- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright this was all I could think of...so I hope that you like it.

“Yeah just get it over with…kiss her or you kiss him.” He sat their with a goofy smile, just waiting for the action.

“Are you crazy?” Kevin smacked him.

“No as a matter of fact I’m not…you knocked her down. You were supposed to do CPR and now you’ve made her mad. The least you can do is peck her.”

Ok what is it with talking about me, as if I’m not here. “Hello I’m still standing here, and hey you don’t have to do anything.” Although, I was dying for him to take the plunge and press his lips against mine. I know…I’m being naughty the guy is married, but you heard him, he said he wasn’t always happy. We could just say it was an unhappy time for him.

Wait that doesn’t...

“Fine!” That was all I heard, when I was suddenly floating on a cloud. What was supposed to be a peck, had somehow turned into a full blown kiss.


“Uh yeah…I thought you didn’t want to.” AJ laughed at both of us, as we finally parted.

If I’m not mistaken, I still had my eyes closed like. God I’m such an idiot.

“Sorry! But I‘m not a chicken.” He stated wiping his hands on his jeans.

“Oh…um that was a surprise!” What else do you say after kissing a fine ass Backstreet Boy in a stuffy elevator that is broken down? Yeah, probably nothing. Plus, I was embarrassed and I had nowhere to run and hide. Now we’d have to sit here and pretend that nothing had happened.

“Ok my turn.” AJ said as he leaned towards me.

“What no…” Kevin pulled him back into place.

“What I’m the single one who should be able to kiss her…yours was just an experiment.” He puckered up and leaned towards me.

It wasn’t a bad idea, kissing two guys in the same hour. I wasn’t sure if I had done that before…at least not two Backstreet Boys.

“Ok that’s enough. By the way I’m not an object that you can just toy with…” I floated once again, this time not as high. Only this time when I came back to earth AJ had his tongue down my throat. Don’t get me wrong it was good, but not better than Kevin.

I pulled away still a little shocked at what had just happened, as long as they didn’t jump me like cavemen next, I would be ok. “Uh listen guys…I really”

“I’m not playing this stupid game anymore!” Kevin huffed leaning against the elevator wall.

“Whatever your so selfish…” AJ exclaimed as he sat back down and crossed his arms.

Good going what do you say now…you got more than you wanted and now there is more tension than before. Ok Sam do something already…

The least I could do was release the tension in the air between the two band mates. They still had lots of things to do together, as for me, they’d forget me by tomorrow. “Hey don’t let some little thing like this get you guys down…I mean by tomorrow you guys won’t even remember who I am.” I giggled disappointedly, “You’ll be telling the rest of the guys the story about being stuck in an elevator with a voluptuous girl who fed you a piece of candy bar, whose name you don’t even remember. So just kiss…I mean make up damn it!” They looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

“Only cause you ask me to SAM!” AJ said as he turned to look at Kevin. I now sat against the doors, they hadn't opened three hours ago, it wasn’t likely they were going to open now.

“Fine…just because your right Sam…” Kevin smacked his head, “Uh…not about not knowing your name, but about the story…” He smiled at me as I smiled back, although deep down it did make me sad. How easily they would forget about me.

This is unreal…

“Ok one condition though Sam.” AJ said as he got on his knees.

“Oh great now what?” Kevin muttered, as I looked at them both.

I was starting to feel nauseous and short of breath again. “Guys I think I’m going to pass out.” I blurted, this time I was not kidding

“Wait do it after my request…for one more kiss” AJ smiled, while Kevin looked at him puzzled.

“What no you can’t get two kisses!”

They looked at each other again, now both on their knees and to tell you the truth it was freakin me out. “Yeah from both of us at the same time” AJ leaned in closer to me, at the same time that Kevin did. “Please stop…stop!” Suddenly I felt my eyes roll back and everything went black.

As I slowly came back to my senses, I felt lips against mine. Only now I heard lots of voices. Sluggishly I opened my eyes and found a paramedic looking directly at me.

“Hey there…looks like you passed out little lady.” He helped to my feet, I had two questions. When the hell did the doors open? Where was Kevin and AJ?

“Uh what happened?” I asked still disoriented.

“I’m really sorry…I knocked into you as we were running from some fans…” I heard the familiar voice and looked over to find those green eyes looking at me concerned.

“Yeah he’s an idiot…” I heard AJ laugh, but I was still confused.

“But…was the elevator stuck?” So, my real question was, had they really kissed me?

“Oh yeah but for about twenty minutes…you started hyperventilating and suddenly passed out.” AJ grinned and nodded his head.

I’d been dreaming this whole time. That just couldn’t be. It all felt so real.

“Yup you were passed out the whole time…Kevin over here is CPR certified but as he was about to...um…help you out--"

Kevin interrupted, "The doors opened and the paramedics took over."

Your fucking kidding me. It was all my imagination…my freakin imagination!

I sighed disappointed. Then my stomach fluttered as the twosome came up to me. AJ gave me a tight hug. "Sorry about that...take care!" He walked off and got lost in the crowd.

Kevin pulled me in and wrapped his strong arms around me. I was melting. He leaned into my ear and softly whispered. “I have one question. Truth or dare?”

What?