[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Anita Waldorf is a famous fashion designer with everything she could ever want in life. Her business is booming now and she is about to put out a new line with her best friend Vickie that just might send her soaring to the top. But an unfortunate meeting with a new man in her life might just make Anita wonder if her life is exactly how she wants it.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3
Completed: No
Word count: 4211
Read: 258
Published: 12/16/07
Updated: 02/01/08
Story Notes:
Ok ok I know this is YET another new story from me but please bare with me. I'm trying to find out where I fit in the fan fic world and I'm really trying hard to get my flow. I still want to update my other stories so please just be pacient with me.

1. Chapter 1 by Anita [ - ] (1908 words)
Ok so yes the first name of my main character is my name also however Anita Waldorf is a made up character and I just liked the name together but I'm not trying to make her me. I do love fashion and share a few characteristics of her and her likes but other than that, this character is a figment of my imagination.

2. Chapter 2 by Anita [ - ] (1149 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Anita [ - ] (1154 words)
hey guys sorry for the delay