- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow, lol this chapter came out fast. Anywho, enjoy, and feedback is love :)

Oh PS - the song used at the club is from BSB's new album, Unbreakable. Called "Everything But Mine", good song. It's leaked on the net, I recommend it hehe.
“Glitz and Glamour”

Chapter 6: Getting the Party Started

I can feel Cally shiver as we got to the club. I picked Mood cause I know she’d dig the setting as artsy as she is. I know she’s sayin’ she’s aight, but damn I know my girl. She’s hella nervous. Looking hella fine, but nervous. She tugged on her long sweatshirt styled thing that chicks wear. Had a hood, short sleeves, but was like a hoodie. Black and all snug, with oil type rainbow color designs on it. It made her curves stand out to me, and I keep staring. Fuck it’s a tease. A good one. Hugging her close we got closer and I can see the flashes from the cameras. There’s the paparazzi. I glance into my baby’s gorgeous blue eyes; framed by the glasses she hates…I see the fear. Shit.

“Let’s do it another night.”

“I’m okay Nick.”

“You’re lyin baby. I said we don’t gotta do this ya know.”

Then she got a random ass burst of energy and starts walking towards them again. Damn she’s stubborn. So we head to the club and there they are. We’ll be on TMZ tomorrow morning, or fuck later tonight if they ain’t lazy. I pull her close to me as we walk up to the bouncer, used to the damn blinding flashes going off around us.

“Nick! Who you with?”

I smirk a bit, keeping her close to me. “My girl man.” Play the game, if you give em something they leave you the hell alone later. I can feel her shift all uneasy like. The cameras are definitely on us, people are pounding questions as others in this business use the chance to get by so their shit ain’t stinkin up on TMZ.

“Your girlfriend? How long you been dating?”

“Nick isn’t that the Calypso girl you’ve been denying dating for months?!”

“How does London feel about this?”

I blinked. “London? What the hell does she got to do with this?”

“She’s been talking about wanting you back. Does she know you’re dating someone?”

“Calypso, is Nick really the asshole of a boyfriend everyone says he is?”

She stepped back, a bit unsure how to handle this. I love her shyness. Shit, she’s getting scared. Smiling, the Cally baby tried to adjust her ponytail. Big sign she ain’t sure what to do. Fuck I need to get us inside. “Um, no Nick’s a great boyfriend…” And now she’s answering another question I didn’t hear. They better not hurt her.

“Calypso! How long you been dating?”

“Um…about three months?” Easy baby, show fear and they go all Jaws on ya. Shit maybe she ain’t ready. Aight, this shit is hella old. We should be getting inside already.

“What do you do?”

“I’m…I’m an artist.” Her gaze shifts to the ground as I keep my arm snug around her.

“Nick, ain’t this a downgrade for you? After London…” Fucking shit-monkeys! At that Cally did try to pull away and bolt. Fuck. More cameras keep flashing and she looks like a beautiful but freaked deer in the headlights. I give her an I’m Sorry look cause that shit wasn’t cool and I know this ain’t easy. My lips meet hers gently. Fuck them; let them take pictures of us kissing. Screw Jive. I don’t give a damn. After a few whistles and shit ruining it, I pull away, hugging her close as I guide her with me to the bouncer. This shit needs to end. Fucking assholes. So I flip em off too. I don’t give a damn. Mike nodded at me as we come up to him. He’s this huge ass gorilla type dude. Dark tan skin, black hair, big ass muscles, and mean looking black eyes. Looks fierce. He’s cool though. I used to be a regular here.

“Hey Nick.”

“Mike, hey dawg.”

“Haven’t seen you in awhile.”

I grin, cause I gotta show Calypso off. “Been with my girl man.”

“Hi.” She said hella quiet. Too quiet. She got rattled by that mob scene back there. Damnit. I tugged her French braid playfully and that got me both a swat and a smile. Worth it.

“Hey I’m Mike.”

“I’m Calypso, but call me Cally.”

“Oooh, you as wild as a goddess?”

I chuckle as she laughs as well. Good to see her relaxing just a little. Fucking paparazzi should be shot. “Man I gotta be wild enough for the both of us.”

Mike moved aside and let us start going in. I let Cally go in ahead as he tapped my arm. I leaned over. Knew this was coming. “Yo, Nick, how old is she? She looks kinda young.”

I shrugged. I ain’t ashamed of how young she is. This ain’t that bad in Hollywood, like I’ve said. “Almost 19. But she’ll be with me man…”

“I ain’t worried bro, I won’t be saying anything. Hell Aaron’s made his way in here before and he’s 17. I was just makin’ sure you aren’t robbing any cradles. Word is AJ is…”

“Nah I’m not, thanks man.”

