- Text Size +
The phone rang in Ellena’s hotel room, waking her from sleep.
“Hello?” She answered, trying her best not to sound too groggy.
“Hi Sweetheart. Feeling better?”
Ellena glanced at her reflection in the mirror at the end of the bed. It was amazing how much better she looked now that she had caught up on her sleep. “I’m feeling well rested for the first time in forever.” Ellena grinned.
Kevin laughed. It was so good to hear his laugh. She had missed it so much since he’d been away. “Feel like doing something tonight?” Kevin asked.
“Yes! I’ve been in this hotel room for twenty four hours straight. It’s time I got out of here! What did you have in mind?” Ellena asked excitedly.
“How about we go for dinner and then a walk down by the river? I have to shower then I’ll come to your room when I’m ready.”
“I’ll be waiting.” Ellena said in a sing song voice before hanging up. She catapulted herself off the bed and started going through her suitcase to find something suitable to wear. After a quick shower, she settled on a pristine white camisole with lace ties up the back and a raspberry coloured sarong. She brushed her hair and let it hang loose down her back. She finished her look with platform sandals. Ellena was too impatient to wait for Kevin in her own room. She opened her door and ventured out into the hallway. There, she nearly collided with Mitch. Mitch’s hands grabbed her waist to steady her.
“Hi Mitch.” Ellena chirped.
“Hey yourself. Where are you headed all dolled up?”
“Well I was going to Kevin’s room but I just realized that I don’t know his room number. I don’t suppose you’d want to take me there?”
Mitch held out his arm for her to take. “At your service Madame.” He grinned.
Ellena giggled and tucked her arm in the crook of his elbow. Mitch escorted her down the hall and around the corner. He stopped in front of Kevin’s room and knocked on the door. After waiting a few moments with no response, Mitch fished a key card out of his pocket and unlocked the door. His phone rang and he answered as he motioned for Ellena to enter the room. He held his hand over the phone and whispered to Ellena.
“I gotta take this call. You gonna wait here?”
Ellena nodded and grinned knowingly. Ellena could tell it was Cherry by the way Mitch’s voice had changed. “Go ahead. I’ll just watch TV until he’s out of the shower.”
Mitch nodded in thanks and left her alone.
Ellena surveyed the room. Housekeeping had freshly made up the bed that morning. She sat down and leaned against the headboard. One of Kevin’s t shirts was thrown hap-hazardly across the back of the chair. Ellena picked it up and held it to her face. She could still smell his masculine scent that lingered on the fabric. She folded the shirt carefully and waited for Kevin. Moments later, he came out of the steamy bathroom with a white towel clutched around his waist. Ellena watched the silver droplets of water cling to his tanned skin.
“Ellena, what are you doing here?” He asked, pleasantly surprised at her presence.
“I have something to give you.” She replied.
Kevin grinned boyishly. “What is it?”
Ellena aimed her smoldering eyes into his. Her lips formed the word before she even realized she was speaking. “Me.”
“What?” Kevin could pick the most inopportune times to be dense.
Ellena rose up on her knees and moved to the end of the bed where he was standing.
“Make love to me, Kevin. I want to be all yours.” (Authour’s note: Ewww! Did I actually write that?)
She had bared her soul in front of him. She held the air in her lungs captive in anticipation of what he would do next.
Kevin stood still for a moment, trying to determine whether she had really just said what he thought she had said, or what he hoped she had said. Silently he moved towards her. His eyes shone like flames as he enveloped her into his muscular arms. She kissed him hungrily and he responded with more yearning at each flick of her tongue against his mouth. Ellena trailed kisses along his jaw line and then his throat, lapping up the droplets of water still on his skin from his shower. Neither said a word as his hands found the lace at her back and worked to untie it. Ellena’s mouth found Kevin’s again and she kissed him until he felt as though all the air had been stolen from his lungs. Her cotton sarong that she had taken such care in choosing fell away to the floor. Her bra and panties were quick to follow. Ellena congratulated herself on wearing something so easily removed from her body. The soft light from the lamp caressed her flawless skin.
Kevin’s eyes drank in every detail. “Ellena! You are so amazing.” Her breath was coming in shallow pants now. His towel, since forgotten, crumpled to a damp heap on the carpet. She laid down on the bed as Kevin held himself over her. His lips acquainted themselves with every part of her body, growing more eager with every moan that came from Ellena’s throat. Ellena’s hands danced across his naked flesh until he could wait no longer. Kevin drew in a sharp breath as he finally joined their bodies. Ellena closed her eyes and arched her back. A strangled cry wrenched itself from her lips. Kevin felt her fingernails dig into his flesh and break the skin at his breast. “Ellena!” He gasped in surprise and started to pull away from her. She tightened her legs around his thighs.
“Don’t stop, Kevin.” She pleaded.
More gently than he ever thought possible, Kevin moved inside her. Realizing what she had just given to him, Kevin’s emotions churned inside him until he was overcome with raw desire. His pace quickened as Ellena rocked her hips underneath his, meeting his every thrust. Ellena was swept away to another dimension. Space and time crumbled around them until she and Kevin were the only two beings in existence. Stars exploded behind Ellena’s eyes. Kevin crushed her in his arms and felt his body free fall to ecstasy. He heard Ellena whimper his name, over and over, calling him back from the edge of the universe. He covered her mouth with his, breathing white heat into her lungs.
After what seemed like hours, Ellena opened her eyes. Kevin smiled lazily as his eyes danced across her face. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Kevin whispered, his lips only a breath away from hers.
“Tell you what?” Ellena replied and breathed his scent deeply.
“That you had never…”
Ellena brought her eyes up to meet his. “Would it have made a difference?” She asked pointedly.
Kevin thought for a moment. “No. Yes. I don’t know.”
“Yes you do. If you had known, you wouldn’t be here right now, would you?”
“I don’t want you to regret this.”
“I’m not going to, Kevin. There have been a lot of people that were willing to take my virginity, but there was never any one that I trusted enough to give it to. Until I met you. You’re the one I’ve been waiting for.”
“Do you really believe that?”
“Yes, with all my heart. I love you, Kevin Richardson. I love you more than anyone I’ve ever loved before.” Kevin closed his eyes.
“Ellena.” His voice was husky with emotion.
Ellena put her finger to his lips. “Shhh.” She didn’t need to hear him say it. She knew he loved her. It showed in everything he did and everything he said. He loved her long before she ever allowed her heart to let him in. Her name was now etched across his heart. Companions, friends, lovers, destined to be together.