- Text Size +
“I love it when I’m talked dirty to.“ AJ laughed at the girl who had just called him a pig. “Don’t be so cold hearted baby.”

Howie tried not to make it obvious that he was staring at the girls ass cheeks falling out of her shorts, but they were just out there. He smiled as he heard AJ yelling at the girl who had called them pigs although the place she was entering contradicted his thoughts, she looked as nervous as he felt, although her skirt was short and all she wore was a vest as a top, she was cute and seemed innocent.

“Look at the cheeks on that one…this is a great place I can feel it already.” AJ stretched his arms out and laughed “Howie lighten up man.” he gave Howie a smack.

They entered the place it was dark and misty and soft colored lights hit the stage as a young woman exposed herself riding up and down a pole. An old eighties rock song played in the background.

“So this is the place your supposed to find a girl to take back as YOUR cousin and have Nick forget about Shannon…once again man, this is a really bad idea. I mean do you know the morals…” his words were interrupted by a young woman that leaned against him “Hey there stranger…how about a dance?” she rubbed his chest as he gulped down the nervous knot in his throat. “Uh…no thank you…maybe later.” she smiled and walked away.

AJ was tickled by the look on Howie’s face, “Man anyone that saw you right now would think that you don’t like woman…what is wrong with you.” AJ pulled in a girl that fell right on his lap and when he looked again, he noticed it was the girl with the exposed ass cheeks, of course now she was wearing way less than before.

“Hey there handsome…you’re the pig from outside” she giggled “How about a dance?”

He smiled at her naughtily “Yeah sure, come on” he walked away with the girl as they entered the room Howie just watched them disappear.

“Great now I’m alone” Howie thought to himself out loud.

Anita stood in front of Ronald the older man in charge of the place. “Hey there…I was hoping you wouldn’t leave me hanging.” he brushed his hand against her cheek as she flinched.

“So what is this all about…just tell me…I know you don‘t just want a date with me.” she crossed her arms, feeling a little underdressed.

“Fine...I'll tell you the truth…I need knew flesh Anita…and you’re the perfect one for this…just a couple of dances.” she looked away wanting to run right out of the room.

“NO!” she shouted as she tried to make her way out, he blocked the door “Anita we have two ways to do this…the good way or the bad way…please don’t make me do this the bad way…your sister was so easy to convince…”

“Yeah you said the key word EASY…” Ronald grabbed her and pulled her against him he pressed his lips against hers.

She looked away “Get off me you dirty old man…I knew this wasn’t anything good. I’m out of here.“

He grinned and let her out of the room, he immediately got on the phone “Hey give Anita all the drinks you can…that bitch will dance tonight…one way or the other.”

As Anita made her way down the hallway, she bumped into Howie “I’m so sorry about that…are you ok” she faked a smile and made her way passed him without a word.

A while later she sat at the bar, her sister approached her “Hey there skank, are you drinking?“ Alva looked at her sister a little puzzled, never had she seen Anita take a sip of alcohol. “How many drinks have you had stupid?”

“Leave me alone...you put me up to this…you want to see that I can be just like or even worse than you…” she got up and made her way to the dressing room.

As she entered she was startled to see all the half naked women crowded around a mirror, she felt kind of dizzy but shook it off, she was determined to show everyone her capabilities. She looked around a little nervous about taking off her clothes, but went ahead and asked to be announced.

Back outside AJ and Howie now sat interrogating a couple of girls including Alva who sat on AJ’s lap. “So your looking for a girl to go back to California with you…shit I will for free too.” she laughed out loud.

Howie cleared his throat “Uh I think it would be much better if we took someone that hasn’t slept with someone else from the band…that would be kind of…what’s the word…” He placed his hand on his chin “Gross” he blurted.

“Hey I hadn’t thought about that man…never mind I can’t take you back” AJ responded, with no type of remorse of what he had been doing with Alva.

Suddenly the lights went down and Anita’s name was mentioned as the song “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” by Green Day began to play. “Hey…talk about a common strip song…” AJ began to chuckle, but was speechless as he saw the girl standing in the light.

Anita still saw blurry, deep down she thought it was best, she wouldn’t even dream about being on that stage if it wasn’t for her intoxication with alcohol. She giggled as she heard the men cheer her on. She finally began to dance, trying to remember the steps that the girls had taught her backstage.

AJ and Howie left the rest of the girls standing as they made their way closer to the stage, Alva right behind them "Oh my god that is my fucking baby sister."

Anita twirled on the pole as she wrapped her leg around it and made her way up and then down. The feeling of the pole against her genitals made her giggle, while she crouched down she saw the two same guys along with her sister.

She licked her lips as she stared AJ directly in the eyes her skirt rising and exposing the thong under, she hadn't been convinced to wear the G-string. She smiled widely as she saw their jaws drop to the ground.

Anita stood up and rubbed her hands all through her body and then did the unexpected she bent over right infront of AJ and Howie and shook her ass.