- Text Size +
***Indy's POV***
I walked out of the kitchen and shook my head. And I knew Charlie lied to me about not being a virgin. She's never done anything with a guy. And I knew Charlie wouldn't just have sex with a guy, she'd want to make it, personal. A love connection between the two. And I knew she wanted Logan to love her like she loved him. And I could tell she thought he would never love her. I walked up to Pete and sat my head on his chest, with great effort I may be able to touch his chin with my head. "What's wrong?" he asked, "Charlie and I are having a fight, and she is so fucking Emo right now." I said laughing. "Emo?" he asked. "Emotional. Really, really emotional." I said.

I heard her come into the room. She walked over and stood right up to me, tears filling her eyes and falling down her face. "I hope you get your fuckin dream." she said and walked outside. "What the hell?" I asked to no one apparently. Pete was ignoring the fact that I was confused. I stood up and walked after Charlie. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked. She turned around and pushed me off of her, "You know exactly what I'm talkin' about. Don't play stupid on me Indigo." she said firmly, yet sadly.

"I don't know Charlie, you've got me lost hun." I said giving her a complete look of confusion. "You remember what you wished the night we left home?" Charlie said, I shook my head no as she started to tell me. Charlie turned to me, "Do ya remember Johnny Spence?" she asked me and my jaw dropped. "You got to be kidding me!" I yelled but she shut me up. "No. Don't talk. Just listen." she said to me. "Every time I fell in love with someone, you always got in the fuckin' way." she started firmly, yet why she cried. "Every time I wanted to hug, or kiss a certain person, you were always there kickin' my ass because of it!" she yelled now. "I'M FIVE FUCKIN YEARS OLDER THAN YOU! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME MAKE SOME WRONG DECISIONS AND MAKE SOME MISTAKES IN MY LIFE!?" she asked me, yelling at the top of her lungs.

"Im trying to be a sister Charlie. SORRY FOR MY FUCKING MISTAKE!" I yelled. "Whenever something went wrong with you, I was there to pick up the pieces. Whenever something happened to me, you were too busy kissing some piece of shit." I said and she shook her head. "Indy don-" she started but I held my hand up. "My turn you shut the fuck up, Remember that time, when I need you to help me with my arm, because I cut it by accident cutting some paper, you told me to shut up you were busy, remember what you were busy with? Johnny's face." I said shaking my head.

"I NEVER KISSED HIM!" she yelled at me. "I'VE BEEN TOO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING WITH ANYONE. BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS THREATENED ME!" she said and shook her head. "Johnny was the one trying to kiss me, which was why I couldn't come help you. But I tried. Remember that fight we got into that night?" she asked and I nodded. "It's because I told him to fuck off. I wasn't ready for any of that, and you were more important that anything. I can't..." she started and stopped. "Goodbye." she said and transported electronically away from me.

I held my head and sat on the ground crying, her mood alone made me want to cry, now my feelings wanted me to scream, so I stood up and marched down to the danger room. "Welcome." it greeted. "Oh go fuck yourself." I said and set the danger room level to 10, the highest level.

Pete walked down the hallway a little and saw the Danger Room door shut. He ran to it, trying to stop it but couldn't. He ran to the window, where Indy set the level to level ten. "Indigo!" He yelled but Indy couldn't hear him. He pounded on the window harder and harder, turning his arm into steel. But it wouldn't break. Not even crack. He looked up, seeing Indy having trouble with one of the robots and other creatures, ten times the size she was. He looked around and found nothing to throw at the window. He stepped back, and ran to the window, shattering it into tiny pieces.

"Indigo!" Pete yelled, I looked over and felt something rip my arm, I turned back around and blast fire at the robot that cut me. "Pete!" I yelled backing up, Pete runs over to me all steel. "Im sorry." I said, "Just turn it off." Pete said shielding me from another laser. "I cant someone has to or we have to kill all the robots." I said, "shit." he said, I groaned and held my hands out, letting the wind take care of the ones beside us, "Can you like, cannon them?' I asked, "what?' he asked, "Like run at them full force and knock them down, like pins?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No I can't." he said but then it all stopped suddenly. We looked around and saw Logan at the door. "What are you doing?" he asked and ran to me, seeing the wound. "Why did you do that?" he asked me. I looked at my arm. "Thought the red matched my hair." I said sarcastically and pushed past Logan. "hey!" Logan yelled. "I wanted to be alone and take my anger out on the robots okay." I yelled tears surfacing. "Why level ten Indigo? That is dangerous." Pete said. "I didn't care, Charlie doesn't care anymore." I said and broke down, falling to the ground. Pete ran over and picked me up letting me cry on his shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" he asked me. "I'm sure she's just upset." he said and Logan walked over. "Indigo, honey. Tell me what's wrong." Pete asked soothingly. "Charlie." was all I could say between sobs. "What did she do?" he asked me again, lifting my head and looked into my eyes. "She hates me." I said and tried to look away but Pete wouldn't allow it. "No she doesn't." he said and let me cry on his shoulder. He looked over at Logan and they both shrugged.

"I never meant to." I whispered. "Meant to what?' Logan asked. "Meant to make her feel as if she couldn't love anyone, I only wanted to protect her." I said and grabbed Pete's shirt, clenching it that it started to make my knuckles white. A few moments passed and the Danger Room door opened again and I looked up, to see a bloody, soaking wet Charlie. "I don't hate you." she said and fell to her knees as she sobbed.

"Ch-Charlie?" I said and hopped out of Pete's arms and ran to her. "Why are you bleeding?" I yelled. "Never try to cut a watermelon when mad." she said laughing. "Why are you wet?" I asked. "I got mad that I was cut and went outside, its a fucking monsoon out there." she said shaking her head and continuing to cry. She looked back up at me and shook her head, "I've never hated you. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I...I said...all that...stuff." she sobbed.

"I'm sorry I did all that, im so stupid." I said and hugged her. Logan and Pete looked at each other then back to us. "I'm kind of lost." Logan said, "Your always lost." I said laughing, Charlie laughed through tears. Charlie and I looked back at each other and I smiled, but she didn't. "I feel...it'll be best if I left for a few." she said and looked at me. "No, because just...no." I said, she sighed. "but." she started. "No buts, your not going any-fucking-where." I said shaking my head. Charlie sighed and glanced at Logan then back to me. "Fine." she said and limped her way out of the Danger Room, Logan followed her. "Pete, can you take me to my room and lay with me?" I asked pouting. he grinned and nodded his head. "Of course." he said picking me up. "No touchy." I said when we got to the bedroom. "I wont." he said laughing.