- Text Size +
"And yet...i act older." I said rolling my eyes. "Excuse my sister, she is a little cranky, someone rode by on a motorcycle and soaked us in mud." I said, Logan chuckled a little. "Why are you laughing?" Peter asked, I just noticed he had a slight accent.

"Yeah, why ya laughin'?" Charlie asked, a little firmer than expected. "Because im the one that rode by, I swear I didn't see anyone." he said, I glared at him and felt him happy. "Your happy about it, you liar." I said pointing at him while laughing. "Oh you blimy bastard." Charlie said and walked away. I looked back at Logan and ran off to Charlie.

Okay here "Blimy? Jesus you were around them Australian friends of yours for to long." I said laughing then looked behind us to see Logan and Peter walking behind us. "Wanna ditch them or let catch up?" I asked. "Ditch them please." she mumbled, she held my hand then held out her other hand to the electrical socket. Suddenly I felt tingly when we landed in another room, I twitched a little. "Man that's always fun." I said giggling.

I turned back to Charlie and saw her playing with some electricity, her body fading in and out. Like the connection on a television or computer flickering. I smiled and touched her. It shocked me and I pulled away, "Ow." I said and looked at my hand. She stopped and looked at me. "What's with you tonight?" I asked, looking from my finger back to her.

"You got to see Grandpa." she whispered. "I can't help it honey, I can only help what I was given, just like you." I said smiling. "Well, I like this place, its like him, homey. Not to mention those guys are hot." she said grinning then shocked me again. "Don't make me." I said, she smiled and shocked me again, I grinned and held up my hand it was on fire. She screamed and went running out the door. "Sorry Charlie." I said cackling, and then started coughing. "Ow." I said rubbing my throat.

I came out the room and saw her running, I tried to stop her but couldn't. She looked behind her and saw me then kept running...That's when she ran into Logan. "See Charlie, running in halls are forbidden. Now come on so I can show you some...magic." I said grinning like a madman. Charlie squeaked and hid behind Logan. "Hey, no using big man to shield your ass." I said trying to get around Logan. "Can you tell me what the hell is going on?" he asked laughing a little.

"Ah!" Charlie yelled as we both ran around Logan. "Come here!" I yelled as we ran and she laughed. Then she stopped and tried to shock me, but I moved out the way, and she shocked Logan. Sending his whole body to shake a little. "Adamantium skeleton sweetie." he said and showed her the claws. "Damn, that's hot." She said, making me drop my jaw.

I started cackling as she covered her mouth. "Did I just say that out loud?" she asked looking at me, I was laughing so hard I was leaning against the wall. "Huney, that was hilarious." I managed to say. "You think I'm hot?" Logan asked smirking. "Because I think you two are as well." he finished.

I stopped laughing and looked at Logan. Charlie looked from me to Logan. "Uh...yeah." I said and covered my mouth, mouthing the words, "Someone's a little horny." making me laugh. I instantly felt Logan's mood chance from Happy to...what's the word...he hyper? "Anyway." I said and tackled Charlie. "Ah, Ah, Ah. No touchy the outlet." I said and held my hand that was lit with fire near her shirt, her favorite shirt. "You wouldn't dare." she said.

"Oh I would." I said and Logan touched me, making me shocked. Charlie laughed, "I didn't even have ta touch 'em..." she said and we both looked at her. "Oh wait...i did already touch him." she said and shrugged.

I grumbled and held out my other hand on fire. "Don't." I said pointing at him. "Or what, you'll burn me?" he asked smirking. "No, i'll cool that hot head off." I said and suddenly water came from around the corner and soaked him. "How did you do that?' he asked in shock. "Its called summoning it with my powers." I said then turned to Charlie. "As I was saying, I so will." I said

She looked at me and I could tell she was thinking something evily. "Hey, no Grandpa always said you couldn't do that." I said backing up slowly. "what? Scared now?" Charlie teased. "yeah, you can veggie me." I yelled. "What?" Logan asked. "Explain later, run now." I said grabbing his arm and running as fast as I could.

As we ran into a different room, I locked the door. "What the hell was that?" Logan asked me. "Well, she has this thing called Psionic Blast, its mind control that can make you a brain damaged or in pain, and she can make me pass out. Grandpa always told her not to because she could kill me, yet she loves to do that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Can she control it though?" he asked me while leaning on the wall. "Most the time. But if she can't concentrate she could kill someone. If she concentrates too much she can kill someone." I said leaning on the opposite wall.

"Damn. That's some power. Wouldn't wanna piss 'er off, aye?" he asked and smirked. I nodded. "Your sister is hot." he said, looking away from me. "She knows." I said sighing, see most people loved Charlie more than me, most my boyfriends left me to get with her, she always turned them down though. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Someone is crying, I feel it." I say turning around and walking out the door.

I opened a door and walked in, seeing a girl crying on her bed. "Hey." I said softly, she looked up and wiped her eyes. "who are you?" she asked. "Im Indigo Romance, you can call me Indy." I said sitting down on the bed, Logan walked in behind me and leaned on the wall.

She sat up and grinned at Logan, "Nothing." she said and Logan cleared his throat. "It's Bobby. I know he loves her, but she's..." she started and I grabbed her hand. "She's what?" I asked but was interrupted by Charlie. "Something's wrong with one of the kids." she said, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Who is it?" Logan asked as we all left. "I don't know his name. But he has blue eyes." she said and we got to the room. "Bobby!" Kitty yelled.

"Charlie, what's wrong with him?" I yelled running with Logan, Kitty and Charlie. "I...I...don't know." she said and walked over to Logan, hiding her face in his chest, crying. I looked at Charlie and Logan before walking up to the crowd, the feelings of everyone hit me hard, everyone was worried. "Move please." I say, everyone moved as I walked up and stared at the boy. I looked up and saw my grandpa. "Get Charlie to help him, he needs to be revived." he said, "Like...with her power that is scary?" I asked. He nodded laughing. "That one." he said.

I looked over at Charlie and she turned to me. "Charlie...i need you to be strong and revive him. Can you do that?" I asked her. She looked at me, "What?" she asked and shook her head, "I can't do that Indy. Last time I tried, I killed someone! You know I'm not strong enough for that, after what already happened." she told me.