- Text Size +
I walked slowly to Alani's room, dreading it severely. I knocked and Alani opened the door slightly asleep. "Hey." I said softly. She smiled and laughed a little, "Hey." she said to me. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Figured you'd be back soon." she said turning around and walking in the room, I glared and mimicked what she said under my breath, until she turned around. "Come in Kayci." she said.

I walked in and sat on the foot of the bed, "I just wanted to apologize about earlier." I said and she scoffed a little. "Why did you do that?" I asked just a tad annoyed, I was trying to be genuine. She shook her head at me, "Don't worry about that Kaye, but please...when me and Logan are doing...whatever, please just stop with the childish acts and leave us alone. I don't mess with you and Warren." she told me and I nodded, she had a point.

I stared at the floor. "I only did it a couple times, plus it was an opportune moment to say something." I said, she laughed and shook her head. "Your crazy." she said laughing. "I know and I'm sorry. I can't help it. Besides I get it from you..." I blamed jokingly. She scoffed playfully and punched my arm, making me fall off the bed. "Bitch!" I yelled playfully and tackled her. "Whore." she yelled pushing me off her and taking off for the door. "Oh hell no." I said putting water on the floor making her fall on her ass, in the hallway.

"HAHAHA!" I laughed and almost fell over myself from laughing so hard. I looked up and saw her turn into a cat and launch for me. "Ahhhh! Get it off!" I screamed as she turned back into herself and was laughing. "No freaking way." I said and summon a bunch of water. "Hey Lani, did you know kitty cats hate water." I said smiling, she nods and I drop the water on her. "Yeah but doggies don't." she said and turned into a Bull Mastiff and ran after me barking.

"ALANI!" I scream running, I finally jumped down the stares and handed on the table wobbly. "Oh my Jesus." I said, she sits down barking. "uh...WARREN, BOBBY...FUCK I'LL EVEN TAKE LOGAN ABOUT NOW!" I yelled.

Bobby, Warren and Logan all came running, "Where'd you get the damn Dog?" Logan asked pointing at the dog. Alani turned back around facing Logan and turned back into herself with a smile. "It's just me." she said and laughed a little.

"Alani." I whispered, she was dry as a bone. She turned around smiling and I pointed the water hose I summoned at her. "Do you feel lucky? Do ya? Oh well." I giggled and sprayed her. She turned back into the dog and grabbed the hose and chased me around with it, spraying me. "Alani! Stop it!" I yelled while laughing.

"Damn it." I yelled and jumped into the pool. "Where the hell is she? She's been down there forever." Logan said, Alani grumbled and jumped in turning into a fish. I jumped up and caught the fish, "HA!" I yelled when she turned into a dolphin. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I yelled as she started wigging. I dropped her and made a whirl pool. "Kayci!" she screamed laughing. I laughed and raised up in the water as the whirl pool got stronger.

Finally she jumped out of the water like a Dolphin and turned into an Eagle. "See this is why I hate playing with her using powers, she always wins cause of that damn shape shifting power." I said grumbling and jump out of the water.

I landed hard on the ground and almost ran into Logan, "You alright?" he asked me. I nodded, "Yeah." I said and looked into the sky. "Where'd she go?" Bobby asked. "I'm right here." Alani said, drenched in water, as she shivered.

"You made me hurt my knees." I said pushing her back in the water then heating it up. "Oh so warm." she said smiling, I smiled and walked away, pulling the water from me and dumping it over Logan's head while running away. "KAYCI!!" he yelled. Alani got out of the water and stopped Logan, "Oh stop. She's just playin." she said and went into the Mansion.

***Alani's POV***
"She is annoying." Logan said ringing out his shirt, I looked ahead and saw Kayci, rolling her eyes. She held out her hands and got the water off us; we were dry and warm now. "Now am I annoying?" she asked. "Yes and handy." he said.

"Thank you. I've always been good with my hands." she said making Logan and I laugh. Warren just shook his head and walked away laughing with Bobby. She looked at us laughing herself. "That came out...oh so wrong." she said and giggled walking away. "Oh...FUCK!" Kayci yelled running off. "What?" I yelled back to her. "Class....I'm late! So are you!" she yelled to me.

"Damnit! I don't have any clean clothes." I said and looked at Kayci who just shrugged at me. "All I can say is...RUN BITCH!" she yelled and ran off the opposite way, I laughed then stopped and ran, waving good-bye to Logan. I walked into the mansion and ran off into my bedroom looking for some clothes when there was a knock at the door. "C'mon in!" I ran and Logan walked in. "What's up?" I asked and looked at him. "You can borrow some of my clothes. You're about 5'10'', so the pants may be a little long." he told me and I smiled.

"Okay I have to go now, thanks Logan." I said running out the door. Logan smiled and shook his head. I reached the Chorus room in damp clothes and looked at the students. "What happened Miss McLane?" Rogue asked me. "Long story. I'll be right back." I said and ran to the bathroom and changed.