- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alani Omnipresence, Immorality, Shapeshifting into animals and other humans.
Kayci Water Manipulation, Water-breathing, Reality Warping and Summoning.
Name Kayci Ann Romance
Age 19
Eyes Light Blue
Hair Sky Blue and Dark Blue
Personality Strange, Friendly, Lovable, Funny and Sarcastic
Powers Water Manipulation, Water-breathing, Reality Warping and Summoning.

Name Alani Elizabeth McLane
Age 19
Eyes Blue Eyes
Hair Black Hair
Personality sarcastic, sweet, blunt, Irritable and flirty
Powers Omnipresence, Immorality, Shape shifting into animals and other humans.
“Warren, what’s wrong?” A little girl around, Nine, asked her friend Warren who was around ten.

“My back hurts, and it’s itchy. Kace look and see what’s on it.” He said pulling at his shirt. Kayci walked over from her chair in his room and pulled the back of his shirt up.

“Oh my gosh! Warren there is something sticking out!” She yelled a little terrified it might hurt him. “What?” he yelled and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind him.

“Warren, come out please? We can tell your dad and he can help, Please Warren.” She begged. By now, her tears could not be held, she was scared for him.

“No Go away Kayci!” he yelled. Kayci, being 9 years old and sensitive ran away crying. Meanwhile Warren cuts off the “Things” on his back, when his dad yells for him, he scrambles to get all of the blood and feathers cleaned up when his dad walks in. “ Warren wha-“ he said stopping mid sentence “I knew ” he said slowly.

***10 Years later***
A young girl by the name of Kayci walked into Worthington Industries. She looked at the hustling men and women as they worked. She remembered being here Seven Years Ago, she stopped coming to see Warren. His father banned her to see him. She wasn’t his kind; she wasn’t from a wealthy, powerful family. But who needs that kind of family to play with her friend? She didn’t think she did, but she was wrong. She got on the elevator and went to Level 67, Warren’s level, his whole room. As the elevator stopped she slowly walked out.

“Warren?” she called out. She heard something move in the living room part and she walked towards it, out of the living room came a beautiful blonde haired boy that had white wings harnessed to his back. She smiled although she wanted to stare.

“Warren.” She said smiling. He looked at her for a second before walking over to her and hugging her. “Kayci.” He said happily. She just smiles at him, taking in his beauty.

“Where have you been?” he asked confused. She looks at him with confusion all over

“Warren....your father told me I wasn’t allowed here anymore, I came a couple times but had the security called on me.” I explained smiling. His shocked look was enough to make her frown.

“But I'm here; he doesn’t know what I look like now. I dyed my hair.” She said showing her hair smiling fakely.

“Blue, its beautiful Kayci. Although a tad bit strange.” He said smiling. She shrugged. “You know me, always the strange one.” She said laughing. He looked down for a second, “Kayci you heard about the cure right?” he asked her. She looked at him and nodded.

“Of course, your father’s scientist invented it.” She said. He smiled a little and nodded. “I'm taking it.” He announced to her. She sighed and placed her hand on his cheek, he turned to her. “I'm not judging you or trying to change you, you know I would never do that. But you are unique, you are an Angel. Remember I always said you were my Guardian Angel in disguise, well it's your decision and I honor and respect that. Just know im here for you, but im going to go now, my friend is waiting for me in the car.” She said and kisses his cheek and smiles before walking back to the elevator.

The whole way down she was fighting tears, she hated it that there was a cure for being a mutant. And that Warren was giving up such a precious thing, but it wasn’t her decision so she didn’t judge. As the doors open to the Elevator and people climb in, she had a hard time getting out when she did she walked past everyone to the parking lot. She climbed into her friend Alani’s car.

“How did it go?” Alani asked. Kayci looked up at Warren’s floor on the building and sighed before driving off. “It went good.” She said not turning back, she had missed it .The beautiful Angel soaring though the clouds, her Angel. “Did you tell him?” Alani asked rolling her window down

“No I didn’t.” she said. “Not either one did you?” Alani asked. “No Alani, I didn’t tell him im a Mutant or that I love him, okay?” Kayci said
Alani sighs and pats Kayci’s shoulder. As they got to their two bedroom apartment Kayci lays on the couch.

“Why am I so lame? I couldn’t even tell him, I mean I gave him advice but I couldn’t even tell him what I went there for.” Kayci said completely frustrated with herself
Alani poke her head from around the kitchen door.

“Well you're not lame so to speak, your shy and shyness will not help in that kind of situation.” Alani said sitting Vanilla Ice Cream and chocolate in a bowl for Kayci on the table while she ate hers. Kayci slammed her head into the table, not hard but enough to hurt.

“Kayci, I've been thinking of going to this school called ‘Xavier’s School for the gifted’.” Alani said not looking at Kayci. “You're leaving? Why?” Kayci asked sitting her bowl down.

“It’s a school for mutant’s I can teach a music, dancing class there, and you can come and teach a art and photography class, come on it’ll be fun.” Alani said sitting her bowl down as well and laughing. Kayci smiles and nods to Alani. “Sure, why not? It's not like there is anything else to do. “Kayci said smiling. They nod and walk to their rooms to pack. Not Three hours later Kayci walks out of her bedroom with three duffle bags full. Twenty minutes later Alani walks out with four duffle bags.

“Ready?” Alani asked happily. “Yes I am, come on, we’ll take both cars.” Kayci said. Alani gets in her Honda Civic as Kayci gets in her Sky blue Lamborghini. “I hate how you got that car. “Alani mumbled. “You saved your money for music shit where I saved for a bad ass ride. Simple math honey.” Kayci laughs and closes the door and lets the hood down smirking at Alani who in return glared.

“Yeah go ahead and gloat damn it, but I'm going to get something some day and rub your damn face in it. “She said and pulls out. Kayci laughs, she loved aggravating Alani. She popped in an Ozzy Osborne CD and played Crazy Train, while speeding down the road, trying to keep up with Alani who left first. Kayci pulls up behind Alani at a big mansion that looked like it was being worked on.

“Awesome.” KaycI said turning the engine off. “Wow nice ride.” A kid says from beside my door. “Thank you.” Kayci said getting out. He looks up and stares at my hair, he had to be at least twelve. I leaned down, “It's not polite to stare.” Kayci whispers making the boy blush and walk off. “Try not to scare the kids Kayci.” Alani mumbled.