- Text Size +
Wednesday afternoon, the threesome came strolling through the door, interrupting Nick and Anita’s make out session. “Hey about time you guys decided to grace us with your presence.” Nick laughed as he licked his lips.

Casey didn’t say a word and looked at the twosome sitting on the couch up and down. She continued her way down the hall.

“Sorry about her she has PMS, so I see the time to yourselves has brought you closer…” AJ gave Anita a smirk as she bowed her head slightly embarrassed.
Nick put his arm around her and squeezed her against him “As a matter of fact yes…it has.” he turned to look at her as she forced a smile, then looked at the two men standing dumbly in front of her. She knew they were thinking the worst, but at the moment it didn’t’ really matter, her time was up in a couple of days.

For the next two days things were great between Nick and her, they laughed, kissed, went out, and showed their affection for each other every night. Casey on the other hand hadn’t spoken a word to her and that concerned her.

It was Friday night and the guys had planned a surprise birthday party for Nick. Howie had hauled him out of the house, not letting him ask any questions.

“Hey, is there something wrong?” Anita peaked through the door as Casey finished getting ready. She turned around giving Anita a dirty look. “You’ve been giving me the silent treatment and I’m not sure why?”

Casey slowly walked over to Anita and let her have a hand across the face “That’s for fucking around with MY man, I saw you in the studio the other day…and this one” she let her have another one on the other cheek “Is for being such a tramp and lying to Nick about loving him, I know that you are a whore that AJ paid you in Vegas to screw him. Why would you give in to something like that?”

Anita was on the verge of tears and she held her cheek, she hadn’t lashed out at Casey, because she understood her anger. “First of all I never screwed around with your man…he kissed me that day, second I DO love Nick…and your man only convinced me because I was drunk.”

Casey laughed sarcastically “So you want me to believe that alcohol made you do this. You had the choice all this time to tell the truth…and you haven’t. You’re a lying deceiving bitch and you don’t deserve him. Now get your trashy ass out of my room.”

Anita swallowed the knot in her throat and headed into her room. Oh my god! It’s over, she knows, the whole world will know and I am going to lose Nick…what do I do? Suddenly there was a knock at her door that made her jump off her bed. “Come in” she yelled.

AJ pranced into her room all dressed up, his cologne smelled up her room “What’s going on…your not ready and the party will start any moment.” he noticed the redness on both her cheeks “What the hell happened to you?” he asked putting his hands on her face.

She moved them away swiftly and pushed him “You…you told her and now she hates me and thinks that I’m a slut…why…”

He looked down a little remorseful “Anita if I didn’t explain the situation she wouldn’t have understood…but, I know now that you love him…that’s all that matters, don’t worry about her.”

“I have to get out of her before he comes back, I can’t be here…” she began to throw her things into a bag, but she fell to her knees to cry “He’ll never forgive me, and I love him, I really do. I don’t’ even want the money anymore. I don‘t want to go back to my horrible life.”

AJ knew he was the wrong person to console the withered woman in front of him, but he knelt down to her level and wrapped his arms around her “It’s going to be ok Anita…I promise…I’m sorry…I know I made a stupid mistake…”

Casey watched as AJ cradled Anita in his arms and the heat of her anger spread through her body “That bitch is going to pay for messing with my man.” she walked out into the yard.

Later that evening, the place was dark, Howie and Nick walked into the house. Nick was startled by the silence and darkness. “Where the hell is everyone and why is it pitch black in here…?“ He walked towards the kitchen.

Howie smiled as he watched his friend head for the light, as soon as he switched the lights “SURPRISE” was heard by the crowd of people in the backyard. A wide smile spread across his face as he turned to look at Howie, AJ and then Anita.

He hugged his friends and siblings as the music began to play and the food was served. “You fuckers knew about this the whole time. And you missy…“ he pulled her into a hug and let her have a sweet kiss.

“AJ and Howie thought that you deserved some fun. They planned the whole thing, I just helped” she laughed as the three guys hugged. Although she smiled and held on tight to his arm, she was scared and uncomfortable in her own skin, thinking that Casey had probably told more than one person at the party.

“You look a little nervous…is everything ok?” he hugged her and kissed her softly “Don’t be, everyone is going to love you, come let me introduce you to my sisters.” she was hesitant and pulled him back towards her.

