- Text Size +
Anita began to think that it was her fault that he was no longer with them and because of her guilt, she did all that her mother asked of her.

Even the horrible thing she had asked her to do tonight. Her dad always said her mom had trouble loving her for some reason, ever since she was born.

He always told her to have patience with her mother, that she had, had a rough life. Was that a good enough excuse to only hold her for 15 minutes for the first six months of her life, to burn her with a cigarette when she was three because she peed in her pants or to forget her at the grocery store when she was six.

Anita never understood her, but she tried her best to keep her happy.

They lived in a beautiful three bedroom house in Summerlin, her mother had her own car and Alva was getting one soon too.

They had both attended private schools and were pretty set, they were a happy family. But soon after her dad passed away everything went down the dumps.

And all of a sudden they began to lose it all, the car first, then the house, her mother lost her job. Then they ended up in the trailer park, that Anita found rather horrid, but believe it or not it fit her family quite well now.

Her mother was a very over the top person, she looked about ten years younger than she was, she had the body of a twenty year old, which got around pretty well. Her hair was long and brown, her eyes hazel, that could be the only thing that she passed on to Anita.

Now a days, she isn’t herself, always drinking or high on something. Men come and go from their house, its disgusting.

As for Alva she was short with fake blonde hair, dark brown eyes. She was well proportioned unlike Anita. Deep down Anita knew that Alva was her mom’s favorite, ever since they were little, but she wasn’t the best apple off the tree.

She had just started working at the Crazy Horse a well known strip club around the Vegas strip. Although it was low, that was what practically kept them alive. But she was so full of herself, it was like she didn’t have emotions for anything or anyone. She didn’t even cry at their dad’s funeral. Bitch!

“I love you daddy” Anita said as she placed the white rose on his grave, it was time for her to head back to her home sweet home. She took a taxi back to the trailer park and made her way through all the perverts that thought she was just like her mother and sister.

As she entered she found her mother engaged in some type of sexual act that quite frankly she didn’t take the time to figure out and walked down to her room, closed the door and locked it. Many times these men, thought they could get a round of her too, but that would only happen over her dead body.

She was turning twenty one soon and would finally feel old enough to get the hell out of there, although she felt bad to leave her mother and sister behind, she just couldn’t live like this…not anymore.

Anita suddenly heard yelling and things breaking in the living room, she opened the door a crack and saw her mother getting slapped around by the same man she was fornicating with a couple of minutes ago.

She grabbed the bat next to her bed and opened the door “What the hell is going on here?” she yelled startling the man.

“Your mother is a whore” Tell me something I don’t know she thought to herself. “A cheap fucking whore she bit my dick!” he held his crotch.

She looked at her mother, but the woman was so doped out, she didn’t seem to have a clue of what the hell was going on, then she looked back at him “Well…put a band aid on it and get the fuck out of our house. You wanted a trick you got it…get the fuck out.”

He was enraged by her smart ass answer “You little bitch…I should fuck you right now too.” he took a couple of steps closer to her.

She laughed in his face and raised her bat “Don’t even think about it…I will smash your head in” she said with a stern look, although, she felt like she was about to wet her pants in fear.

He turned and spit at her mother and of course he couldn’t leave without making a last comment “You fucking cheap whores.” he slammed the door behind him.

Her mother looked at her, her eyes almost shut. She grabbed a towel and wiped off the spit that had fallen on her cheek. “Mother why?” she asked, she flung her hand off her face and began to laugh “Because you fucked up our lives.”

Right away Anita began to cry, she was right I fucked up our lives, for being a drunken teenager. I had killed my father.

“Don’t give me that upset bullshit Anita…I don’t need it…you won’t make anything better like that.“ those were the words from her mouth almost every day.

She helped her to her room and laid her down. She instantly fell asleep and Anita made her way to her room.

She laid on her bed and began to drift off…How can my life change? How can I change it? I want to do everything that a normal girl can do.

Find a decent job, a good friend I can trust, fall in love…yes fall in love. That is my biggest dream…to fall in love with a beautiful man and run away far away from here. But I haven’t found him yet.