- Text Size +
I looked over and raised my eyebrows. "Don't." I whispered. "Well, you look tasty?" Charlie said, I groaned and looked away, looking at Pete who was trying not to laugh. Logan pointed to Charlie, "Did you just say, to me...That I look...tasty?" he asked and looked at her like she was crazy.

As the days went by, it seemed the rougher around the edges, Charlie became. She was getting a little sicker and Hank couldn't even figure out why. Logan and her have been fighting a while, so he and Peter have been around me. What am I to do?

"So...what's for dinner?" Logan asked as I was heating up the cheese dip. "Well, we're having Hot dog's, Hamburgers, some cabbage and meatballs and...cheese dip." I said. "Ew, cabbage and meatballs?" Logan said disgusted, "No Logan, they are good." Peter said walking up beside me and taking a bit. "Not done go sit down." I said shooing Pete away. He nodded and took another bite then walked away. "Want me to give Charlie's food to her?" Logan asked me and I shook my head, "No. I can't stand you two fighting anymore." I said and stirred the dip more. "Well she's startin' it." he told me and sat down at the table.

"Well....Im finishing it." I said with a mouthful of dip. I grabbed a plate and put everything on it. "Go ahead and eat, just save me some." I said and walk to Charlie. "Yo Charlie." I said handing her the plate, she looked at it then shooed me off. "Okay, Sheesh." I said and walked back into the kitchen, almost everyone was eating, and everything was gone. "Damn it." I whined. "Indy!" Pete yelled, I looked over and he held up a plate, I smiled and ran over. Grabbing the plate I kissed Pete's cheek and sat down to eat.

"What happened?" Logan asked, referring to Charlie when I had left. "She shooed me away." I said biting into the hamburger. "I must say Indigo, these cabbage and Meatballs are good." Pete said, I smiled. "Thank you." I said, I looked at Logan and he gagged. "ew, that just sounds wrong." he said shaking his head.

I shook my head and took another bite. About ten minutes later, Charlie entered the kitchen, in practically nothing but black super short shorts and a black tank top. She stuck the plate in the sink and turned to leave when she stopped and saw us looking at her. "Gosh, what?" she asked. "Do you think you should really be wanderin' around like that, practically naked?" Logan asked, looking at her.

She glared at him. "Im hot okay, like its to hot in here and I needed air." she said, I held out my hand and practically blew her hair back. "Better?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled then back at Logan, her smile gone. "Besides it's not like you can see my boobs and ass." she said and scoffed a little, making me laugh.

"Yeah, now go lay down hot head." I said grinning. She rolled her eyes with a smile and walked out of the room. "See just be a smartass back." I said shrugging. "I am!" Logan said, "No smartass, not a dumbass or dick." I said smirking at him. Pete snorted and tried to cover it with cough.

Logan looked at her and finished his burger with one bite. "I'm weavin'." he said a mouth full of food as he got up and left the kitchen. "Oh come on Logan I was playing!" I yelled, Pete patted my back sadly. "Hold on." I said and followed Logan out of the kitchen and saw him go to the lab. Peter followed me to the lab.

"Logan." I whined walking in the lab doors. He turned back then looked at Charlie. "Im not a dick am i?" he asked, Pete shook his head a little as I slapped my face, he set himself up for it. Logan nodded a little and walked over to Charlie, lowering the magazine she was reading. "Can I ask ya somethin'?" he asked her.

"Yes you are." she said and raised the magazine back up. Logan looked at me and I avoided his gaze because I would have started laughing. He looked back at Charlie and snatched the magazine, "I'd rather you look me in the eye when I'm talkin' to ya kid." he said, holding the magazine behind his back. "And I know you can't and won't do anythin' ta stop me. You're too damn weak." he said to her and my jaw dropped. "What do ya want, Logan?" Charlie asked, sitting up, facing him.

"Oh...fuck." I said and hid behind Pete. "I want to know, am I a dick or am I a smartass?" he asked, I hid my face in Pete's back, trying so hard not to scream "Yes you're a dick!" she yelled. Then I tried not to laugh about it. "And you're a damn smartass!" she said and straightened her back, her upper torso about three centimeters away from his body. "You asked me a question, I gave you a straight up answer. Now, what is it that you want?" she asked again, firmly. I dug my head in Pete's back and tried not to laugh.

"Indigo, what do you think?" Logan asked, everyone looked at me, I stared at Pete's back. "You're a...im so not answering that, because you aren't a dick to me, just to Charlie." I said and put my face back into Pete's back, this time actually laughing, but because I was completely nervous. Logan turned to Charlie, "I know..." he started and placed his hands on either side of the bed, leaning in a bit, making Charlie lean back. "You can't resist me. That's why you're actin' like this." he said and I gasped.

"Wait, wait. Who you talkin' to? Just Charlie or us both? Because well, you asked me the same question and...im confused." I said tilting my head to the side. "I'm lookin' at Charlie...." he said not taking his eyes off her. "And, that means, I'm talkin' to 'er." he finished and sniffed.

"Oh...my bad." I said and leaned against Pete. "Pete what cologne do you wear, it smells great." I said, he laughed as Charlie and Logan looked at us. "Sorry." I whispered and we both left the room, letting Logan and Charlie talk. "Anyway, what is your cologne?" I asked, "Oh its called Curve." he said, I grinned. "It smells good." I said making him chuckle and blush.

"I don't give a shit Logan!" Charlie yelled and me and Pete looked at the door, until Logan flew through it. "Now, just go away! I'm...not...feelin'...good!" Charlie yelled and walked back into the room. Pete and I both then looked at Logan, lying on the floor. "What happened?" I asked and helped him up.

"Well, someone has hell of a throw. I think she may beat you Pete." Logan said rubbing his arm, accidentally grabbing my hand, I looked away turning red. "Sorry." we both said. Pete looked at the door, ignoring us. "She bent the floor." Pete said. Logan looked at the floor and made a face. "Damn." he said and glanced back in the room. "What the hell are you lookin' at?!" Charlie yelled and walked towards him. Logan made a scared face and ran. "Charlie." I whined. "What?" she asked. "quit being a bitch." I whined again, she laughed and shut the door.

A few days later, Charlie felt much better. She was happy, and singing and dancing. Even bothering Logan by playing with his hair and it drove him crazy. "Charlie!" he yelled at her, making her back up. "What?" she asked, a little sadly and looked at her feet.

"What the hell is with you?" he asked shocked. "Im in a better mood." she said, Logan looked at me. "Did she get into the meds in the lab or into my beer stach?" he asked. "No, she's just...happy, I can feel it." I said shrugging and looking at Charlie a little scared.

She looked back at Logan and walked away, "Sorry." she said and walked to me. "He doesn't like his hair touched." she said rolling her eyes. "Pete likes his hair brushed, found that out." I said shaking my head. "How?" she asked looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Well, I was bored and he was too so I made him sit down and I brushed his hair. Oh and don't tell but I painted his nails when he went to sleep." I said laughing. "And he knows?" she asked smirking. "Yeah, he can't get it off." I said giggling.

Charlie shook her head, "I can't believe you." she said and Logan walked passed her. She reached up and roughed up his hair and he turned around and looked at her. "Charlotte." he said and she crossed her arms. "Don't call me that." she said and Logan walked to her, "Then don't fuck with me." he said and walked away, almost bumping into Storm.

I turned to Charlie laughing, she pushed me, making me fall onto the couch. "That was so funny." I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and jumped on the couch, on my legs. "What the hell are you doin'?" I asked her. "Im sitting on you." she said in a duh voice. "Well I know that smart one." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm only a smartass because im surrounded by dumbasses." she said grinning.