- Text Size +
NEXT DAY
I woke up with a arm around my stomach, I look behind me to see Warren shirtless. My eyes got huge and I lift the covers and saw I was still clothed, I sigh happily and turn around and snuggle with Warren. “Think we did something, did we? Warren asked with his eyes closed. I glared at him. “Not fair you're sneaky.” I mumbled. “How am I sneaky?” he asked opening his eyes and kissing my lips. “You just are okay?’ I said. He nods and pulls me closer to him.

“Oh Shit.” I said and jump up, alarming him in the process. “What?” he asked. “I have class in 20 minutes.” I said. “So?’ he asked. “It's on the other side of the building.” I said and he smiled.

“Get ready.” He said. I gave him a scared look but get dressed and come out. He picks me up making me scream. “Kayci, my eardrum.” He mumbled. “Sorry Warren.” I apologized. “Not a problem baby.” He said sitting me outside of my classroom. “Thank you.” I said giving his a kiss on the lips, he smiled in the kiss and lifted up in the air.

“Go to class.” He said and takes off flying. I laugh and open the door to see I smiling at me with bobby beside him. “You haven’t been here a day and already have Warren.” I laughed. I blushed.

“I've known him since I was 7.” I explained. She raised her eyebrows and nods. “That’s awesome.” She said. The class came in and I grabbed my camera. “Everyone today’s lesson is still life photography, grab your camera and sit your homework on the desk and follow me.” I said and walk out We get outside and start taking pictures of the children playing, Adults talking and I heard a noise above and looked up to see Warren flying around, I smiled and took out my camera and started taking pictures.

“Hey, Miss Romance? Can you come here?” I heard someone. I looked over and see Tommy looking at his camera confused. I walked over. “Look right there.” He said. I look at it and see someone in the bushes staring.

“Tommy, where was this taken?’ I asked. He pointed to the bush in front of me. I look at the kids, “Everyone inside now!” I scream they all took off running; I turn around as something jumps on me. “Long time no see Kayci.” It says, it was a Wolf in form. I stared at it as it tries to bite me, finally I hit it in the head and it lets go of my arm, I jump up right as I, Alani and I ran out. “Holy shit. “Alani said.
I look behind me, I knew who it was, I just didn’t want to face it.

A boy named Phil, Warren knew him. He liked me a lot, but I didn’t like him. When I didn’t see Warren anymore he kind of stalked me until I left. He must have found me, which isn’t good. Soon Warren flew down beside me. He picked up my arm carefully and inspected it. He looked at the wolf and glared. “Phil....” he asked venomously. “That’s me Ritchie rich.” He said and turns to his human form.

“Why the hell did you do that?” Warren asked pissed, Alani looked at me confused. I looked to the side just as Phil turned back into a wolf, the fountain was right there, I lift my hands and water comes cascading out of the fountains to my hands.

“Don’t mess with me.” I said and throw the water at him knocking him into the woods. I looked behind me and saw everyone staring wide-eyed. “I'm not defenseless.” I said and walked over to Warren who hugged me and kissed my head. He grabbed on to me and lifted us into the sky going back into our room. “I have to tell you something.” He said to me. “What?” I ask sitting down. He walked over and sat beside me.

“There is going to be a war soon, mutants against humans.” He said. “Again? When?’ I asked. “Now, we have to go.” He said grabbing my arm. We ran down the stairs and saw the X-Men had left. “Warren, we’re not X-Men.” I called out to him. “I know that, but we have to help them.” He said turning and running up the stairs outside and picking me up and flying off. “Warren this is ridiculous, we could have just drove.” I screamed, he laughed and few faster.

“Now Kayci, we’re on the lake, you should be able to make a great entrance.” He grinned. I nodded and lifted my hands where the water froze under my feet, so I began walking up the water entrance. “Wow.” Warren says behind me. “Yeah, I wow people.” I said laughing a little. I look over to see I fighting someone.

"Hey I, Need some help?" I said walking off the ice. "No, go help I or someone I got this." He said and got flipped backwards. "Sure." I said and walk over to I. "Need help?" I asked, she was in a headlock, she pointed to the guy I nodded and kicked him in the face, she came up for air. "Thank you." She said rubbing her throat.

I smiled at Ororo and turned my head, seeing a human pointing a gun at me. Suddenly I found myself being tackled by some animal. A lion. Once I realized it was Alani protecting me, she got shot in the chest.

"Damn it." Alani said standing up and helping me. "Thanks, you okay?" I asked, she patted around her chest and a bullet fell out. "Yeah I'm good." She said grinning. "Smart-ass." I said and smiled, and then she got shot in the back, causing her to wince in pain and fall on her knees.

"Okay now im pissed." I said, summoning his gun and pointing it at him." How does it feel? Wanna get shot and see?" I asked, he shook his head and ran off. "Do you mind helping me up?" Alani asked me but I got to her first, "You alright? I saw you get shot with the...cure." he said furrowing his eyebrows.

I looked at Alani's back, "That doesn't look good." He told her. She shrugged, "It's alright. It'll heal...then it'll turn into an awesome scar." She said and winked at him then ran off. "Sorry I, she is a BIG flirt." I said grinning and running off to Warren. "Need help?" I asked he grinned and nodded.