- Text Size +

10 months later…

She was now 9 months pregnant and had a house next door Leighanne and Brian’s in Orlando. She was still the personal photographer for Leighanne, Brian, and Baylee after all this time. Her and Leighanne were still the best of friends and love hanging out together almost everyday.

It was almost the due date for her daughter and she hadn’t had a baby shower yet so Leighanne put one together with all her friends there. She had her friend Kristi that hooked up Alexya and Joel, her mom and mother-in-law and Leighanne’s sisters, Kaci and so many other friends. They guys were even there. She was so happy that it made her cry during the middle of the party. She got so much nice stuff. She loved all of it. That day soon ended and everyone went home.

A couple days later she was being rushed to the hospital in the middle of the day while Joel and Leighanne were gone shopping for food. She was hanging out with Brian when she went into labor and he and Baylee rushed her to the hospital just in time. Brian had called Leighanne and Joel on their way to the hospital and told them what was going on. As they waited for everyone to arrive Baylee and Brian waited with Alexya in the room so she wouldn’t be scared or anything.

“Your gonna do fine,” said Brian while holding Baylee in his arms and squeezing Alexya’s hand with his hand. The nurse soon walked in the room.

“Hi Mrs. Kidman how are you today,” asked the nurse.

“I’m fine other then in labor,” joked Alexya. Everyone laughed.

“And is this Mr. Kidman here,” said the nurse pointing to Brian.

“No sorry he’s not here yet,” Alexya answered. “This is my friend Brian and his son Baylee. My husband is out shopping with his wife.”

“Oh ok,” said the nurse. “Sorry about the mistake.”

“That’s ok,” said Brian. The nurse then did what she had to do and then left.

Joel and Leighanne soon arrived at the hospital and within a couple hours they had a brand new baby girl. They were so happy to finally get to see her face to face. She was beautiful. They named her Kaylee Leighanne Kidman. She weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was so tiny. After she was born Alexya had told Leighanne that she wanted her daughter to have her middle name since her and Brian were going to be the godparents of Kaylee.

“Oh you didn’t have to go and do that,” Leighanne said. “But thank you anyways. I love you and I’ll be there for you if you need me.”

“Yeah anything you need just call us up or walk next door,” said Brian.

A couple days later they were all back home with Kaylee and having a great time. Alexya thought it would be fun for the two families to go out and do something for the day so they decided to go to Epcot of the day and have dinner there. They were given season pass to Disney from Brain and Leighanne at their wedding. They spent the whole day there and traveled to all the different countries they had. They even got some really cute baby clothes and clothes for Baylee cause they didn’t want to leave him out. The ate breakfast at Downtown Disney before heading off to the park for the day. They then ate a light lunch at Japan and each adult split their meals and the Baylee had a light kids portion. Then for dinner they ate at Canada where they each had there own meal. Once they were done there they went and watched the fireworks and then headed over to MGM Studios for dessert. They got there about 30 minutes before it closed. They were the only ones there. They order there desserts and ate them then went home cause the kids were already asleep for the night. And Kaylee would be waking up for a soon. They got home at about midnight just in time for Kaylee to wake up. Alexya was so tired and so was Leighanne and Baylee.

“Anyone want to feed her so I can sleep?” asked Alexya.

“I’ll do it if you don’t mind,” answered Brian taking Kaylee into his arms and grabbing a bottle of formula from Joel.

“Thank you so much,” said Alexya.

“You want us to keep her for the night so you both can rest?” asked Leighanne.

“Oh are you sure it might be to much for you to handle,” replied Alexya.

“Its no trouble at all,” said Brian. “We already have a lot of her stuff here so why not. You need the rest for once. You’ve been working so hard lately ever since she was born.”

“Ok, but its kinda hard to leave her,” said Alexya. “I don’t want to but I need the sleep. So ok, but if anything happens call me and I’ll be over faster then you can blink.” She then gave the baby stuff to Leighanne and her and Joel said goodnight and walked home.

When she walked into the house she changed her clothes into her pj’s and went straight to bed. She liked that she didn’t have to get up that night. She felt more refreshed then ever. Then she walked over to Leighanne’s and Brian’s the next morning and went straight to her baby.

“How was she last night?” asked Alexya. “Any problems with her?”

“She was great slept most of the night,” answered Leighanne. “she was perfectly fine. It was the cutest thing last night when she started to cry at about 4:30 in the morning. I was gonna get up to go check on her and Brian told me just go back to bed and he would check on her. So he leaves to go check on her. About 30 minutes later he’s not back so I go to see where he is. They were together in the rocking chair asleep with her in his arms it was so cute and Baylee was on his lap asleep too. I took a picture of it for you and I’ll show it to you whenever I get it onto the computer.”

“Ok great I can’t wait to see it,” said Alexya. Brian then passed off Kaylee to Alexya and she took her into her arms and kissed her forehead. “Joel just went out to get some more thing that we needed now that she’s too small for some of her stuff. He’ll be back soon.”

“Oh ok,” said Brian. “You can stay over here if you want until he gets back. I know Baylee loves feeding Kaylee, he’s so helpful with her. He is always willing to do stuff for her now like its his baby sister.”

“Aww that’s so sweet,” said Alexya. All of a sudden Baylee walked in the room and went straight to his daddy to be picked up. “Hey Baylee I hear you love feeding Kaylee.”

“Yep,” said Baylee. “Its really fun.”

“Would you like to feed her now?” asked Alexya.

“Yeah,” said Baylee smiling wide. “Please.”

“Ok lets go sit on the couch and you can feed her there,” said Leighanne. They walked over to the couch and sat down Leighanne on Baylee’s right side and Alexya on his left. Leighanne then placed a pillow on his lap and then Alexya placed Kaylee on the pillow and her head on his arm. Brian walked over with the bottle and gave it to Baylee. It was so cute to see Baylee feeding her. Then Brian went and got the camera and took so many pictures of Baylee feeding Kaylee. Soon after they were done feeding Kaylee Alexya got a call from Joel and he had just gotten home and they were to leave for his parents place in a few so they could see their granddaughter. She said bye to Brian, Baylee, and Leighanne and went home to get ready with Kaylee.

The next day they went to see her parents so they could see Kaylee. They found out that in a month was a family reunion and that they should bring Kaylee over so the rest of the family could see her. So they decided to come back in a month.