- Text Size +
"Will you just listen to me for once and quit acting like im a child, im only saying it because Grandpa said to." I said and pointed to the boy. "Now get your ass over here and use the power god gave your bitchy ass." I said through clenched teeth, she stared at me and walked over. "wow." Logan said and clapped. "not a good time Logan." I said glaring.

Logan stopped and nodded, "Yeah." he said and Charlie walked over. "I'm not treating you like a fuckin' child Indy. I just can't handle my ability sometimes. Especially if I have to revive someone." she told me through clenched teeth. Kitty ran to Logan and hugged him tightly as she watched. "Step back." Charlie said and sat behind the boy's head and took a hold of it gently and closed her eyes.

"Don't move a muscle." I say quietly and watch, "Indy, im sorry." she said then closed her eyes. I rolled my eyes, acting like she's dying, suddenly the boy jumped up gasping for air, I cupped my hand around his mouth as I gave him clean oxygen though my powers. "Shhh...calm down. Good Job Charlie." I said smiling, she looked up and grinned proud of herself.

She moved away as I removed my hand and looked into his eyes. Logan looked at Charlie and noticed there were tears forming in her eyes. She ran off to a bedroom and locked the door. "Logan, would you mind?" I asked pointing to Bobby, he sat down and helped Bobby sit up. "Thank you." I said and ran off to the bathroom. "Hey Char, you okay?" I asked knocking on the door. "Oh man, that made me hurl." she whined, her head probably in the toilet.

I opened the door, somehow and ran to the bathroom. I ran over to her and leaned down, "Are you alrig..." I started but she looked at me. "I told you I couldn't handle that. That kid almost died...Indy...don't you get that?" she asked me and threw up again, only this time blood.

"Fuck, im so sorry Charlie, I didn't mean to Grandpa said to. Agh." I said and pulled her hair back. "I'm sorry, I'll go get Hank." I said and ran out the door, running straight into Peter. "Sorry Pete." I said and ran past him to Hank who was looking at Bobby. "Hank, Charlie is throwing up blood." I said, Logan looked up. "The kid gonna be alright?" he asked, I nodded then shook my head. "I don't know." I said and ran off after Hank.

Hank ran into the bedroom and found blood all over the bathroom. Good thing I had a strong stomach. "Oh my dear Lord." Hank said and walked to Charlie, who was unconscious. I helped Hank pick Charlie up and he took her to the lab, I ran into Logan outside the bathroom, literally. "Nice running into you here." I said sarcastically. "Are you okay?" he asked, I laughed. "Im fine, its Charlie and Bobby im worried about." I said, he looked me in the eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked again.

"I'm...no I'm not alright! This is my sister Logan!" I yelled and we ran to the lab. "Okay, I know." he said as we walked in the lab doors, Hank and Ororo were running around helping Charlie when I just broke down and held on to Logan. "Shh." he said gently.

"She's the only one I have left Log." I said and he nodded. "I know, I'm sorry. She's a strong girl..." he started but I shook my head. "No, she's not. She's not as strong as me." I said and looked at him. "I know that sounds terrible but it's true. I've pushed her into using her powers so much, she's honestly terrified to use them. And I treat her like shit." I said and broke down again, covering my face with Charlie's dry blood all over my hands.

"Its okay." he said again, really not knowing what to say. "Logan, I can't lose her, I've already lost one of the most important people in my life, and she's the only one left." I whisper. "She'll be fine." he whispered and kissed my forehead before pulling me in a hug again.


Hank came into the room, wearing an apron type thing, which was too covered in blood. "She's lost...a lot of blood...and her energy, life force is weak as well." he started and walked over. "While she tried to revive Bobby, she ended up giving her life force to him. This caused her to cry the way she did and act the way she had. Throwing up the blood...I...I can't explain but..." he started and looked away.

I stared at him before staring at my hands. "I...Im...Such a horrible sister." I said looking all over. "I felt her feelings, but I made her." I said as my lip quivered. "Its okay Indy, we all make mistakes." Logan said, I stood up and walked out. I walked to the front door before someone grabbed my hand. "Indy? Are you okay?" Peter asked.

I looked at him and shook my head. "No." I said and started to leave but he stopped me. "Hey, I don't know what happened, but I'm sure it'll be alright." he said and looked at me. I looked back at him and shut the door. "Can we go see her?" Logan asked and Hank nodded. I was the first to show up.

I looked at Charlie's sleeping body, well I hoped to god she was sleeping. "Charlotte." I whispered and sat down beside her, as the tears began to flow. "Im so sorry, im such a bad sister, such a awful friend, im horrible to you and I made you do that was just wrong." I started, I felt someone put they're hands on my shoulder, I looked back and seen Peter. "Hey Pete." I whispered.

"You're...not...a...bad...nor terrible sister." Charlie said and opened her eyes. Her voice was raspy. She looked at me, "What was I supposed to do? Just let the kid die? I'm..." she said and coughed a little. "I'm not like that." she said, her breathing was heavy. Logan walked over to the other side of the bed, "Hey kiddo." he said making her grin and cry a little. "I'm sorry...I'm not as strong as you." She told me, her body shaking.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry. One your powers are stronger than mine so its harder to control. Two never say you're sorry for such a great gift. Remember what grandpa said?" I said smiling at her. She turned her head from Logan's way over to mine..."What?" she said weakly and grabbed my hand.

"Your powers are nothing to be ashamed of. They are a gift that was chosen just for you....whoever gave our powers wouldn't have given them to us if they thought we couldn't handle it Char." I said smiling at her and rubbing her hand.

She shook her head and closed her eyes, but they didn't open. "Char..." I said and shook her hand. Logan covered his mouth with his hand and looked away. "CHARLIE!" I yelled again, shaking her hand. Logan looked up and laughed through nervousness. "Don't you dare scare me like that again. " he demanded and smiled at her. She looked at him, "Yeah, yeah, yeah." she said sarcastically, yet still very weak.

I laughed a little and held her hand tightly. She turned to me, "I'm sorry Indy. Sorry for the way I've been." she said and threw up blood on Logan's pants. "And I'm sorry for that too." she said and coughed. I laughed a little and smiled sadly. "Charlie, your throwing up blood and yet you still make me laugh." I said giggling. She smirked and shrugged.

She shrugged, "What can I say? I'm a nut." she said and Logan groaned a little. "Right on my crotch too. That ain't never comin' out." he said and looked at Charlie. "At least it wasn't...the other stuff." she said and Logan shivered, being grossed out.

"Nice Charlie." I said laughing a little, Peter was kind of quiet. "Hey Pete you okay?" I asked. He nodded a little, then smiled. "Just quiet one aren't you?' I asked smiling, he nodded laughing. "That I am." he said. Charlie sat up and licked her lips, "Blood tastes real nasty." she said and made a face. "I want steak." she said and looked at Logan. "Do I look like a hunk'a steak to ya?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.