- Text Size +
Okay, maybe I was wrong when I thought I knew Alani was telling the truth. She left and it's been a good four years. Logan's been upset, so have Ororo and Warren. I've just been worried. Warren walked over to me, "Where do you think she could have gone? Where's the one place she's ALWAYS dreamt of going, when you two were younger?" he asked me firmly.

I thought about it then smiled. "The forest, she loved running in the woods, we'll never find her, and although she said the forest in South America she would love to go to." I said. "No, I mean what foreign place? Like, Italy or something." he said to me. "Somewhere far away." he added.

"Well could have said that." I mumbled and thought about it. "Probably Sicily or Finland. I always told her to visit Finland for me." I said shrugging. "How about that?" I asked and looked at him. He nodded, "Anywhere else?" he asked and walked into an office with Hank and Ororo. "We need to find the coordinates, so we can find her." Hank explained to me. "We need to find every foreign city she's been wanting to go to for a lifetime." Ororo added in.

"All I know is Sicily, I swear. Seriously she didn't get that in depth." I said, Warren laughed and kissed my forehead. He still hasn't made any sudden commitments, im just a friend still. I think its more on the lines of 'friends with benefits' but whatever.

Logan came into the room, "Scotland." he added and looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, a little confused. "I heard her talking about Scottish fellas with Rogue. She said that their accent drives her crazy." he said sadly and looked at the floor. "Just ta let ya know." he said and started to leave but Hank stopped him.

"She talks to Rogue about it, but not me. I feel so...Loved." I said walking away. "Kayci, can I talk to you?" Logan said, I raised a eyebrow but nodded nonetheless. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Its been four years, four years that you and Warren have pretended to just be friends, can you please just screw him and save us all the bitchin'." He said grinning, my eyes got wide and I stared at him.

"What about you Logan?" I asked and his grin faded, "It's not like she likes me anyways Darlin'." he said and left the room. "I feel bullshit in the air." I said walking after him. "Feelings don't fade Logan either they're there in the first place or they never was, take your pick and save yourself." I said quietly and walked off quickly.

He caught up with me and grabbed me by my arms and pushed me against the wall, not enough to hurt, but enough to let me know he was serious. "Listen to me Kay. I've always liked her. It's been for fuckin' years! She never liked me. I always liked her. And yeah sure I can go to Sicily with you guys and try to persuade her to comin' back." he told me. "But do ya think she's gonna listen to me?" he asked.

"Hate to be all; shrinky on you but, do you really believe she never liked you? Do you think its worth going around the fucking world to try and get her back? Do you? Or are you going to sit here and feel sorry about yourself and push me against walls because you know its the truth." I said and pushed him away and walked back to the group that were discussing the plans.

A few moments, in mid session with the other Professors, Logan slammed the door open, "Well what the fuck do ya think I should do Miss Romance?!" he asked me, a tear rolling down his cheek. Sure he was upset, but mainly pissed but I could tell he wasn't at me. "She's not gonna come back, even if I asked her to." he said and turned away.

I sighed and smiled at everyone sadly and grabbed his arm pulling him out the room. "Could you not make a freaking scene? Okay she would come back either because she wants to, or because she lied to me and im getting her back even if I have to kick her ass. Now I know you're upset about all of this, but you need to stop and think stop being a brute and use your heart." I said and put my hand on his cheek smiling. "As the saying goes....Follow your heart dipshit." I said jokingly.

"Follow my heart?" he asked me. I nodded. "Then how come she told me she never liked me, to my face?" he asked and looked deeply into my eyes. "When the fuck did she say that?" I asked shocked. He looked away from me, his lip quivering. "I can't do this..." he said, his throat tightening up. I stopped him and looked into his pretty hazel eyes. "When...did...she...say...that?" I asked again, more seriously.

"When I ran into outside the mansion, right before I talked to you she said that." he said, I glared at him. "She planned to go home so she told you that, God Logan now is the time to use that brain you have." I said "Sarcasm isn't what I need right now Kayci." he said through gritted teeth. "But I suck at advice, but I offer sarcasm." I said smiling.

He shook his head and looked away, his voice raspy. "If she don't care, neither do I." he said, lying to me. I shook my head at him and made him look at me, placing both hands on either side of his face. "That's not true." I said.

"How do you know Kayci? Tell me." he said, "Because I'm not that stupid Logan. I may act two but I know a lot more than I put on because its fun to surprise people." I said, he chuckled a little and wiped his eyes. "Alright..." he started and sniffed, "Let's go get 'er." he said and we walked into the room.

"Yay!" I yelled and jumped on his back. "What the hell?" he asked. "I want a piggy back, Warren wont give me piggy backs anymore." I said "Why?" he asked confused. "Because I pull his wings." I said and grabbed Logan's hair. "Go Piggy." I said giggling. he groaned and walked through the door, everyone stopped and stared at us. "What?" I asked confused. I jumped off Logan's back and smiled at him. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head, rolling his eyes at me.

"Sorry Logan." I giggled. "Its one of those acting two to surprise people moments isn't it?" he asked, I grinned and nodded. "Its so fun, you people always act surprised when I actually know something." I said and ran to the jet. "Kayci don't touch any of the buttons." Bobby yelled running after her.