- Text Size +
***Indy's POV***
Charlie stomped into the room, not very happy. I could feel the distress pouring off. "Pete, look. Is that steam coming out of her ears?' I asked, Pete laughed and nodded a little. "It seems so." he said and watched as she sat down next to me, roughly I might add. "You okay?" I asked. "DOES IT BLOODY LOOK LIKE I'M FUCKIN' ALRIGHT?!" she asked me, but I knew she wasn't mad at me. Or as least I hoped not. I leaned back and stared at her wide eyed. "Guess that's a no." I said and turned around slowly giving Pete the scared eyes. "Someone's not a happy camper." I said chuckling nervously.

She somewhat growled then and stomped out the room, slamming the door, making three pictures fall off the wall. "Definitely not happy." I mumbled and walked after her, "Oh Charlie." I whispered and shut the door to her room, I heard her groan and hit the pillow. "No need to abuse pillows my dear." I said smiling. She growled again and threw it at the wall beside her, making it burst. All the feathers flying around. "What do you want?" she asked me through clenched teeth.

"Well I was coming in here to ask if you were okay, now im regretting that decision." I said backing up. She got off the bed and hugged me, "I'm sorry deary." she said and hugged my tightly. "Um...its okay, what is up with you and Logan?" I asked rather confused, everything lately was confusing.

She pulled away and I wiped her tears. "Logan's in love with you but doesn't have the balls to say it." she said and looked away. "And..." I said, knowing there was more to the story. "And he wanted me to help break you and Pete apart." she said wiping her eyes. "I...Logan's....Damn..." I said looking at the ceiling. I looked back at her and saw her crying more while she looked at her shoes. "And?" I said again and we both sat down.

"And what Indy I told you everything." she said, she was lying big time. "And you like or possibly love him...don't you?" I asked. She instantly looked away and licked her lips, which meant, yes. "Why don't you do something?" I asked her, making her look at me. "I...I can't Indy, he wants you." she whispered, I looked down and then stood up. "Then i'll make him not." I said and walked out the door.

She followed me and stopped me, pulling me into a hug. "What are you doin'?" she asked me, whispering in my ear so no one could hear. "Something, it may break his heart though." I whispered and walked away, straight to Logan. "Logan I need to talk to you." I said. Logan looked from me, to Charlie then back to me. "Alright." he said and we sat on the couch.

"I heard something about you Logan." I said, he turned his head and gave me a confused look. "What?" he asked. "You like me right?" I asked. He sighed and nodded, "Yeah...i do." he said and looked passed me over to Charlie as she walked away, towards the kitchen. Then he looked back at me. "Did Charlie tell you?" he asked me, as he repositioned himself on the couch.

"No, a friend did. Now Logan, you're extremely handsome and very sweet. But, I don't like you like that, I think you're nice and all but not my type huney. You're more Charlie's type. You may not think so, but one day you will." I said patting his hand. He scoffed, "How the hell can you say that I'm her type?" he asked me, furrowing his eyebrows. "Indigo...she can't stand me." he told me, looking me in the eyes.

"Logan, instead of using your brain, use your heart and what you think is right. Now im a empathic and I can tell she likes you." I whisper. "Now about us." I said looking at him. "What about us Indigo? You just told me you don't like me like that. And how the hell can she like me? I'm a dick. She said so herself." he told me.

"See that was the answer I was hoping for. And yes she thinks you're a dick, but she kind of likes rough around the edges men, because...I'm not sure its always been like that." I said shrugging. "What do you mean you're not sure it's always been like that?" he asked me, his voice a bit calmer. "Her last boyfriend who was her 3rd boyfriend was kind of...a criminal; yeah he uh...was a burglar." I said with a fake shocked face. "She can pick'em huh?" I asked with a grin.

Logan was quiet a moment and I could tell he felt bad. "Well, what did he do to her?" he asked, his voice much calmer. "Nothing, he tried to beat her up but I got there and well, lets say....she fried his brain and I fried his ass." I said grinning. "You killed him?" he asked shocked. "No. No she fried his brain for a minute and I fried his ass. Literally he went to the hospital. Haven't seen him since." I explained.

"Holy Sh...Wow." he said and looked away. "And the reason she hasn't fried you is because she...can't." I said and he looked at me. "She likes you too much." I said and he nodded. "I dont...think I like her the way I feel for you though." he said, looking into my eyes.

"Well that's not going to go well." I mumbled and put my hand on his cheek. "Logan, please for your sake and hers, get over me. im not that pretty and I am very annoying." I said trying to convince him. "You're wrong." he said and I looked confused, "You're gorgeous." he said and left the couch. I whined and sunk down in the couch. "That didn't work as planned." I said, "Yeah, seems he likes you a lot." someone said, with a Russian accent. "Oh, hi Pete." I said sighing. "Don't sound too happy to see me." he said. I whined and dug my head in his chest. "I don't want Logan liking me." I whined. "I don't either." he said. "Wait, why?' I asked looking at him. "Because, Indigo I like you." Pete said, suddenly Logan walks up to us. "So, Pete." Logan said with a mad face.