- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So...I had a new idea LOL. Yeah I know, bad habit of mine. Anywho, yeah it's romance (shocking lol) but I'd love opinions on this one. I have a bunch of ideas and am kinda testing the waters with this one :) Thanks! Enjoy.
“Rehab”

Prologue:

It’s gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you're the one to blame

-"Rehab" by Rihanna

Asshole.

That is what he is. Pure and simple. I used to think better. I was also deluded, and ended up jaded by a man I used to call my best friend. Yeah, best friend. I grew up in Tampa, Florida, well more outside it really. We more say Tampa purely cause we know where we lived sucked and no one would know where the hell it was. Dirt poor people lived there mostly. Actually we had to save up money to be dirt poor. Get my picture here? So yeah, I lived on the poor side of that nothing town, next to a boy. Blond hair, blue eyes, smirky. You might know of him. Nick Carter? Yeah, I thought you might. I’ve known him for years, knew him before fame.

When fame came, we kept in touch. Stayed friends, stayed close. After we both hit eighteen, I even went on the tour bus with him for a month during the summer of 1999. I was in college, he was a teen idol. Different paths, but we made it work. Over the years, we kept a good bond. Then we got stupid. We stopping using the damn brains God gave us. Lord knows Nick lost any shred of decency or common sense, and became the pig’s shit covered asshole he is now. I guess I changed too. People do change. Life changed, and not for the better. Especially not him. One night, changed it all. We never spoke after that shit exploded.

Now I’m forced to.

Asshole! Asshole! Asshole!

Yeah, that’s Nick Carter. Biggest one on the face of this planet. But things change like I said. People change. And cause of that, so does life. I hate being an adult. Things were simpler when I was a teenager. Now I‘m 25 years old, and as angry and bitter as any teenager. Why? Cause of that asshole. It’s his fault. And ya know what? It’s always his damn fault. And it’s complicated, ain’t it always? I’m forced to do something I swore I’d never do again. If I didn’t have to speak to him ever again I’d be aight, happy even. Damn.

Damn him to hell.