- Text Size +
"I can’t do it." You whisper to the empty house. All the happy times, well, they couldn’t make up for the empty time, and the fights. Something inside of you wants to go back, but something else doesn’t. Is it the thought that he might cheat again? No. Seeing him tonight has definitely erased that thought from you’re head. He will never cheat again.

So why can’t you go back? It bugs you all night as you try to sleep. After a few hours of tossing and turning, you get back up and go into the closet for the box that you never dare to open.

It holds memories of you and him. The first date at the beach, where he had later on brought you back to, and had the words ‘Will you marry me?’ in the sand, right where you two had shared your first kiss. The time that he decided to play bodyguard and took you to Disney World for a day.

You smile at the memories. Him holding you close, whispering something into your ear, like it was a secret. You’re resolve to never forgive him for what had happened melts away like the snow on the ground before the spring thaw.

Even though it’s 3 am, you know you’ve had enough time. Grabbing you’re flannel robe, you fly downstairs. The phone is waiting for you to pick it up and dial his number.

"I’m so sorry." You start to cry softly as he picks up the phone. AJ had left his hotel number on the table before they had left earlier that night. "Please forgive me?"

His deep voice, laced with sleep makes you’re heart flutter. "I’ll be right over." He says, hope in his voice.

You pace for what seems like hours, waiting for him to get there. Finally, the lights shine into the house, and you’re out the front door, in foot deep snow rushing to get to him.

It seems like years since you last felt his arms around you, and those luscious lips on your own. "I’m so, so, sorry." You whisper after the passionate embrace.

"So am I, Baby girl." He whispers back. "Can you ever forgive me for being such a prick?"

"Now that I know the truth, yes." You reply, a smile gracing you’re face for the first time in months.

His sweet kiss sends you swirling head long into a place where there is only him and you. "I love you Brian." You whisper against his lips. "More than life itself."

"I love you too Baby girl."