn't laugh in your face.. Come to think of it, you might want to watch Alex for some pointers. I hear hes real smooth with anything that has boobs. Next time you want to talk to me, use a telephone." She pried his fingers of the door and slammed it in his face.


"Woah, total rejection man. So what are these 'pressing issues'? Don't you think that if their that important, you'd come to us first?" Alex snickered as Kevin walked away and entered his room, shutting it behind him,.


Autumn fumed as she slid back under the covers. With the way things are going, she wanted nothing to do with Kevin and his corny pick up lines.

Couldn't she have any one other than 'Train ' hit on her? She'd never live it down if she was caught with any of the Boys. Yuck. She could just see her friends sneers now.

"OH LOOK, HES NOT GAY AFTER ALL."

"DID YOU TURN HIM WITH YOUR FEMININE WILES?"

"YOU'RE DATING A BSB FAG BOY? HOW FUNNY."

And that was only the nicer of the comments.

No, she could do without all of that complicating her life. Staying away from them in public was the key. No compromising situations, tabliods, no friends laughing at her for bagging a fagstreet boy, erm..Backdoorboy. Yes, being low key was the ticket for her. This ticket was what was going to keep her sane. No contact, no problems.

Her game was going to be even tricker now to try and avoid the hawk eyes of the reporters.

She was always up for a challenge.

She grinned to herself as she fell asleep.


The game just turned into something more. Something exciting, new, dangerous. What are they willing to sacrafice to win?