- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back and working. I'm sorry for the long delay but it's been a rough year

 

Chapter 9

 

Kevin and Kristin go back into their room. “I'm happy for Howie.” Kristin says climbing into bed. “Yeah it's about time he found someone to love him.” Kevin says sliding into bed. “Kevin I..” Kristin starts. “Kris I don't blame you for this and if anyone has a problem with it send them to me. People fall in and out of love all the time and we're no different.” Kevin says. “We'll still be friends right?” Kristin says looking at Kevin. “Of course you'll always be my special girl.” Kevin says kissing her lightly. Kristin smiles and falls asleep. Kevin wraps his arms around her and falls asleep.

 

“Can you believe it? Howie's getting married.” Brian said to Aj. “Yeah I'm glad he found someone to love him for him and not just because he's a Backstreet Boy.” Aj says. “Wait, I just thought about something. It's not legal for gays to marry in the USA.” Brian says. “Well they could go to Canada or I think they could do it in Europe.” Aj says stroking Brian's shoulder. “That means we have to fly to Europe.” Brian says. “You act like it would be your first time in Europe.” Aj says kissing Brian's neck. “No, but it would be more like a vacation instead of work this time.” Brian says. They start making out.

 

Downstairs in the kitchen Gerald and Nick are talking. “I never knew you had a crush on me.” Nick tells Gerald. “I swore Kev into secrecy, plus I didn't think you were gay at the time. I thought you would be just my unreachable dream.” Gerald says looking at Nick. “You're beautiful you know that right?” Gerald says rubbing Nicks hand softly. “Thanks, even though I need to lose some weight.” Nick says shyly. “I don't think you do I think you're perfect the way you are.” Gerald says. “Kev says the same thing but I figured he was just trying to be nice.” Nick says. “You mean to tell that after all this time with Kevin you don't know when he's being sincere?” Gerald asks. “He's always saying stuff like that, I mean when I was at my heaviest he still told me I was sexy.” Nick says looking down at his body now more self aware. “I disagree with Kevin on a lot of things but not when it comes to you, Nick you are beautiful and I would feel honored to be your boyfriend, later down the road.” Gerald says looking into Nick's eyes. They are about to kiss when Tim come into the kitchen.”You have really bad timing you know that Tim?” Gerald says “Nobody's stopping you from kissing. I'm just getting some water.”

Tim says as he opens the refrigerator taking a bottled water out. “Are you going to leave?” Gerald ask his brother. “If you were really into him you wouldn't care who was in the room you'd just kiss him.” Tim fires back. Gerald shakes his head and leans in to kiss Nick. As they share their first kiss, Harold Sr and Jr walk in the kitchen. “Way to go Ger!” Harold Jr says slapping his cousin on the back.

“You guys are so immature.” Gerald says looking at his family. “I didn't say anything.” Harold Sr. says. Soon everyone goes to bed. Nick goes and climbs in the bed with Baylee.