- Text Size +
"Alright you guys." Ororo said as she slowed the jet down. "Is this Italy?" Logan asked and saw all the Italian people running around. "Sure is." Ororo said with a smile. "There is no way we will be able to find Lana here." Logan said and sighed.

"Uh...i can." I said, "How?" Bobby asked staring at me clueless. "She's right there." I said pointing. "How did you do that?" Ororo asked. "I swear I told Logan, I do this all the time yet you people are always surprised." I said and stood up and walked outside, I smiled and walked toward Alani, with a angry look.

***Alani's POV***
I was suddenly spun around and being yelled at, though I couldn't really see who is was. "You lied to me! I can never trust you again!" someone yelled, I put my hand to my forehead blocking the sun and saw Kayci. "Kayci?" I said shocked.

"I didn't lie!" I yelled to her and she let go of my arms. "How the hell can you stand there and say that?!" she yelled to me. "I flew here. I wanted to come to Finland like you said and I just got caught up." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Caught up? Caught up; For FOUR FUCKING YEARS!!" she yelled, getting everyone's attention. "Kayci, I was coming back." I whispered. "I came here to get you, but now I really don't want to, because I trusted you, you said you would come back, but four years isn't what you said." she said and walked away.

I stopped her and hugged her, crying into her arms, "Ann, I could never lie to you!" I yelled to her, calling her by her middle name. Which usually meant I was serious. "I flew here and I got here in like twenty minutes. I really did just get...caught up. I mean look how beautiful this place is..." I started and pulled away from her, seeing Logan standing behind her.

"It may be beautiful, but you left us all behind, in a lie." she said pulling away. "I don't even know you anymore, the old Lani wouldn't have lied to me and ran away for four years." she said and walked away, pushing past Logan.

I shook my head and walked to her, slamming her up against a little wall, "Go ahead and go then Kayci!" I yelled. "I've been your friend for years! For 24 fucking years! How the hell can you stand there and say you don't know me anymore? Two people who love each other, like sisters...the love don't just fade away Kayci! And you fucking know that! I had to get away! Yeah I fuckin lied! You're fuckin' right! I had to get away! Because I knew it wasn't really for the best for me...but it was the best for you!" I yelled while sobbing.

She looked at me shocked. "You couldn't handle how Logan loved me...and how Warren couldn't even confess how much he really likes you! It made you sick and you got jealous because of me and Logan! So fine! Go ahead! Go! But that you're gonna regret it. You're gonna regret ever leaving me here." I said and started to walk away but she stopped me, pulling me into a hug but I pushed her away.

"Fine Lani, I'll admit I may regret leaving here but, you might think I was jealous, but no I was waiting to see if you fucked up another relationship by pretending not to like Logan, you always do. I was trying to be a good friend, unlike you." she said and walked away, past Logan, past Warren and past Bobby who heard everything.

"Fine." I said and started to walk away but I fell to my knees. Bobby, Warren and Logan all ran to me. Kayci stopped and looked at me. I looked back at her and cried my heart out. "I'm so sorry...you deserve a better friend than me..." I said and passed out.

***Kayci's POV***
I stared at Logan who was trying to make me break, giving me a hateful look. "Don't fucking start." I mumbled and stared in his eyes.

"I'm not leaving Kay. You two are best friends. She didn't lie. She thought it would be for the best for you...don't you understand? I'm not leaving." Warren told me and turned back to Alani. Bobby nodded his head in agreement, as did Logan. "You two need to talk to each other calmly and tell the truth." Bobby said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"No, you can't make me and im sick of it." I said tearing up, not because I was sad. I was so mad I wanted to cry. Moments later Alani woke up and looked at Logan. I looked over and watched. "Kayci's right Logan. I told you I didn't like you because I was scared. Kayci is so much stronger than me." she started and began crying. "I love you Logan." she said and inhaled deeply then exhaled. "And I love her. I can't leave either one of you guys. But I'm sure you both hate me. And I understand completely." she said and got to her feet, but staggered harshly.

"See, you always did this, we fight you made me feel like shit." I said and put my head in my hands. "I can't do this, I look for you for four fucking years; I get here and I can't handle it." I said and walked out the door, oh great there ways a ocean. "Kayci, don't." Alani yelled, I shrugged and jumped in, floating towards the bottom; around three hours later I walked shakely up the shore of a island. "Im such a fuck up." I mumbled and fell in the sand. "Why did I do that?" I whined to myself.

***Alani's POV***
I took a few steps towards the water but Logan stopped me, shaking his head. "No don't." he said. "Logan. She's my sister, and I would do anything for her. I need to go to her and talk things out." I said and flew to the ocean and dove in as a Dolphin. I arrived at the shore and walked up the island. "Kayci...I'm so sorry Babygirl." I said to her, calling her by her nickname.

She looked up and groaned slamming her head into the sand. "Kayci." I said trying to get her to stop. "Why?" she asked me. "Because you're my sister." I said and grabbed her arm gently. "I would do anything for you Kay, you know this. I'm a freakin' nut and I would jump off a building for you." I said seriously but knew she was gonna come back with a sarcastic remark.

"Really? Seems like you flew across the ATLANTIC FOR ME!" she yelled and shoved her head in the sand again. "You're right I did. You have no idea how much shit I bought at Finland for you." I said and she looked at me. "I honestly wanted to give you and Warren time alone. He's very lucky to know and love you Kay." I said and smiled, making her grin. "I mean, c'mon! He's a freakin' babe!" I yelled and made her laugh a little.

"But see that's the thing." she said sitting up, I brushed the sand from her head as she spit some out. "He hasn't said a word to me about being together since you left, im his friends with benefits Lani, he comes to me to sleep in bed with, nothing dirty, but when he's sad." she said.

"You know why?" I asked, running my fingers through her sandy hair. "If I did? Wouldn't we be together?" she asked sarcastically, I rolled my eyes. "Sarcasm. Not cool." she said, "Its a free service." she said grinning.

I laughed and shook my head. "He really does love you. I've heard him say it." I told her. "I walked in to wake you guys up and opened the door, but he was so lost in your beauty he didn't even see me. He kissed you on the lips while you slept...and said "I Love You, Kayci Ann Romance, You and you only." And I knew how lucky he was right then and there." I said to her.

"Why does he wait until I'm asleep?" she asked shaking her head. "He's scared." I said, "Seriously, do I have to be the dominant one?" she asked. I laughed out loud and hugged her, as tears filled my eyes. I pulled away, "What we should do is go back, and you should just..." I started and waited a moment. "Just kiss him. And tell him you love him. Say, Warren Worthington I love you. You and you only." And he'll know that you know. And we don't even have to tell him that I told you. It could be our little secret." I said and smiled.

She looked at me and smiled, "As long as you fly me back. I aint swimming that far again." she told me and i turned into a really big bird. Almost a mythical creature. "Hop on." i said and she climbed on my back. Seconds later, we landed on the stony ground and Kayci ran to Warren and kissed him long and hard. I smiled and watched and turned back into myself.