- Text Size +
Logan shook his head and couldn't help but grin as he followed Alani. I looked at the guy. "I will admit, you would be awesome to draw." I said before ducking, he had tried to hit me. "Okay now im hurting you." I said and pointed to his head. He walked the other way into a wall knocking himself out. "What did you do?" Warren asked. "Reality warping, I made us in his mind over at the wall." I said smiling

"Nice!" He said and smiled, "Where's Alani?" he asked me. "Um." I said and turned around seeing Alani surrounded by men. "Oh, there with lots of GUNS!" I said and held my arms out. "Here comes the water works." I said and the water from the lake was thrown on them, Alani opened her eyes and spit out the water. "Thank you Kayci." she said sarcastically. "I only did it 'cause I love ya!" I said smiling cheesy. "Do me a favor Kace." she said wiping her eyes. "What?" I asked, "Love me less." she said making me laugh

Hours had passed and the war was just about over. I walked to Alani, and saw her passed out on the ground in a puddle. "Logan, I need your help." I said and looked at Alani again. "Why?" he asked panting. "Alani is passed out, I told her not to overheat her powers...But does she listen? No!" I said, he laughed and walked over and picked her up.

"She's so light." he said, a little amazed and looked at me with a smile. I giggled and poked his chin. "You like her!" I said, he blushed and shook his head, while clearing his throat. Logan shook his head, "I don't know what ya talkin' about Darlin'..." he told me and walked to the jet, swinging Alani over his shoulder.

"Oh you so know what im talking about." I mumbled walking to Warren. "I'm taking the jet." I said and he smirked. "Hated flying that bad?" he asked "Only when you speed." I said. Warren smiled at me and nodded, "Alright. I'll see you guys at the mansion." he said and took off gracefully.

"Damn he's hot when he does that." I mumbled. "Why don't you do that thing where you, take the water and freeze it and make a path?" Bobby asked beside me. "Why?" I asked. "Cause I do." he said smiling then turning into a freaking ice cube and flying, or sledding or something off.

I smiled and got on the jet..."Show offs." I mumbled and looked at Logan, who was buckling Alani in her seat, and removing the hair from her face gently. "Aww, that's so cute." I said putting my hands together and putting then at my right cheek. "Shut up." Logan said walking past me. I grinned and sat down. "Why didn't you do what Bobby did?" Kitty asked turning around in her seat. "I have to practice it first or I might fall into the water." I said grinning. She laughed and turned back around.

I looked at Logan in front of me and noticed he was looking at Alani, "I don't know what ya talkin' about Darlin'..." I said imitating Logan from before. He turned and looked at me, "Will you please shut up?" he asked firmly and turned back around.

"Sorry Logan, im no good at advise that's why I serve us Sarcasm." I said shrugging, I heard him grunt in annoyance making me giggle and shake my head. A few minutes later, we arrived at the mansion. I unbuckled myself and watched Logan with Alani. As he unbuckled her, she woke up, "Oh...my head." she said weakly. "You sure did have some power back there kiddo." Logan said to her. I smiled and watched. "Thanks." she said and stood up, then her knees became weak and she fell in Logan's arms and looked up at him.

"Oh Logan, my hero." I said in a high voice, they looked over with glares as I giggled and ran off the jet as fast as I could. "Logan....just...put me to bed or somethin'..." Alani said, still weakly and tried to stand up but fell again. "Whoop." Logan grunted and caught her, "Alright kiddo." he said and picked her up bridal style.

Logan took her to bed and walked out of the room when I was standing beside the door. "Macho, Macho man..." I sang, he groaned and flipped me off. He rolled his eyes and I stopped, seeing that I really annoyed him. He stopped and turned back to me, "Do you always have to be a damn bitch? I mean seriously...grow the fuck up." he said and started to walk away but Alani called out to him.

"Wasn't expecting that one." I mumbled and walked away, not happy. All I was doing was messing with them, Jesus he acts like I called him an asshole with really bad sideburns. Logan walked into the room, "You alright?" he asked. "C'mon over here." Alani said and coughed a little. "Yeah?" he said and walked to her.

"Thank you." she said, I rolled my eyes and mimicked what she said, since I was outside the door. I swear im acting like a child; Oh well. "...You're welcome." Logan said and smiled at her. "I'm gonna go and let ya sleep." he said and left the room, seeing me at the door. "What are ya doin'?" he asked me.

I cleared my throat and stood up straight. "Waitin' to talk to Alani. Buh Bye." I said and ran in the door. "Man he freaks me out." I said walking over to Alani, she giggled and shook her head. "He's sweet." she said and coughed a little more. "Well maybe to you..." I said and scoffed, "Maybe that's because you're being an ass?" Alani said to me and I looked at her. "I agree with Logan, maybe you should grow up. I mean I'm younger than you...and I act older." she said. "Well, im trying to have fun Alani, don't start with me, you would have done the same damn thing." I said and walk out the door.

"Hey!" I heard behind me, I look and see Logan, I roll my eyes and walk on, "Oh come on Blue." He said, I smirked and stopped. "Why? So you can cuss me, call me a bitch for acting like a child, Im sorry Logan but my inner child is a mean little fucker." I said and turned back around, walking off. "Jesus." He said sighing and walking away, I walked to Warren's room without knocking and walked in, he was coming out of the shower with a towel on, I looked for a second then walked to the bed and flopped on it face first. "Something's wrong." Warren said. "You can say that again." I mumbled into the bed sheets.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked pulling me up, I looked him in the eye and groaned laying my head on his wet chest. "Little help?" he said, I raised my hand and got all the moisture off him and sat it in his cup by the bed. "I was actually drinking that." He mumbled into my hair. "Sorry." I said giggling. He smiled and looked me in the eyes. "Tell me what's wrong." He said, I looked away and sat up. "I was messing with Lani and Logan and they got mad, Logan said I was being a bitch and I needed to grow up, and Alani said he was right I needed to grow up." I said.

"Honey, there is nothing wrong with being a little immature, but did you take it too far?" he asked, "No, I only said something 3 or 4 times." I said, "Like what?" he asked, "Well I said he liked her two times, that he was her hero in a high voice, then I sang Macho, Macho man." I said. "That's not to bad, maybe they like each other and don't want to be teased about it." He said, "Yeah, im not saying sorry though, they hurt my feelings." I said looking away. "Is Alani your friend?" he asked, "Yes." I said, "Then you talk to her, and talk to Logan, just don't apologize unless you feel you need to." He said, I smiled and kissed his cheek. I waited a moment and walked to the door, then stopped and turned back to Warren, "What should I said?" I asked. He smiled at me and walked over, "Just talk to her." he said and nudged me out the door.