With that, we finally got our asses inside the club.

*************

Lots of lights flashing. Outside and inside. Holy Lordie. That, that that just happened outside? Freaky much? They just…keep pounding all these questions at you. And then one has the nerve to remind us that I’m not up to Nick’s normal girlfriend standards. I, I don’t know if I can keep doing this sort of thing. Maybe I can’t. Just wow. But I have to right? This stuff is Nick’s job, and his job is literally his life. So what can I do? I’m just going to have to roll with it. Something I’m not very good at. Okay Cally, breathe. Slowly. In and out. In. Out. In. Out. Whoo. Okay. I think I’m alright now. I think.

So anywho, I need to just, not think about it. Lights were flashing around the club too. There was this neat like Buddhist style décor to it. Yet modernized. I kinda liked it. Bet that’s why Nick picked here. The dork, he knows me pretty well doesn’t he? Bodies were up against each other writhing on the dance floor to the beat as Nick kept hold of my hand and lead me to the back. VIP section. Few noticed us slip by and we ended up in a more secluded area. It had dim lighting, a couch off to the side, and it’s own bar. Several others like Tommy Lee (who Nick idolizes musically and is friends with) or Lindsey Lohan were in here as well. I know I’ve said I don’t keep up with the whole celebrity thing. And I didn’t, but since dating Nick, by keeping up with him, I’ve learned about others. Which is good since I’m kinda living in this whole tabloid world right? A neat techno styled dance song was thumping through the club. I think it’s by a boyband, good song either way.

Up here above the haze…everything looks so clear…wondering what it would be like if you were here…

Nick pulls me against him on the dance floor in this area. I start pulling away when he looks at me. Oh no. Puppy dog pouty eyes. “What’s wrong?”

“Um..” I bite my lip. “I don’t dance…”

He giggled a bit softly, kissing my forehead softly. His ocean eyes are twinkling. I…I just don’t get sometimes why he likes me so much. “No problem baby, just relax and move with me.”

And time…takes time…but I can’t wait…to tell you how I feel…

I shake my head. I’ve gotten better but still. Lordie I do have limits. I’m not that bold or brave. “I’m gonna look stupid.”

“Nah, you ain’t gonna look stupid. And if anyone thinks so, fuck em.”

Pulling me close, his body moved against mine to the beat. Awkward as all heck, I try to do the dame, letting my body just flow to the music. To my surprise, especially since it’s more a pop song, Nick started singing along with the music.

“You’re my calm when my world is crashing…my heart my blood my passion…”

Laughing I raise a brow at him. “You know this song.” I felt myself move with more ease as we dance. Nick, when he sings, just has this effect on me. It soothes and yet sends neat little shivers down my spine. Hehe wow.

“Hell baby I even like it.”

What the heck I guess right? Nick’s hands travel down to my hips, resting there to help guide me as we keep dancing to the beat. I can feel myself warm up as his lips begin to move along my neck. I sing now, more out of nervousness at all the things I’ve done today that I just…I don’t normally do. Cally doesn’t do change people. And…wow that feels good. Nick is such a brat.

“Hold me close when it all goes crazy…”

I can hear Nick whisper against my neck. Ooh more chills. “And through it all you’ll be my baby…” His tongue starts attacking next as his hands start exploring again. Um. Oh boy. I’m not sure what to do here. Uh oh. Um, when in doubt, pull away!

Why…why…tell me why…why…you’re everything but mine…

I give Nick an apologetic look. Even I know I’m being the biggest tease in existence. To us both. But um yeah. I know, I do love him. I just, it’s only been three and a half months, we already live in the same place… I’m not ready to go all that far yet. This leads to that far doesn’t it? And then those paparazzi did mention some girl named London. I wonder if he meant London Miffton, that snobby heiress. “I need something to drink.”

“I’ll get it Cally…I-”

I shake my head; he can’t apologize for what I lead on. It would be wrong right? I head to the bar, asking for a tea. That way they don’t card me. The bartender didn’t say much. I got my tea and took a sip. Pretty sure my eyes got wide, wow that tasted weird. Good, but weird.

“This doesn’t taste like iced tea…” I wondered out loud. Maybe the guy made a mistake? The music is loud in here.

“It’s from Long Island.”

Um…okay then.

