- Text Size +
She yawned and stretched out her limbs. After rehearsing the moves with the boys, she was sore. She looked at the clock and groaned. In bright red letters it read : 5:18 am. What better way to lose some frusteration then at the hotel gym? The boys themselves weren't going to be up for at least another 5 hours. Today, gladly, was one of their only off days. They were in beautiful downtown San Antonio. The riverwalk, the resteraunts, the alamo. Autumn quickly changed into her casual attire. Okay okay, more like "Workout trash attire." In her perspective anyway. A sports bra was the only thing that covered her chest, shorts encased her long tan legs. Noone was going to see her like this, so what did it matter? Lacing up her nikes, she stood up and stretched again. She slipped her room key in the pocket inside her gym shorts.

Autumn stepped onto the treadmill. This was how she liked to start her day. Work off her frusterations, then relax in a nice hot bubble bath. Her blasted red hair kept hitting her face. It was really getting too long. She flipped it out of her eyes once more and set the treadmill on a meduim uphill hike. Lets just say with the boys in her thoughts 247, she was reallllly frusterated.


Alex awoke with a start. Sweat trickled down his spine, his forehead to add to the already soaked sheets. He wiped off sweat threatening to go into his mouth with his knuckle. Sighing he looked at the clock. 5:30 a.m.. That was too early to be up on his only day off. He stumbled out of bed, stubbing his toe on the chair by the bathroom.

"Shit!!!" He wobbled by the door on one foot, holding his other with his hand, rubbing his toe.

"Baby? Come back to bed." a sultry blonde with curly hair that bounced everytime she moved squeaked from the bed.

He went into the restroom and relieved himself. It was not until he felt arms around his waist that he sighed.

"Emma, honey, not now." He pulled on a curl and sighed.

Emma knew this was wrong, but with business to attend to in Texas, this was the perfect opportunity. She yawned and crawled back into bed. She heard the door close and sighed.



Alex went straight to the pool. The water calms him more than Jack ever could. He looked around quickly and stripped naked. Before he gave it a second thought, he dived into the cool waters.He floated onto his back and drowned out the outside world.


Autumn took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She had been doing yoga for three months now. Well, three months every chance she got, which wasnt much. So this would make it her what...third time doing it? She didn't go by a video, just did the same ole' routine. If anyone looked hard enough, it'd just look like she was stretching. Oh well, same principle, right?

She yawned again, feeling her whole body relax. One more repition and she was ready for bed.

Alex quickly got out of the water and shivered. He looked around in horror as he realized that he didn't bring a towel. Groaning inwardly he thought to himself. Air dry? He groaned again and stood there for a minute.


She got up and stretched. Maybe she'd go out to the pool and dip her feet in. She was tired, but going back to sleep now would do more harm than good. She walked over to the sliding glass door connecting the outside pool to the gym. Squinting she looked out into the beautiful dark morning.


Alex jumped with a start and screeched. He could hear someone behind him. Someone that came out of the patio door. He grabbed the first thing he could reach and covered his crotch.

She looked up into the sky one last time and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes when something bright blinded her vision. Opening them up inch by inch, she started laughing when she realized what it was. She laughed so hard she had to hold onto the poolside furniture. Autumn looked up and grinned as she watched Alex grab a flip flop to cover himself up with.

"Hey, dude, your butt blinded me, think you could get dressed? I DO NOT want to have to explain this one." She laughed at his expression.

"Autumn? What are you doing out here?" He quickly got dressed, trying not to show too much skin. It was a lost cause.

"I could ask the same about you, lover-boy." She flopped down onto a chair and kicked off her shoes.

Alex's eyes widened in surpise. Was she flirting with him? He watched as she took off her shoes. His eyes roamed her body, but his mind was still confused.

Autumn yawned and moved to the pool. Sitting down on the edge she carefully put her feet in. A moment later, she felt the closeness of a hip touching hers, feet kicking silently in the water beside her still ones. She looked up, which was a mistake. His eyes sucked her in, telling them everything he knew. Showing her everything he was.

Alex looked at Autumn and smiled. The eye trick worked every time.

Autumn felt her head tilt up and forward. She jumped when she felt soft lips touch hers.

"What the hell are you doing?" She fought the urge to wipe her mouth off with the back of her hand.

Alex look flabbergasted. One hand was on her arm, the other one cradling her face.

He almost had her. He could taste her lips still, see the hopeless look in her eyes. His gut fluttered anxiously when she leaned into him and closed her eyes.

"Well, Mr. Mclean, you have ruined another great sunrise. Thanks alot. " She got up and brushed her shorts off, picking up her shoes on the way. She didn't feel like taking the time to put them on. It'd just give him a chance to say something she didn't want to hear. She hated the truth in his eyes. He might not know he was projecting it, but it was there, in plain sight, for her eyes only.

She was this close to having him and she suddenly got a conscience. She could still see the lost look in his eyes. The lost, hurtful, truthful look. He was just begging to be saved. To be given some kind of direction.

There was no way she was going to be able to go back to sleep now.