- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok...so I'm not sure if Im going to keep this...well it all depends on what you think..so let me know! chow!

I could hear them babbling amongst each other. It was pretty amusing to hear two grown men arguing like kids. What wasn‘t funny, was the severe pounding in my head.

“Listen you are the one that didn’t pay attention where you were going Kevin”

“What…you said run…so I ran…the heck I knew she was standing there…I really didn’t see her…”

“Yeah well you made the poor girl kiss the floor, not once, but twice. You know what it is…it‘s them Backstreet Boy eyes…” There was a short pause after that phrase.

I could fill a giggle rising in the pit of my stomach. What are Backstreet Boy eyes?

“AJ are you insane…what the hell are Backstreet Boy eyes?”

Yeah AJ what are Backstreet Boy eyes…wait a minute AJ and Kevin are in the same elevator as me…no way!

“Just drop it Kevin and give the girl CPR. I think she isn’t breathing…”

My eyes slowly opened and there they were hovering over me not really noticing that I was coming back to my senses very slowly. That I was in fact alive and breathing.

“You’re the oldest! You should do it!”

“No…just cause I crashed into her doesn’t mean I have to…”

Thankfully I wasn‘t dying, because I would have croaked. Especially, since they were arguing about who was going to put their mouth on mine and blow. I mean really maybe I should have been the one objecting.

Who wants a Backstreet Boy breathing into their mouth? Hmm...maybe I should play dead.

“Guys, I’m ok!” I exclaimed as I sat up slowly.

“Hey there! You decided to join us.” AJ smiled as he nudged Kevin.

“Yeah…AJ thought you were dead…once again, I’m sorry”

Oh my…he’s gorgeous!

“Oh it’s ok…I’m fine. Really.” They both looked at each other as they helped me up. I looked at the buttons on the elevator they were all off. I caught Kevin elbow AJ from the corner of my eye.

“Uh I think right now would be the time to let her know.”

Oh no, let me know what?

“Please just calm down. It wont be long before your back in your room.” AJ stated calmly.

I looked at AJ. Was he insane? We were stuck in an elevator on the fourth floor. A heavy metal box just dangling from a couple of wires that could decide to just plummet down, just like in the movies.

Ok so I was exaggerating.

“Miss…please just calm down, everything is going to be ok.”

“No…I can’t you don’t understand. I’m claustrophobic and I’m going to pass out.” I leaned onto the wall and felt my knees buckle, but Kevin grabbed hold of me

“Please breathe…breathe” He looked so cute making breathing sounds…it was like he was in Lamas class.

Oh a baby with Kevin. It would be so adorable.

“Yeah let’s take a seat and calm down” AJ helped me too. We took a seat Indian style and just looked at each other in awkward silence.

“So what’s your name?” AJ asked me with a big grin.

I still felt my head doing a 360 but I tried to calm myself down. “Samantha. So what are you guys doing here?”

Kevin looked at AJ and cleared his throat, “Uh…we had a show…”

I hadn’t heard anything about a Backstreet Boy show in town. Kevin begin to blush quickly.

“A show huh? Then why is Mr. Richardson over there, three shades of red?”

AJ punched the ground playfully. “Fine. You got us, we are here for the porn convention”

Kevin smacked him upside the head “No we aren’t you fool.”

I laughed “It’s ok…porn is at some extent pretty normal, Kevin”

AJ joined me in the laughter and blurted. “You like porn?”

Is this really happening…I mean when in a million years did I think that AJ Mclean sexiest Backstreet Boy would be asking ME if I liked porn?



They hadn’t told me anything, but I still felt the room spin. I felt like I couldn’t breath, it felt like I was about to hit the floor again.