- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys long time no update. Just messing around a bit with this. Enjoy the short chapter.
Chapter Two

"Did you get stung by a bee?" Brian asked Sam teasingly as he flopped down beside her.

She was wearing a pink two piece and tanning.

"Excuse me?"

"Those bumps on your chest." Brian said leaning over pinching them.

Sam growled.

"Stop it! Those are my boobs!"

Brian snickered.

"Oooo, Sammy's got boobs." He taunted.

"Why don't you suck them and shut up." She growled.

"Sure, untie your top."

Sam felt her cheeks heat up. They were only 13 for crying out loud. Was Brian thinking of sex already? She stared at him. He watched her amused.

The gate to the yard swung open and Ray walked in looking sad.

"What's up baby?" Brian asked her as she sank down between them.

"We're moving." Ray whispered.

"What do you mean moving?" Sam asked sitting up.

"My mom has a new job offer. We are moving to Florida!" Ray said and began to cry.

Brian held her trying his best to sooth her. Sam sat stunned unsure of what to say. They were like the three Musketeers, she couldn't leave.

I'm supposed to be packing." Ray said a few minutes later pulling away from Brian. Sam bit her lip .She wondered if she was evil to be feeling jealous right then.

Shaking her head Sam got up hugging Ray.

"When do you leave?"

"Mama want's to leave the day after tomorrow." Ray sighed.

Sam was shocked about how fast this was all going.

"We'll get to say goodbye right?" Brian asked her.

Ray nodded. Leaning over she hugged her friends and ran off.

Brian met Sam's eyes.

"This is going to be so weird."

Sam got defensive.

"Why cuz you don't like me as much as her?"

"No I meant not being a three some anymore."

"You mean me being the third wheel."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"IT MEANS YOU LIKE RAY MORE THAN ME!"

Brian's jaw dropped shocked.

Angrily Samantha pushed him by his chest shoving him into the pool and stormed off. Brian came up sputtering. Sam was pretty cute when she was angry. He thought as he pulled himself out of the pool then stopped. Wait a minute. Wasn't Ray kinda his girlfriend? His shoulders slumped suddenly feeling very confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days later Sam and Brian stood outside on the lawn of Brian's house with Ray, as the mothers wept and hugged.

"So you'll be coming over around Christmas to visit right?" Sam asked Ray.

Ray nodded.

"We are still going to be best friends." Ray vowed to the two of them.

Brian smiled crookedly.

"Of course we will."

"Ray come on it's time to leave." Her mom called.

Giving her best friends one last hug goodbye, Ray ran off to her moms car trying hard not to cry. Brian and Sam stood waving until the car was gone.

"Hey Sam would you like to go for an ice cream cone?" Brian asked softly.

"Not with you." Sam said still angry storming off.

Brian ran after her grabbing her arm.

"Sam come on!" He pleaded giving her his best puppy dog face.

"Ugh fine." She said grumpily.

"Great let's go." He said sliding his hand down into hers and leading her away.