- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yay, another daily chapter!! =)
“So… here we are again, on day two of ‘FEAR’, and right now it’s… 7:00 I believe. We’re prepared… we’re ready to rock and roll, and… lets go see who these lucky three people are, shall we?” Nick abruptly turned the camera away from his face and began to walk over towards the computer, where AJ was seated and Kevin was looming above him.

“Assignment number two… this mission requires two colors yet again, but this time it will be yellow and green, blue will navigate. Yellow will investigate the upper level of the building while green investigates the lowest level of the building. You will investigate these areas for about ten minutes, blue will then inform you when your time is up.”

AJ had rose from where he sat, walking over to his cot to begin strapping on his gear. Meanwhile, Nick had followed him from behind, trying to shove the camera in AJ’s face.

“Nick…” AJ had said in a warning tone, straightening up to look in the camera. “Get that outta my face right now and go get ready…”

Nick pulled the camera away from AJ’s face and had lowered it. “Well, someone’s not happy…”

“There’s a lot of things that don’t make me happy…” AJ sighed, while strapping on his gear. “and one of them is doing this mission with you…”

Nick just stared at AJ’s back, watching him get ready. He then shoved the camera into Brian’s arms, who just happened to walk by, and he began to strap on his own gear. AJ had turned to glance over at Nick, watching him get ready in such a stern state.

“Oh lord Nick!” AJ groaned. “I was just freaking kidding man… there’s nothing wrong with me, I’m not unhappy… can’t you take a freaking joke?”

Nick glanced over at him, the stern look still plastered on his face. “I can take a joke Bone… it’s all good, I know you were just joking… just getting ready like you told me to do, that’s all.”

AJ sighed, turning away to walk over towards the computer as he began to bring his various devices to life. “Alright ladies, locked and load, we’re ready to go…”

“Whatever,” Kevin groaned in response. “Nick, you all ready to go?”

Nick looked up from where he stood and nodded, “Yups… lets get this done and over with…” he replied while walking right out the door, not turning around to say another word.

AJ peered over his sunglasses at the three of them. “Well, someone’s eager…” and with that, he left the safe house, closing the door behind him.

Kevin rolled his eyes and had placed the head set on. “Alright, first off you two are gonna go to the same building Howie and Brian had went to last night…”

There was silence for a while, but then AJ’s voice cackled through in reply. “We know where the hell we’re suppose to go, getting there is the problem dipshit…”

“He wouldn’t be able to stop cussing, even if his life depended on it…” Howie said with a groan, shaking his head.

Kevin snorted and shook his head as well, knowing Howie was right. “Well, you navigated them yesterday… can’t you remember your own directions?”

Everything fell silent from there on, Kevin waiting for AJ to bust in frustration, but AJ, on the other hand, wasn’t gonna give in for Kevin’s enjoyment that easily. “Your right Kevin… I should be able to remember the directions from last night, and if I’m correct, I think we’re supposed to turn right around in our tracks, march up to this little playhouse that’s right behind us, and kick your ass!”

Kevin snickered and began to rub his forehead. “Alright, take it easy Jay before you start losing more of your hair… faster!” Kevin continued before AJ could snap at him. “All you gotta do is go straight until you come across a forest. Once you do, you will wander into the forest until you find a bridge. You will then cross that bridge to the other side and you should see a playground in the distance. As soon as you see that playground, you will see a large building a little further from there. That’s your destination.”

There was silence for a while. “You suck a navigating, you know that?”

“So I’ve been told…” Kevin replied in a cocky tone. “Alright, I don’t want to hear another word from you AJ until you guys get to the building!”

That being said, the room fell silent. Ten minutes of silence passed, until AJ’s voice cackled through on the walkie-talkie. “Alright… we’re inside the building.”

Kevin nodded and clicked on the “NEXT” button that was displayed on the computer screen.