- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Update...hope you like...

I blushed a little at the question. There was heat seeping through my pores. “Actually no I don’t”

He looked at me dumb founded, “What girl doesn’t like porn? Seriously?”

Kevin nudged him. “Would you leave the poor girl alone”

AJ glared at him. “Fine…but it was just a question”

After that everything went utterly quiet and I felt sick to my stomach. I could hardly breathe, it was starting to get stuffy. “Hey what happened to you? No offense, but you look like a mess. You’re dress is ripped. Your shoes are broken. I mean your in bad shape.” AJ waited for my answer.Damn it! I was trying to forget it.

“Well believe it or not, this has not been my day. I just moved here and I‘m trying to settle down. First, I couldn’t get a damn taxi to notice me, let alone stop. I sorta forgot the address where my interview was and I got stuck in traffic. So that went bad. Let’s see…oh, my dress got caught in the door. My new uncomfortable shoes are ruined and I almost got eaten by a pitbull.” I let out an irritated huff, as both men looked at each other and burst out laughing, as if I’d just told them a joke.

“What is so funny?”

They immediately shut up.

“Oh…I thought you were making all that up…sounds pretty bizarre.” Kevin responded seriously.

“No…I wish. Oh wait…I forgot to mention that I got trampled by the eldest Backstreet Boy.” I looked at him with a smirk, making AJ break out in laughter. I couldn’t help to laugh at Kevin’s guilty face.

Suddenly we were all laughing. I think the stuffiness was getting to us. “Alright how long have we been here?” I asked changing the subject.

“About an hour…” Kevin responded as he looked at his watch.

“Damn. Well I’m hungry!” AJ stood up and began to bang on the door.

“What in the hell are you doing?” Kevin pulled him back down.

“Seriously, I can’t breathe KEVIN! Recycled air is not on my menu.”

He was right. The little air that was circulating in the elevator had been in and out of all three of our lungs by now. Yuck!

“He’s right…it’s stuffy in here…it’s hot…it’s…” I was going back into panic mode.

Kevin rolled his eyes at us, “Would you two please calm down.”

AJ smacked him on the arm. “Why are you always the calm one damn it”

Kevin shrugged. He probably didn’t even know, himself.

“I know cause your old” AJ began to laugh.

“Oh very mature…for your information I’m not old” AJ continued with his snickers.

“Well you know what they say…” I began as they both turned to look at me. I turned a couple of shades of red, but continued with my sentence, “The…older the better…well at least in your case.” I smiled nervously.

In return AJ stared at me serious, but a smile broke across Kevin’s face. “Why thank you…” he replied politely.

“Get a room you two!” AJ blurted making Kevin turn away.

“All this bullshit talking has made me hungrier.”

Could we not talk about food. I’ve been on a diet for two weeks and haven’t lost a pound.

“Well don’t look at me…I’m on a diet”

AJ looked at me puzzled “Why do women diet…seriously it’s a waist of time.”

“Well I think dieting is healthy choice for anyone…” Kevin added.

“Well if men weren’t so picky…especially men in the public eye…” I cleared my throat to make it clear, I was talking about them... “Then maybe we wouldn’t worry so much.” They both looked at me a little surprised and speechless. “Alright…so maybe I have a candy bar or gum…somewhere in here” I began rummaging my bag.

“Candy bar…gum…that is supposed to fill me up?” I glared at AJ. He was such a ninny.

“No…a piece of it is…now we are sharing remember.”

Kevin murmured, “Your so selfish AJ…jeez!”

“Excuse me for a being an only child…”

Finally I popped out the candy bar, “I’ve got it…” I yelled as if I had found a hidden treasure.

“Here I’ll split it” AJ snatched it from my grip.

“No…I’m the oldest and I A-ced math in high school” He snatched it from AJ, who pouted.

“Well wasn’t that a VERY long time ago…you probably forgot all you learned by now.” AJ snapped back at Kevin.

Now I snatched it from Kevin. “Ok let’s get this straight. We are all hungry…and I only have one…oh and it’s mine, so I’m splitting it.” I split the candy bar three ways and handed it out.

“Now this is the best dinner I’ve had for weeks…” AJ sarcastically mumbled more to himself than out loud.

“Would you stop your nagging…AJ”

“Uh maybe we should play a game you guys…” I suggested.

AJ jumped right up “Oh yeah…I love games…we should play poker…”

Kevin laughed out loud, “You need cards for that you idiot”

“Oh ok…um…let’s play truth or dare?”

I began to laugh. AJ sure was a kid at heart, but before I could give my opinion, Kevin interrupted. “Oh sure we are high school girls now…”

“No but we can get to know Samantha and she can get to know us…” He winked at me.

“Ok” I said, as AJ and I looked at Kevin waiting for his response

“Fine…not like a have anything better to do.”