- Text Size +
"Miss Romance are you okay?" one of the children asked as I ran in sideways and about wiped out. "Oh yeah im good." I said standing up straight. "Okay today's lesson is...get out some paint and draw something." I said sitting behind the desk.

Logan came into the room and heard what I said. "Aren't you supposed to be teaching them?" he asked me and came into the room. I giggled and nodded. "I will as soon as they get the paint, Today we are painting self portraits." I said grinning. He stared at me then walked out. "I don't think he likes me." I said to the class, they all laughed.

"No, he likes you just fine. That's just his way of showing it." Kitty said and smiled at me. "What about Miss McLane? Do you think he likes her?" I asked. "By what we've seen, the younger kids have been singing that song Alani and Logan sitting in a tree." Bobby said shrugging. I smirked. "That's great." I said.

I waited a moment before asking then made up my mind, "Have they done anything?" I asked. The kids all looked at me a little shocked and I realized how it came out. "I mean...oh Lord..." I said and blushed.

I calmed myself and smiled. "I meant have they, talked about it or flirted?" I asked biting my lip, trying not to laugh at the kids' relieved faces. "Well..."Kitty said and looked at Bobby for answers. "I heard Miss McLane flirting." Bobby said looking at Kitty who smiled and nodded. "I remember, they were talking about.. P.E." Kitty said confused, I rolled my eyes. "She's trying that trick." I mumbled.

"What trick?" Alani asked as she came into the room, all the kids laughed whole heartedly. "Dam—Darn it." I said and stood up. "Self portraits kids, I'll be back." I said and walked out laughing. "What trick?" Alani asked smiling. "You know damn well what trick." I said laughing.

"Not really..." Alani said and furrowed her eyebrows confused. "You...don't know?" I asked, she shook her head no. "Hm, okay um....the trick is, you pretending to be interested in the guy, then touching his arm and giggling and doin' that high girly voice." I explained.

Alani burst into laughter, "Oh Darlin'...that's not a trick..." she said and tilted her head at me with a smirk. "It's in my book." I grumbled, she snorted. "And no offence honey, but how many boyfriends have you had?" she asked, I shook my head a bit offended. "None." I grumbled.

"No wonder you need a book." she said to me jokingly. I laughed and punched her arm, making her stumble. "So, what do you want?" I asked. "I needed some paint." she said, I raised an eyebrow. "Why?' I asked, "Tribal dancing, we're learning East India dances." she said smiling, I widened my eyes. "That paint is permanent." I said.

"Oh...never mind then." she said and walked away and bumped into Logan purposely and scooted off. "Now I know that was." I said smirking and walking into the classroom again. "So was it a trick?" Kitty asked, "No I just found out im pitiful at relationships." I said plopping in the chair and pouting.

Logan came into the room and saw me, "Oh don't play that shit..." he said to me. "I saw you come out of Warren's room the other night, you stayed the night with him..." he told me and I blushed real hard. "WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP WALKING IN WHEN I SAID SOMETHING?" I said a little freaked out. "Im being stalked." I mumbled scooting down in my seat.

"Babe, I wouldn't stalk you...i like your sister." he told me with a grin, referring to Alani. "I didn't mean that you liked me LOGAN! I simply implied that you and Alani both have REALLY good timing, and HEY! You like Lani...I KNEW IT!" I said grinning.

He looked around the room, "Knew what?" he asked me and shrugged. "For one, don't act like im going insane you just said you liked Alani. Kids didn't he?" I asked, they all looked around not talking. "Oh im so giving you homework." I said glaring.

"Yeah Logan you said it!" Kitty yelled. "Oh good." I said jumping from my seat happily. "Kitty gets no homework." I said smiling, she smiled. "Hey Logan also said the other day, that she had a hot ass." Bobby said jumping up, Logan shot him a dirty look. "I didn't want any homework." Bobby said shrugging and sitting back down slowly.

"I...never...said...that." Logan said through gritting teeth at Bobby. I rolled my eyes and pushed Logan out of the room. "Leave my kids alone, okay. Plus if you said that." I said and put my head in the door and mouthed 'Be right back' then stuck my head back out. "Then....Alani's gonna find out, in a few minutes." I said and took off running.