- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Feedback is appreciate!

Chapter 2

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh, aww”, she kept mumbling until she opened her eyes. Everything was blurry and the only noises could be heard but no faces were seen, only shadows.  “Mrs. CM, Mrs. CM, how are you feeling?” The voice filled with concern asked. “What happened? Dogs, no a wolf attacked me,” she said in a panicking.

“Don’t worry CM, everything is fine and the wolf was killed,” said a young woman.  “Oh- how long have I been sleep?” CM asked the young woman next to her.  “For two weeks, today is the twenty-seven of October,” says the young woman.  “Damn that is a long time” said CM trying to get up off the bed.  “No Ma’am please Stay still, you are still weak,” says the pleasant young woman trying to keep her in bed.  CM looked at her, she seemed familiar and she asks her, “Do we know each other?”  “No Ma’am,” responds the youth while easing her back to bed.  “Oh- I see you are up, how are you feeling?”  She hears a voice she never thought of hearing again. “Oh- my God, What are you doing here?  Don’t get me wrong I love… I mean I like that you are here but why?”  She said when she realized she was rambling she blushed.

“Well my dear, this is my place and I wanted to check on my guest,” he responded with a smirk at her rambling.  “Whoa, I see…I never thought you and I were…God how rude of me, how are you?  How long it has been? Two years?” She says stunned and amazed that he was really there with her. “Yeah, it has been two years, but who is counting,” he says laughing. 

Recuperation was fast and good, and old friends got re- acquainted.  “How is going with the boys? I know, but hearing from the original source is always better,” she said smiling shyly at him. So he began telling her everything.

That evening they finished their dinner and he asked her, “It’s a beautiful night, would you like to take a walk with me?,” he asked looking at her hopefully; but, sadly when she declines his offer, “No, I think I should stay in and lay down, I don’t feel so well.  I think I’m coming down with something”.  At that moment she let out a loud moan “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ARRRRRRRRRRRG what’s happening? “Finally” he says, watching her as she transformed but it didn’t change into what he was expecting, she transformed into …“A LIKEN!”

Chapter End Notes:
The End or is it?