- Text Size +
The next morning AJ and Howie sipped on coffee as the limo drove them back to California “You know she is really cute! I don’t know what she was doing in that horrible place?” Howie asked as he stared at the girl laying on the limo seat.

“What else Howie…she’s an undercover hooker…he…he…fuck that, if she can bend over like that, she belongs there. She is perfect to get Nick all worked up.” He rubbed his hands together and smiled widely. “She’s fucking perfect” they both stared at the girl fast asleep.

Anita awoke to a pounding headache and a bubbling stomach, never had she felt this way in her life, well except for that time when she tried defending her mother and just got her eye split open and was on heavy medication for the pain.

She stopped pondering and looked around and saw the two same guys from the Crazy Horse sitting right in front of her. “What the hell?“ she sat up quickly and pulled her skirt as far down as it went.

“Hey there cutie pie…Anita…right?” Howie said as he flashed her a smile, she finally realized that she was laying on a seat, in a limo, that was headed somewhere. “Are you ready for your big trip?” she looked at him more than confused, but scared.

“Uh…what do you mean trip?” she asked as she looked out the window a tear or two beginning to cloud up her eyes. “Aw look at you, your like a tamed little kitty now, when last night you were a fierce tiger…” AJ laughed as he made his comment.

“I don’t understand what the hell I’m doing here and where I’m going?” she pulled him “I need to know…now, tattoo man. So start talking.” she crossed her arms waiting for his response.

“Alright the truth is that I needed a hoe to take to one of my friends…he’s heart broken right now, quite frankly I’m tired of seeing him like that“

“Hoe then why didn’t you pick my sister instead.” she blurted as she looked at him then Howie. “Actually there were many others to choose from. Why me?”

Howie cleared his throat “Please forgive him he tends to be awfully blunt sometimes and it makes him look like an ass…” he smacked AJ on the arm as AJ shrugged and blurted “I Couldn’t bring your sister cause I fucked her in the alley.”

“Is he always such an asshole…your not the first to do that…many have been there…but you have the wrong impression of me.” Anita tried to clear up the mistaken reputation that she had built last night.…“I’m not a fucking hoe…"

AJ laughed in her face “Right and I’m a saint…listen I don’t care, hoe or not that is how you acted and unfortunately it wont be me your screwing, but Nick my close friend and band mate. I paid good money for you cause you volunteered last night to do this.”

“What you paid money to who? Why don’t I remember this…huh? You two are just fucked up in the head, seriously. Who goes to Vegas to find a poor girl to bring back home.”

The two guys looked at each other “AJ!” Howie joked as he looked back at Anita’s sour face. “Listen AJ had this crazy idea that if we could find some girl and pay her to come back with us to make Nick our band mate happy, just for a while…he would get over the depression his last girlfriend put him in.”

“So you are practically paying me to sleep with your band mate, because he’s heart broken and depressed and that bugs you…god your so shallow” she shook her head “I still don’t understand anything…and really I’m not happy about this…”

AJ crossed his arms “Well quite frankly it doesn’t matter what the hell you want or if your happy. Your doing this cause I left half the money to your sister. So your going to be my cousin from Vegas…and you don’t live in a trailer and have a trashy mother and sister. Ok”

Anita was offended although at times she hated her mother and sister, they were still all she had, she leaned over and smacked AJ across the head hard. “Don’t you ever talk about my family or my life again…you asshole, you know nothing about me.” she sat back down, crossed her arms and looked out the window the rest of the way back.