- Text Size +
Anita looked into the mirror inspecting her body, she had grown into a beautiful woman. She wasn’t about to give it to some ugly, old man just because they needed a couple of bucks. There were other means of getting money, like working at Taco Bell, or McDonalds.

She ran her fingers right through her long, brown and wavy hair as she sighed.

Alva on the other hand was darker, with curly hair, blue eyes and from what she could see was her mothers favorite, maybe cause she was the oldest. Unlike her sister who thought that life sucked and giving a couple of blow jobs and getting screwed through the ass was the best she could do.

Anita wanted something different, maybe learn a profession, find a loyal friend even fall in love, with a normal and nice guy.

The way she was living though, she wasn’t sure she would ever find him, what could a guy like that possibly see in a girl like her, she had nothing at this point not even dignity.

She looked out the window to her small room, she had a twin bed covered by her favorite black and white polka dotted bed sheet, a table with a white lamp and her boom box.

I’m not ready for this really, what if he wants more than to hang out…or he actually wants me to dance. I swear I’m walking out of there the minute that happens.

She was startled by Alva who stood her hands resting on her hips “Well I’m not waiting all night for you…you know!” Anita blurted “Better for me if you leave…then I don’t have to follow your footsteps…mom has lost her mind setting me up on a date with Ronald your boss…”

“Oh come on sis take one for the team…he’s done me already…he wants something new.” Alva made Anita sick to her stomach sometimes. “Your such a sick pig…he’s not coming anywhere near me or my privates…got that. I’m going on this date because mom needs me to and if I don’t she will have a fit, but other than that. Fuck you both!”

Alva giggled and pulled her sister by the arm “Come on stupid, you know once the first time is over you wont even realize how many you do.”

“It’s so weird how you talk about sex like it’s doing push ups or doing lines of coke…” the two girls hopped into Alva’s friends car and they drove out to the Crazy Horse. Anita sighed she didn’t like what she was doing, she didn’t have a good feeling about it either. What was her mother and sister up to? She was getting scared.

Finally the car pulled into the parking lot and Alva hopped out, her cheeks falling out of the tight shorts she was wearing. “God you might as well wear nothing or just underwear…” Anita nagged as her sister helped her out of the backseat.


“Excuse me who said I was wearing any…plus I happen to have a nice pair of cheeks and I’m going to show them off all I want.” Alva bent down and shook her ass in front of her sister. “Learn cause you’ll be doing that soon.” Alva and her friend walked away laughing, leaving Anita skeptical about entering the place.

I don’t want to do this…I don’t want to do this…

Her thoughts were interrupted by a laughter coming from two guys getting out of a taxi, one had shoulder length hair in a ponytail, he didn’t seem like the type to be in a place like that. Anita giggled at the nervous look on his face.

The other one on the other hand whistled and hounded like a dog as Alva and her friend passed them, he had spiky black hair and tattoos all over the place.

Anita finally reached her sister and passed the two guys “Pigs…” she mad dogged them.