[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Past Featured StorySummary: Come little children, follow me and you will see, that there is no harm nor sin in playing with me. Tell someone, anyone that you’ll no longer be around, for once you play, your soul is apart of my playground.

Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group
Genres: Horror, Suspense
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25
Completed: No
Word count: 31832
Read: 55805
Published: 07/23/07
Updated: 07/28/14

1. Prologue by rebellious_one [ - ] (3111 words)
Okay, here's another story that I posted on Vaffel and decided to move it here. Unlike "Incomplete", I'm not just gonna throw up all the chapters that were completed. Even though the chapters are done, I'm gonna post it gradually so people won't get lost (even though I have like five or six stories posted and none of them are completed except for one, lol) But, as you read the prologue, don't let it throw you off. As you read more into it, you'll find it focused more on BSB, the prologue is like a backstory. =) Hope you guys enjoy this... small thriller!!

2. Why Are We Doing This Again?!? by rebellious_one [ - ] (1164 words)

3. Fear by rebellious_one [ - ] (1981 words)

4. Let The Games Begin... by rebellious_one [ - ] (1272 words)

5. One Down, Couple To Go by rebellious_one [ - ] (412 words)
Hmm, I'm wondering since this is such a short and small chapter, if I should post the other two chapters describing Brian and Howie's mission... what to do, what to do...

6. Shadows - Howie by rebellious_one [ - ] (621 words)
Lol. If this story sounds a bit... off to you, I wrote this story like... maybe four or five years ago. But, here's a new chapter... I guess I'll be posting two new chapters, the first one being Howie's mission and the other new chapter being Brian's mission. =)

7. The Lost Girl - Brian by rebellious_one [ - ] (1194 words)
Here's the second chapter, Brian's mission. =)

8. First Mission Complete by rebellious_one [ - ] (1194 words)

9. Day 2 by rebellious_one [ - ] (824 words)
Yay, another daily chapter!! =)

10. Waking The Dead by rebellious_one [ - ] (382 words)
Hey guys!! Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all the reviews!! =) I am really glad that you guys are enjoying this story!! Here's another chapter to fuel your curiosity, maybe even your fear!! ;)

11. George Pelowski by rebellious_one [ - ] (1782 words)

12. Get Out... Now by rebellious_one [ - ] (1048 words)
Another chapter to let you guys down a little from the mean cliffhanger I left you guys on. Lol.

13. What The Hell Happened?! by rebellious_one [ - ] (726 words)

14. Completing Nick's Dare by rebellious_one [ - ] (580 words)
Another short chapter. =( This is when things will start to get interesting though, I promise!! =)

15. Second Mission Complete by rebellious_one [ - ] (881 words)

16. What's Wrong With Kevin?! by rebellious_one [ - ] (2841 words)
Okay, so these are all the chapters that I had up at Vaffel. Now, it's gonna take me time to post up the rest of the new chapters because it's still in progress, so bare with me here. =)

*Psst, if it makes you guys feel any better, this is a LONGER chapter!! =D*

17. Possessed by rebellious_one [ - ] (860 words)
Well, here's a short chapter that I worked on today/tonight, and I'm starting on the next chapter right now. Does anyone find it highly unusual for Kevin to be acting this way?! Hmm... well, when you read this chapter, you'll see what I mean. Sorry it's so short, and I think it might leave you guys on edge, again. Sorry!! =)

18. Day 3 by rebellious_one [ - ] (1248 words)
Okay, I'm trying my best to at least post an update everynight, which has got me writing around the clock, so bare with me here. Keep the reviews coming, because it only fuels me to write more frequently and keep you guys updated daily. =)

19. Strange Occurrences by rebellious_one [ - ] (970 words)
Aha!! New chapter!! Finally, a new update!! Sorry for keeping you all waiting, but here's another chapter and I'm working on the next chapter so I'll hopefully get that out soon, hopefully by tonight (well, in Hawaii's case) or tomorrow!! Reviews are COMPLETELY welcomed!! Lol. =)

20. Kevin's Second Encounter by rebellious_one [ - ] (1099 words)
AHH!! It's a freaking update!! LMAO. I can't believe it, and I'm the author of this damn story!! Well, to those who have been waiting for an update and staying loyal to this story, thanks a bunch and here it is!! May not be a lot, but I'm actually back on a roll with this story (broke through the writer's block with this story) and I'll be posting another update real soon!! Expect a lot of updates for this story, because I want to give back to those who have been patiently waiting for an update for this story. So, without further adieu, I present to you... the next chapter of Satan's Playground.

*Btw, you can post an update for "Thirteenth Step" Mare. =]*

21. Unexplainable by rebellious_one [ - ] (1726 words)
Wow... here's another update!! Chee hee!! Thanks to all those who flocked to read and review the update, and again, sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long!! Lol. Thanks again, and expect another update to be out real soon!! =]

22. Taste Of Blood by rebellious_one [ - ] (1071 words)

Okay... so the chapter title has NOTHING to do with anything... well, I guess it does, because there's a slight bicker about blood and Nick gets a glimpse, a taste, if you will, of something... you're just gonna have to read it.

Btw, I dedicate this chappy to my two dear readers/friends... Ashley (MonkeyAbu) and Sel (luna610). They've been one of the many that have been patiently waiting for an update and have continuously encourgaed and "pushed" (haha) me to work on updates for this story. Thanks girlies!! And to everyone else who has been reading, reviewing and waiting patiently for an update... thanks!! Ya'll rock and I love you all!!

23. Test Of Faith by rebellious_one [ - ] (1599 words)
Wow dude. A freaking chapter. Un-freaking-believable!! I can't believe it took me this long and it took the fact of my story being featured to help push the progress along. Damn. I'm glad I was able overcome this... whatever it was preventing me from progressing on with updates, lol. I'm glad to say that I'm diligently working on the next chapter and will be having that up sometime real soon. Thank you to all those who have pushed and encouraged me, it really means a lot, more than you'll know. :)

24. Torn by rebellious_one [ - ] (1629 words)
Another update, this is great!! I would like to thank all those who have took the time to read this story and comment back, thank you sooo much!! It feels great to be posting my second update and not having to keep ya'll waiting so long, haha. I'm working on the next, uh huh, ya'll heard me right, the next chapter already, so I'm hoping to have that up real soon as well!! Thanks again, and enjoy. :)

25. Preparing For The Ritual by rebellious_one [ - ] (1617 words)