********

Aight so my not so little Little Nicky down there is suffering. I know you ain’t liking hearing that but it’s the damn truth. I know Cally didn’t mean to. Hell I know how she is and get where she’s coming from. But damn this is a guy who can get groupie sex anytime he wants to and constantly had girlfriends. Sex is something I ain’t used to not having. I’ve tried all the role plays, the tricks, positions, you name it. But, damn every time something was missing. It seemed off somehow. And this shit is gonna make me sound like a damn sap, but I bet it won’t be missing if I ever have sex with Cally. Right now I’m chilling on the couch they have here in VIP, watching everyone else dance. Cally is getting her iced tea. But damn how long does that shit take? I let her take her time, knowing she felt bad and awkward. I keep an eye on her though, like any good boyfriend would. Seems aight. After over half an hour she comes over giggling like crazy. Well, it’s good to see her more relaxed now.

I think.

“Hiiiiiiiii Squishy!” She calls out, almost falling on me. I stood hella quick to catch her before she does fall. Shit. No. She can’t be. Can she? No, c’mon, this is Cally. Still… hell no, it’d never happen.

“Hey baby.” Whoa. Hands in places her hands ain’t normally going. This is new. I’m liking this. I should be loving this. Why ain’t I loving this? “Baby, are you okay?”

“I’m fiiiiiiiiine! I just looooove those…those…” Wavering, she almost lost her balance again. I move to keep her standing.

“Those what?” She can’t be.

“Those Loooooooong Island peoples! They suuuuure know hows to make good teaaa!”

Oh fucking shiteaters. Calypso Rayne was drunk beyond reason. That shit is something I’d never thought I’d say. Hot damn. Bartender gave her Long Island Iced teas, and Cally, not knowing better, drank em.

“Oh yeah baby? I think it’s time we go home.”

Tongue in the ear! Tongue in the ear! How the hell does she know what I like when she’s drunk? Shit she moved to the neck. I need to move and get her out of here. Damnit Nick move! Am I fucking moving yet? Damn. Finally my legs work and I start trying to guide her to the backdoor where any famous person sneaks out without being seen by the stalkers we call paparazzi. Last thing I need is for them to see her drunk. Fuck if they did it’d be news tomorrow. Her parents would have a fucking stroke. We’re all adults but I don’t wanna deal with that shit. Neither will she. And she ain’t gonna want it all over the damn place.

“But whyyyyyyyy? I think me likes it here.”

“I’m tired baby.” I keep guiding her out. Her hands are moving. Oh hot damn. That feels hella good. Fuck, I’m only human! A man no less. I have weaknesses. Fuuuuuck. I make myself move again and finally get her to the car.

I know alcohol lowers inhibition (yes big word for me) type shit but damn. Is this what Cally’s been wanting to do but been scared to? I ain’t even gonna think about it. It’ll just torture the hell out of me. There’s just something about this innocent, naïve artsy girl that gets to me in some way no other chick has. Buckling her and myself in, I drive my way back to the house.

The entire damn way she keeps trying to do shit in my lower region and upper. Now how the hell do I stay strong? Once we get to the apart-I mean condo. (Damn she has me calling it an apartment now.), I pick her up, carrying her upstairs. I had a flashback to the last time I carried her in my place, that night after stargazing.

This time she’s still awake though. “Niiiiick…” She moans….and odd enough it turned me on even more. I need help. She ungracefully sits up in my arms and starts going for my sensitive ass neck again. I like it. It can‘t hurt, she‘s my girlfriend. It feels good…

Until she said this.

“I gottttttta be the girl you want me to be. Like yoooour odder guuuurls.”

I sigh. Damn. I would feel like shit for taking advantage of this. Damn conscience. I have to be a good man to her. Any other girl…well I ain’t proud but yeah, I’d do it. I carry her to her room, leaving the living room lights off, where I was going to put her till she said that.

“Baby you are the girl I want you to be.”

“I’m nooot.”

I kiss her softly, setting her on the bed. Then I started pulling off her shoes. “Yes you are, now get some sleep for me okay?”

I saw her nod. Thank god. I can only be so strong. I covered her with one of her blankets before heading over to the door.

“Night Cally Baby.”

“Niiiiiiiiiiiiiights Squisheeeeey!”

I shut the door behind me. A cold shower isn’t even the beginning of what I have to do to calm myself down. This ain’t what I’d normally do in this situation, even with a girlfriend I cared about. It freaked me the fuck out. Having feelings, dating, having boyfriend/girlfriend titles is one thing. This shit was another and different.

Damn. Can I be in love with this girl?

No. It’s early as hell for that. And I don’t do real love. I do relationships, and I do girlfriends, and I even do relationships I know can be serious. Like with Cally. And I do anything to protect those I care about, which is why I guard Cally the way I have. But I don’t go into real love. (Cally don’t know that, and I feel bad by not saying what I think of real love) That’s opening yourself up for bullshit and pain. So that can’t be it.

Then…what am I doing?