“Wait…I really have to tell you something…I want to be the one to tell you before anybody else does.” he looked at her a little concerned as she began to open her mouth his name was called and he quickly excused himself.

Although she had survived halfway through the party, she was still uneasy and hadn’t had another chance to talk to him.

Casey took advantage of AJ’s trip to the restroom and decided to stumble onto the stage as she took the microphone in hands “I have a surprise for Nick”

Anita felt a rush through her body as she caught Casey’s eyes on her, she wanted to pull him into the house, but Nick was pretty intrigued by Casey’s ridiculous display. “Nicky boy, I had gotten you a stripper tonight, but she was too pricey so…I…I found someone that would do it for free…or we could just add it to her tab…” she giggled as she glared at Anita.

Nick still had a smile on his face, according to him this was a very stupid joke and she was drunk. “God she is making a fool out of herself.”

Anita swallowed hard “Listen about that thing I needed to tell you…I really think I should say it now.” she tried pulling him into the house.

“Hold up lets hear what this idiot has to say…”

As they came to a halt Casey yelled “So…Anita why don’t you show us what you are made of…since you do dance!” the whole place went silent and all eyes flew on to Anita, even Nicks “Now that isn’t all…our wonderful Anita is also a whore…she slept with my man…and she was also…paid to screw you…NICK…she lives in a trailer park with her drunken whore mother and sister.”

As she finished her sentence AJ came strolling through the glass doors and was startled by Casey’s outburst “Howie and AJ picked her up in Vegas…they aren’t even related.”

AJ froze as Nick’s eyes seemed to burn him with anger and confusion “What the fuck is your chic talking about AJ?” AJ swallowed hard and was speechless for the first time in his life, he frowned as he turned to look at Anita.

“Nick I can explain, she is confused.” Anita placed her hands on his chest, but he pushed them out of the way “Nick please…listen to me…”

His eyes were teary and his voice cracked a little as he spoke “Is that true? Did AJ and Howie pay you to be here with me? You’re a fucking dancer? You fucked AJ?” he grabbed her by the arms and shook her “Answer me…” he shouted.

Anita was now in tears as she looked at his distraught face “It’s not the way it seems…I tried to tell you…but you wouldn’t listen.” she tried to grab his hands, but he pushed away. “Nick please!”

“You’re a fucking liar…you played me. I thought that I was in love with you and you’re a whore. So how much did they pay you…”

AJ stepped in front of Anita “Yo man it’s all a misunderstanding…ok just calm down.” but Nick furiously let AJ have a fist in the face, AJ fell onto the ground “I deserve that…but please don’t take it out on her man.”

“You fucked her…you fucked her…”

AJ stood up slowly “No I didn’t…I just wanted to help you, I was tired of seeing you so down, I wanted you to be happy again bro.”

Nick pushed him out of the way “Don’t ever call me bro again…you fucking dick. Oh she made me feel happy…it’s all that practice she gets huh.” he laughed sarcastically “So how much did they pay you…was it a flat rate for one fuck…or are all those other times extra…” he took out his wallet “So do you take credit cards, check…no I know…your used to cash” he took out whatever bills he had in his wallet and tried stuffing them down her shirt.

She slapped him hard and headed into the house, but he followed and swung her around “So all that shit you told me, it was all bullshit…your mother stays at home screwing everyone…and your sister she’s not an usher, she’s a dancer…shit is your dad really dead or is he you guys’ pimp!” With the end of that phrase she slapped him again, but this time she stormed out the front door.

He stood there his hands on his head, he was angry, confused and deep down he had a ache in his heart. “I can’t fucking believe this…party is over…everyone get the fuck out” he yelled as he made his way down the hall.

Anita sobbed as she began walking down the dark road, she wanted to disappear at that moment, she couldn’t believe the humiliation she had just gone through, the fact that Nick hated her now and she would never see him again. She was startled by a car that pulled up next to her, but relieved to see the familiar eyes “Need a lift?”

He hugged her tight as he kissed her forehead “I‘m so sorry for all that happened. We didn‘t mean to hurt you or Nick like this. You going to be ok?” although she could hear Howie‘s voice her mind couldn‘t make out what he was saying, but she nodded and without a word kissed his cheek and began for the terminal.