- Text Size +

They started out towards the beach and as they were walking Joel slowly grabbed her hand. She took his hand too as they continued down the beach.

“it’s a beautiful night tonight don’t you think?” Asked Alexya.

“Yes it is,” replied Joel. They then didn’t say anything else for the next ten minutes.

As they continued hand and hand down the beach they started to walk back to the car, “Do you believe in love at first sight?” Joel asked.

“It depends on who it is and what’s happening at that time and place,” answered Alexya. “Why do you?”

“I would probably say something just like what you just said,” said Joel.

“That’s so sweet,” Alexya said. Again they were silent for about ten more minutes. They were just about back to the car when Alexya thought of something. “So where to now?” she asked.

“I don’t know we can go back to my place and have some ice cream and something to drink,” Joel replied.

“Umm how about my place. I’d like that,” Alexya replied. “What do you think?”

“Yes that sounds great,” Joel replied then opened her door. Then he shut it after she stepped in and walked over to his side.

On the ride back to Alexya’s house the radio was on. The song playing was the perfect song for that moment. ‘As Long As You Love Me’ was playing. When Alexya realized what song was playing she looked up at the radio then at Joel.

“I love this song,” Alexya said.

“it’s a great song. I think their very great singers,” replied Joel.

“You know their coming to town soon,” Alexya stated.

“Oh really, when?” Joel asked. “I think they’d be someone to see.”

“I think its July 23rd,” answered Alexya.

“Oh that’s just a month away,” Joel Responded.

“Yeah I would so love to go,” said Alexya.

“Maybe I could take you?” Joel asked. “Even if were not dating. We then can go as friends cause I see a friendship here if nothing lasts.”

“Yeah me too. That would be so fun,” Alexya replied. “Maybe we can look up tickets at my place and I can show you some of my photos.”

“That would be great,” Joel said. Then he turned down the street to Alexya’s house and pulled into her parking space.

******

They walked into Alexya’s house and she turned on the lights. When the lights came on it revealed a big beautiful living room. A beautiful fire place was placed in the center of the wall straight across from the front door. “Wow I love your house so far. Its so beautiful did you decorate it all yourself?” Joel asked.

“Yes I decorated it all myself. I love decorating I think I wanna redo my office again soon. Wanna see the place?” Alexya asked.

“Sure,” replied Joel, “I’d love too.”

“Ok, follow me this way,” Alexya replied. “This is my kitchen where I love to bake.”

“ Its so nice I love kitchens,” replied Joel as he looked on in amazement. He didn’t know what else to say it was the nicest kitchen he’s ever seen.

“Thank you. And if you follow me this way I will take you to see my bathroom,” Alexya replied. Then walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. “This is it and right through that door over there is my master bedroom. Which I’ll take you too.”

“Ok,” responded Joel “Man this is gorgeous.” Then as he walked into the master bedroom his mouth dropped. The room was just so pretty he couldn’t imagine see it. He thought you only saw these kinds of rooms in famous people houses on cribs. “Wow I’ve never seen anything like this before. You are amazing I wish my place looked just half as nice as this is.”

“Thanks I put a lot of work into my room its one of my favorite places in this house besides my office/studio,” Alexya replied. “I’ll take you there right now.” Then she was off to take Joel into her office. She walked out of her bedroom and into her the office. “Here we are.”

“Wow this is nice,” Joel said yet again, then smiled.

“Will you can have a seat and I can go get us some ice cream and something to drink if you want.” Alexya stated. “What would you like?”

“Umm sweet tea if you have it, but if not then dr. pepper,” Joel answered. “And any ice cream is fine.”

“Ok will I have sweet tea so I’ll bring us some of that and some ice cream,” Alexya said then walked to the kitchen. She then soon returned with the drinks and a small tub of chocolate ice cream. “Ok here we are.” As she said that Joel turned around in his seat to see her walking in with two glasses a gallon of tea a pint of ice cream and two spoons.

“Here let me help you,” Joel said as he got up.

“I have it but thank you anyways,” replied Alexya. Then they both sat down and Joel poured the tea as Alexya opened the ice cream. The rest of the night they searched for tickets and ate ice cream. They were having so much fun. They ordered tickets and laughed all night long and watched some really funny videos they found. Soon after they finished at about 2 in the morning Joel was getting tired so he decided to go since he needed to get up early the next morning.

“Will I have to go cause its getting really late and I can barely keep my eyes open,” Joel interrupted during all the fun they were having. They both got up to go towards to door.

“I don’t think you should drive if you can’t keep your eyes open. Why don’t you stay here in my guest room for the night. I forgot to show you that room.” Alexya offered. Just then Joel couldn’t manage staying awake another second so he caved in.

“Sure, why not, but nothing more then that right?” Asked Joel.

“Yeah I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Alexya answered. “I’m not that kind of girl. I hope your ok with that cause I just believe in waiting. That’s the way I’ve always been raised.”

“I understand,” Joel replied. “That’s the way I was raised too.”

“That’s great to find someone who was actually raise like me,” Alexya stated. “Its hard to find a guy like that now a days. Follow me this way and I can take you to the room.” She then lead Joel to the guest room where he was gonna stay for the night. It looked a lot like her room but with a different wall color. “Here we are. This is where you’ll be staying”

“Thanks,” Joel replied. “I guess this is night then.”

“I guess so,” Alexya said. “Night then.” She gave him a hug then left to go to her room. When she got in there she got dressed for bed and laid in her bed and turned on the TV just as she did she put on the time and was asleep within 10 minutes.