- Text Size +
***Charlie's POV***
Indy pushed me off of her and we both got settled on the couch. "Do you like Logan?" she asked me. "Like him? I can barely stand the man." I scoffed and faced her. "Well, you were playing with his hair." she said. "Well, yeah you played with Pete's...so do you like Pete?" I asked. She smiled at me but didn't answer. "You do..." I said and smiled at her. "What about Logan?" I asked her.

Again she said nothing. "You like them both." I said in a high pitched voice, she turned to me fast and covered my mouth. "Ow your hand is hot." I said, she removed it. "Sorry." she said covering her hand with her other making it sizzle. "Oh my God." I said and smiled again. "You like 'em both. Go you!" I said and tapped her arm. "You're lucky." I said and looked away, my smile fading.

She frowned. "I can't help it Char, they are both great guys." she said shrugging. "But they don't like me so no worries hun." Indy said and stood up before I could talk. "Let's go outside, I want to go talk to ghosts." she said giggling and running off. "No I'll...I'll stay here." I said to her but she didn't hear me. I then sat deeper in the couch and closed my eyes, falling asleep soundly.

"Charlie! Char! CHARLOTTE!!" someone screamed in my ear, I bolted up hitting someone's forehead. "Ow damn it." Indigo yelled. "Sorry Indy." I said rubbing my forehead. "Logan's lookin' for ya." She told me and I squinted my eyes at her. "Wha...What?" I asked, looking rather confused. "He said, 'Get Charlie I need her advice.' and then I ran and got you." she said grinning. I patted her head softly and sat up. "You're a little hyper aren't you?' I asked and she nodded happily.

"Why are ya so hyper?" I asked her and sat up. "Logan gave me Cake. It was good butter something." she said shrugging. "Did he make it?" I asked. "Nope he got it at the store and told me to get a piece because as soon as everyone seen it, it would be gone. Oh he said get you one so here." she said and handed me a piece. "Hmm." I said and looked at the piece. Then I heard Logan calling out for me.

"Watch it for me." I said and stood up, sprinting to Logan. "Hey Log, What'ch 'ya need?" I asked. "Advice." he said pacing. "About?" I asked, "Indy." he said, making my jaw drop. I sighed and looked down at the floor. "Yeah..." I said and he walked to me, ignoring my feelings all together. That's when I realized, Logan couldn't stand me.

"I think Pete likes her, I need to somehow get Pete away." he said sitting by me, I looked at him like he was in fact an idiot. "No, that's completely wrong." I said, my feelings crushing every time he said he wanted her. "Well...i heard you use to be a...mentor or something for relationships?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah I USE to be, Logan. But..." I said and scoffed a little. "C'mon Charlie," he started and took my hand. "I really like her." he said and I pulled away.

"I'm not doing that to my sister." I said and stood up. "Charlie, please." Logan asked begging. "No." I said and shook my head than walked away. I couldn't believe it. I sigh and walk up to Indigo who was playing powers, which was a small game of whose powers were better. And she was playing with Pete. "My heat can melt you." she sang. "No it cannot." Pete said, challenging her.

"Indy." I said sitting beside her and putting my head on her shoulder. "Tell Pete my heat can...your mad, and upset. What happened?" she asked turning to me, I sighed and shook my head. "Logan just, made me mad again." I said, "Same stuff or new stuff?" she asked, "Same stuff." I lied smiling blindly.

"Aww, don't worry." she said and hugged me, stopping the game. Pete came over and hugged me. "Are you alright?" he asked me and I shook my head as I saw Logan walking over. I saw him and walked away, bumping into him firmly, but not purposely.

Logan, how did you piss her off?" I heard Indy ask. "Same, me being a dick." he lied. I walked back in and sat on Indy's legs. she groaned and tried to kick me off but I just sat there. I shook my head and got off her lap and started to walk away when I ran into Logan's....lips... "Oh God!" I yelled and covered my mouth. I looked at him, "The hell was that?" he asked me, furrowing his eyebrows, confused. "Ewwww." Indy and Pete said laughing. "Wasn't expecting that." Logan said, I glared and pushed him. "I didn't mean to, dick face!" I yelled and ran off.

I went to my bedroom and looked out the window, wanting to travel through the power line, but Indigo came in the room. "What was that about?" she asked me. "I was walking away and he was right behind me and I ran into his lips. I'm as tall as he is...and...His big ass face was in my way!" I said making her laugh. "Oh that was good, high five me." she said, I turned around and seen Pete laughing behind her. I laughed and high fived her.

A FEW DAYS LATER
"What the hell is your problem!?" Logan yelled. "You're my problem!" I yelled, Indy and Pete were watching from beside us. "Are you lost?" Indy asked. "Yep." Pete said watching the fight like it was on TV. "How the hell, am I your damn problem?!" Logan yelled back at me, getting closer to me, trying to be intimidating.

"You know how you're my damn problem!" I yelled not backing down. "Now im past lost." Indy said staring at us two in confusion. Pete nodded. "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU TWO!!?" Indy yelled then slumped down when Logan and I looked at her. "J...Just wondering." she said shrugging.

"Don't worry about it." Logan said to her and turned back to me. "I have no idea what the hell you're fuckin' talkin' about Kid!" he yelled to me, waving his arms around like a nut. "Im Leaving, im in the dark." Indy said and walked out with Pete trailing behind her. "Logan, see this is why I can't fucking stand you right now." I said through gritted teeth. "Why's that?" he asked stepping closer to me, until my back hit the wall.

"You want her, but you're chicken! You let Pete hang on her and yet, you won't leave me the fuck alone about helping you! Grow some balls man!" I yelled and pushed off the wall and walked away, to where Indy was. "Don't you fuckin' leave!" he yelled grabbing my arm. I slapped him in the face, making him looked shocked. "Grow up." I said firmly but not loud. "The fact that you think I'm scared of you Logan makes me laugh. I'm not scared of you. Never have been, never will be." I said making him look me in the eyes. "It's the fact that you're intimidated by me." I finished and pulled away going to where Indy was.