[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

Despite the pains of having a dysfunctional family, Nick Carter knew that he could always count on his childhood friend, Grace, to help him through the toughest situations. She was one of many firsts in his life and the only woman to love him for who he truly was. She should have been the woman he married, but he had missed that opportunity and allowed time to take them on different paths. Now, when life takes a drastic turn for Grace, she calls for Nick to be her strength. Rushing to be by her side, he vows to give her his all once more, hoping that this turn of fate could give them what they both had longed for.



Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian, Group, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Death, Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5
Completed: No
Word count: 15239
Read: 9070
Published: 02/20/07
Updated: 03/22/07

1. Prologue by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (1106 words)

2. Chapter 1 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (4100 words)
Because I am a writer (in the loosest sense of the term), I hold creative freedom over the reality that I have woven. Therefore, I would like it to be known that Leighanne will not exist in my universe. Sorry to those who love Leighanne, but I wanted to go another way.

3. Chapter 2 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (3730 words)

4. Chapter 3 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (3157 words)

5. Chapter 4 by Anastacia [ - ] Liked (3146 words)