- Text Size +

A month later…

They were headed back to Tampa for the family reunion with Brian, Leighanne, and Baylee too. They decided to stay the night on the beach so they packed two suitcases and were ready to go. They hope into Brian’s SUV and were off to Tampa.

They finally arrived there about 2 hours later after stopping so much for food and to use the bathroom. When they got there they went and found a place on the beach to stay for a couple days that was big enough for both families.

When they finally had settled in for the day they went and found a great place to eat. They ate at Red Lobster over on the beach that night.

After dinner they went back to the condo they rented and watched a movie that was on. During the movie Baylee and Kaylee both went to bed. The adults all stayed up and finished watching the movie and went to bed.

The next day was the family reunion they had to go too. So they got up early and got ready and went out for a small breakfast. They had to be at the park by 2:30 when the reunion started. No one knew that Kaylee’s godparents and their son would be there too, cause Alexya didn’t want anyone to know.

They soon arrived with fried chicken, mash potatoes and gravy, and coleslaw from KFC. They parked the SUV and got out to go see Alexya’s family. Alexya’s family except her parents had never met Joel before so it was a first for them and Kaylee too. Brian was holding Kaylee while Joel held Baylee cause he wanted him to hold him. So then they got the stroller and food and stuff they needed from the SUV out and walked up to the place where the family was seated. Joel was standing next Leighanne who was next to Alexya who was next to Brian. When they came up some family members that knew Alexya walked up to her. They had forgotten who the guy she married was named and when they saw Brian they thought she married him. When her cousin who was like a year or so younger walked up she went straight to him.

“So you’re the one that married Alexya,” said Emma Alexya’s cousin to Brian. “Hi and welcome to the family.”

Alexya then interrupted, “Oh Emma this isn’t my husband. This is my husband Joel over there holding Baylee my best friend Leighanne and her husband Brian’s son. This is Kaylee here that Brian is holding.”

“Why isn’t Joel holding Kaylee and Brian holding Baylee then?” asked Emma.

“Cause Baylee wanted Joel to hold him,” replied Alexya. “And I had to grab the stroller and Leighanne had to grab the food and stuff. So he got Kaylee. What’s so wrong with that?”

“Nothing I was just asking cause it looks kinda weird that he’s walking next to you and him next to her that all,” replied Emma. Then up walked more cousins and aunts and uncles and relatives to come and say hi and meet the new addition to the family. Soon everyone knew that Alexya wasn’t married to the Backstreet Boy they thought she was married too.

The only people not to meet them was the high school kids cause they were playing cards together. They all walked over there cause Alexya was really close to one of them, Stacy her oldest cousin over there. She was 18 years old. When they got there they all sat down and Alexya gave Stacy a huge. Then introduced her cousins to her husband and best friends and there son and her daughter. When Stacy was introduced to Brian and Leighanne she kinda was freaking out. She had been a Backstreet Boys fan forever, that’s why her and Alexya were so close.

Alexya thought she might like to tell Brian and Leighanne a little about her cousin Stacy. “This is Stacy like I said earlier, but I wanted to tell you both something,” said Alexya.

“What she loves Brian and wants a picture with him?” joked Leighanne.

“No she’s a photo student at school and always wanted to photograph you and Baylee together outside in a park,” Alexya said. “She’s also a big fan just like me when I first met you all. I took her to the Black and Blue concert when it came to town and then her mom took her to Never Gone.”

“Cool,” said Brian. “Thanks for coming out. Where’d you sit?”

“Umm,” Stacy said scared. “In the front row.”

“Cool,” said Leighanne. “Those are the best seats in the house sometimes.”

“Yeah,” said Alexya. “But anyways after lunch you wanna take some action shots of you all her free from Stacy?”

“Sure,” said Leighanne. “That sounds great. I’m just very hungry right now.” They all laughed and everyone got together and said a prayer and then ate lunch. After lunch they talked and had fun and Stacy took the pictures she wanted with her camera. Then took some for her photo class so she could have different pictures then all the kids in class. After the reunion was over they went back to the condo and had dinner that they brought in from some fast food restaurant. Then the next day they had plans to go to the zoo.

The next day was finally here and they got ready cause after the zoo they would head back to Orlando. They got to the zoo and bought their tickets and went in. The first thing they saw was the manatee fountain and Baylee’s eyes light up. The soon passed by and went to the rhino, bears, tigers, camels, and elephants. They then saw the monkeys and orangutans and rode some rides. Then feed the giraffes and finally there last stop before they left was the manatees and petting tank. They went into the manatee exhibited and then went out and went to the petting zoo.

The funny thing is all day Brian had maybe 10 people come up to him and ask him for an autograph or photo. He really loved it that he didn’t have all these people crowding him.

They got to the petting tank and Brian grabbed Baylee to lift him up to pet the sting rays. He was having so much fun and getting so wet. By the time Brian and Baylee were done their shirts were soaked. They then washed their hands and left the petting tank. Then they all went to the SUV and went home cause their vacation was finally coming to an end.