- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ok...I hope that this is good...I'm skeptical about it...but if you like then I'll keep!

I sat against the wall looking straight at the doors. If I saw them open, I would be the first to leap, hop, run, or crawl if possible out this stuffy hell hole. “Yo…I asked if you are ready…since I’m sitting against the doors…and you two would trample me just to get out first. I get to start the game.” AJ smiled widely as he went on about how the game would work. I lost him once my eyes settled on tall, dark and handsome, who was looking at AJ all confused.God he is hot…

“Hey…mind taking us where you keep drifting off too…” Kevin waved his hands in my face.

I instantly blushed. There was no way to avoid it. I doubted he wanted to know exactly what I was thinking or imagining at the moment… “Sorry I was just imagining being in my room finally laying in bed”

The guys nodded their agreement. I hadn’t stopped to think they might be just as tired as I felt. “Yeah I hear you girl...but changing the subject. before you start hyperventilating again. Truth or dare?”

I wasn’t quite ready for the game to start, but of course AJ was more than eager. “Uh…” I turned to look at both of the grown ass men playing a junior high game with me. “Truth”

“Truth…hum…good choice…lets see…” He looked around thinking of something to ask me, while my stomach churned not only of nerves but hunger. “Ok…do you own a Backstreet Boy CD?”I cleared my throat as I looked away for a moment.

Damn it, of course I owned one, but I didn’t want them to think I was a crazy obsessed fan. Well I could say I liked their music…yeah…

“Well of course what girl doesn’t”

AJ jumped up, “Aha…see I knew it! You are a fan…just admit it already…”

Kevin looked at him dead serious. “Would you leave her alone already…”

Kevin was pretty much the way I had always imagined. Set on being in charge, a bit of a bore, but he had all that sexiness that made him interesting. I reverted my attention back on what kind of question to ask Kevin. Because most likely he was going to play it safe and say TRUTH!

“Alright Kevin what is it…truth or dare?” He pondered for a second or two. “Truth”

Oh shit what the hell do I ask? Uh…come on…well I can’t ask him any of the questions I would…

“Are you happily married…truth” I doubt he was expecting that kind of question. He was probably thinking I would ask him what color underwear he had on. How many women had he slept with? Why was he the backup singer? He seemed pretty startled by my question. Tell you the truth, so was I.

Why must you do that to me mind. You are supposed to be in-tune with my thoughts.


“Uh…of course I am…sometimes”

AJ tilted his head confused. “Sometimes? No…it’s a simple yes or no? Wait your not fully happy…”

Oh great I just opened a can of worms without even wanting to. “Oh…well maybe it’s just for a while right…I mean we aren’t always going to be happy.” I added to AJ’s rude outburst. I had to admit that AJ was quite the character.

“I answered the question AJ…now it’s your turn…truth or dare?”

AJ rolled his eyes, “Fine, I’ll be lame like you two and say truth!”

Kevin smiled, he must have been thinking about his question the whole time. “So what are Backstreet Boy eyes?” He muffled his laughter, as AJ smirked.

“Well it’s when you give a pretty girl a certain look.”

Once again I spoke up, before thinking. “Oh so that is what it means.”

Their eyes flew wide open. “What you heard me say that?”

“Of course I did. And I think it is really mean that you two were arguing about who was going to blow into MY mouth, while I was dying.”

“Well you weren’t really dying, AJ over here was just exaggerating”

I huffed, “Well of course he was, that seems to be his nature. But, what if I was? You two were to busy arguing about it. What if I would have been one of those bimbos you had just seen? Then you both would have been at it huh? Or maybe you two are just chicken to put your lips on a girl, especially you.” I pointed directly at Kevin now. Ok, so I was getting angry.

“What? I’m surely not a chicken…I was just giving Kevin a chance.”

“Yeah right…AJ all though you are the player, you suck at lying. As for you…I’m not chicken. I‘m married.” He stood up now with his hands on his hips…so I stood up too.

“Unhappily married.” AJ piped.

We were too engrossed in our staring match that we let his comment slide. “Oh yes you are…chicken!” I must admit, I was finding it entertaining to see Kevin’s caterpillar eyebrows raised up high in frustration. I was pushing his buttons.

“Oh ok…let’s get this argument out of the way…Kevin I dare you to kiss Sam…”

We both turned to look at AJ

“What?” We yelled in unison.