- Text Size +
***Charlie's POV***
Peter turns to Logan. I walk up to the door and see Logan standing over Indy and Pete. "What the hell are ya doin'?" Logan asked Pete. "Logan, stop." Indy said, trying to get in between them. "Indy, stay over there sweetie." Logan said and Indy glared at him. "Logan I swear I will kick your ass." she said, Logan pushes her gently to the side and stand up to Pete. "So, what are you doin'? You knew I liked Indy!" Logan said.

"You're right I do! But I like her too! Besides she said to get over it." Pete said and Logan pushed Pete. "You're going to pay for that." Pete said and powered up, turning all metal. "Pete don't!" Indy yelled, I ran up to her as she tried to push Logan away. "Indy, move." Pete said, "No Pete stop. I swear I'll leave!" Indy yelled. Pete punched Logan and Indy yelled for them to stop.

Logan stood up, bleeding but it healed fast. "STOP!" Indy yelled, crying now. I looked around frantically. "Fuck no." Logan said and attacked Pete. "Stop it Logan!" I yelled and rose both of my hands, sending an electronic force to both of them. They both stopped and looked at me. "Stop." I said and glared at Logan as I breathed heavily. As I became weak, I let them both go and they stopped. "Kid, what are you doin'?" Logan asked me as he stood back up.

"You have to stop this, look at what you're doing to her!" I yelled and pointed at Indy who was shaking. Pete stared at her shocked, and still in metal form. "And me." I said, "What?" Logan asked. "I fucking love you, you're a fucking DICK!" I screamed and held Indy's hand, transporting us to another room through the light socket. Logan and Pete looked at each other and Pete went back to normal. "I'm sorry Logan." he said and placed his hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. I need to talk to Charlie." he said and ran to where Charlie and Indy were.

"Huney its okay." I whispered hugging Indy. "No, No its not." she said crying harder, the door flung open and Logan stood at the doorway. "Leave.' I said deathly serious. "I need to talk to you Charlie." he said, I looked at Indy and smiled. "Can you go to Peter by yourself?" I asked, she nodded and walked past Logan who smiled sadly at her. I watched her until she was in Pete's arms and they sat down. Logan then shut the door, "What?" I asked, trying to hold back my tears.

"I didn't know you loved me." Logan said hanging his head low. "Yeah, well maybe you should'a started takin' notes." I said and walked to the window. Logan came up behind me, touching my arm gently. "I'm sorry Charlie, I really am." Logan said, I closed my eyes and soaked in his touch. I pulled away and faced him, "But you don't love me..." I said as a tear rolled down my check.

He looked down, as if ashamed. "Not right now Charlie, im so sorry." he whispered. "But I love your sister, I'll need to get over her." he finished. "Not right now?" I said and scoffed, "How the hell can you say something like that? 'I don't love you right now.'...I'm mean seriously..." I said and walked over to a wall socket and reached out to it but he stopped me. "Charlie, you have to give me time, I like you but I don't love you right now." he said pleading.

"Who are you kiddin' Logan?" I asked as I walked away from the socket. "Make me believe me, that you at least like me." I demanded and crossed my arms, waiting. "Im not lying Charlie! I do like you, but I still love your fucking sister! Give me some damn time to get over her, I would do that for you." he said angered. I shook my head, "Not if you don't love me." I said and walked back to the socket, reaching out and was centimeters away. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Don't you think your being a little selfish? I mean im trying here I can't turn back time Charlie." he said.

"What do you want me to do Logan?!" I yelled, removing myself from the socket and looked into his eyes. "Give me a fucking chance, I know its a lot but at least try Charlie." he said, I looked away. "One chance." I whispered. He hugged me, "Thank you." he said and looked at me. "You're about to lose it, you do that again." I said pushing him away. He grumbled. "It was a hug." he explained and walked out the door. I walked out the door five minutes later to see Indy talking to Pete on the couch still.

A few days had passed and I didn't really hang around Logan. I saw Indy a lot though. "Charlie, if you do in fact love him, shut the hell up blabbering about him and go fuck him or something." Indy said shrugging and walking away, I stood there with my mouth half open staring, and wanting to laugh at how nonchalant she was about it. I shook my head and watched her walk away when I felt someone standing behind me. I turned to see Logan smirking.

"Damn it." I said and turned around. "She has pretty good advice." Logan said making me chuckle a little but stop when I remembered I was supposed to be mad at him. I pushed him and looked away, a smirk still on my face. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked, looking back at him. "That...he wants to fuck you." Indy said walking back in the room and grabbing her hat she took off and walking back out the door, neither Logan nor I said a word until she left.

"You wanna what?!" I yelled, pushing him harder in the chest than I did before. "Hey I didn't say it!" he said in his defense. "Hey bitch face, she has Empathy, she knows your moods." I said rolling my eyes and walking off to Indy. I walked over to Indy and pulled her aside, "What the hell is your problem? You know I'm angry with him. I don't need to know that he wants to just...fuck me!" I yelled. "I want to be able to make love with the one I love, not just fuck 'em. That makes me a whore." I whispered to her, rather firmly.

"Hey back off Charlie, I was just stating the obvious." Indy said rather bitchy. "And I know, okay, that doesn't mean you'll give it up to him, I know you won't and if you did I would kick your ass." she finished. "Why would you kick my ass? I'm not a virgin Indigo." I said to her. "Listen Charlotte, I never said anything about you being a virgin, I said that if you gave it up to him I would because that would make you easy and then I would kick your ass." Indy said making a point to her speech. "So, you think I'm easy?" I said and walked away from her. "You think I'm a fuckin' whore?" I asked her and shook my head. "CHARLOTTE I NEVER SAID A FUCKING THING ABOUT YOU BEING EASY!! I SAID IF YOU WERE TO FUCK HIM NOW YOU WOULD BE!!" Indy yelled and walked off.