- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Before anyone starts screaming plagerism. Yes I got the meeting in the restuarant idea  from "No matter What." BUt I maded it my own so I don't think I plagerised it but if the authors think I did I'll gladly change it.

 

Chapter 33

Tin looks around at his family. “ This is not right!” He says. Everyone turns and looks at him. “Tim what's not right?” Brian ask. “This, none of this is right, we're suppose to be celebrating as a family and the family isn't complete. Am I the only person that sees how fucked up this all is? I'll explain it to you ok. My baby brother just left because he's in love with one of his best friends who is dating his brother. We don't even know where Kevin is, he says he's fine but hell how can he be? Does this not concern anyone but me?!” Tim says breaking down. “I'm going to find my little brother and bring him home.” Tim says before walking out of the house. Everyone looks around in shock. Tim gets into his car and leaves. He calls Kevin. “Hello?” Kevin answers. “ Kevin, where are you? I'm coming to get you.” Tim says. “Tim you don't have to come get me I'm fine.” Kevin says. “I don't care I'm coming to get you now tell me where you are damn it Kevin.” Tim says. “Tim, really I'm fine I'll be back in a couple of days.” Kevin says looking around his room. “KEVIN SCOTT RICHARDSON, tell me where you are or I swear I'll call the police and have them track you down.” Tim screams. “Alright, Alright I'm in a little town East of San Diego called FaireField. I'm in the Howard Johnson Room 223.” Kevin says. “I'll see you in a little while, stay there I mean it Kevin.” Tim says. “I will Tim I promise.” They hang up. Kevin looks around his room and decides to pack his bags because from Tim's tone he's going back to L.A. Whether he wants to or not. A couple of hours later Tim pulls into the parking lot of the Howard Johnson. He gets out and goes up to Kevin's room, knocks on the door. Kevin comes to the door and steps aside for Tim to come inside. As Kevin closes the door Tim pulls him into a tight hug. Kevin breaks down in his older brothers embrace. “ What have I done that I can't find love or happiness. I mean how can I sing about it if I don't know it?” Kevin says pulling away from Tim. “You'll find it and when you do all this will be so far in the past you won't even remember being with anyone but her.” Tim says. “What if it's a guy?” Kevin asks. “Same thing.” Tim says smiling. “You ready to go?” Tim asks. Kevin just nods and grabs his bags. “I'm starved is there a place to eat around here or do we have to go back to the city?” Tim asks. A huge smile spreads across Kevin face. “What?” Tim ask. “Here take my bag to your car and follow me in your car.” Kevin says walking to his car. Tim shrugs but does at his baby brother asks.

They drive to Madea's. Tim parks beside Kevin and gets out. “How the hell did you find this place Kev?” Tim asks. “I honestly don't know.” Kevin says. Kevin smiles at his brother and follows him inside. “Welcome to Madea's.” Kelly says as she looks up at Kevin and for the first time looks into his emerald eyes. “Well welcome back.” She says as she smiles at Kevin. “Thank you.” Kevin says his eyes never leaving hers. Tim looks at the two of them and smiles. Looks like he may have found it. Tim thinks to himself. “Are you going to seat them or stare at him all day?” Madea calls from the kitchen. “Yeah, Um this way.” Kelly says snapping out of the trance she was in. She seats them at a table close to the front. Kevin sits so that he can watch her coming and going. “Um what would you like to drink?” Kelly ask looking into Kevin's eyes again. “I'll have a coke please. “ Kevin says. She writes on the pad never taking her eyes off of Kevin. “I'll have a bottle of ketchup please.” Tim says. “A bottle of ketchup right.” Kelly say.

Tim shakes his head and reaches over and puts his hand in Kevin's face pushing his younger brother's head. “Hey stop that. “ Kevin says looking at his brother. “Hell I had to do something before I have to drink a bottle of ketchup.” Tim says. “ What?” Kevin says looking at Tim. Kelly looks away. “Hi, I'm Tim and the man you're staring at is my baby brother Kevin, now before you go back to fantasizing about having his kids can I please get a sweet tea.” Tim says smiling at her. Kelly blushes and takes his order and walks away to get their drinks. “Tim!, why would you say that.?” Kevin says. “What?, Kevin I ordered a bottle of ketchup for crying out loud and I have no doubt in my mind that she would have brought it to me with a freaking straw. Give me something to write with.” Tim says. Kevin gives him a Sharpie.”You really do carry one of these around with you.” Tim says. Tim hands it back to him as Kelly brings their drinks. “Your coke and sweet tea.” She says setting the drinks down. “You forgot my ketchup.” Tim says smiling. “Um do you know what you'd like ?” Kelly asks. “Do you still have the ribs?” Kevin ask blushing. “Yeah.” Kelly say smiling. “We'll have the ribs please.” Kevin says pointing to Tim. “How do you know that's what I want I can make my own choices.” Tim protested. “ You want the ribs Tim.” Kevin says. Kelly walks away shaking her head.

The brothers sit and talk while they wait for their food. “I think he might be interested in you Kelly” Madea says. “Yeah but he has a wedding ring on Madea.” Kelly says. “It could be an old ring that he just can't bear to take off, or that he hasn't found the right woman to make him want to take it off.” Madea says. “What's his name anyway?” Madea asks. “Kevin.” Kelly says as a sigh escapes before she knows it. “Well take them their food and please take Kevin some extra napkins this time.” Madea says with a laugh. Kelyy laughs as she takes their food out to them.