- Text Size +
"Just whistle while you walk, tra la la la la la la."

"I'm just gonna ignore the freak, that's the only way to deal with this, and by the way, tra la laing isn't whistling"

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friend, Aj can go forever, his sex drive never ends!"

"You know, It's kinda sick having you sing about my sex life Nick, sing about something else."

"Justin's trying to bring sexyback, he's just a white boy who needs to have a heart attack."

"Your singing doesn't even make sense."

"Stop dissin my singing dawg!"

"Wanna be ghetto loser."

"A poyson, could develop the flu achoo!"

"Nick why are you following me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean why the heck are you following me!"

"But I'm not following you!"

"Yes you are!"

"No AJ, I just so happen to be going in the same direction as you are!"

"Whatever Nick."

"What the heck is the matter with you?"

"There is nothing the matter with me Nick other than the fact that I KNOW you are following me!"

"AJ, you really are a loser. I mean don't you think that I would have something better to do than follow you? What do you think I am some sort of puppy?"

"Ok Nick, If you are not following me then please tell me exactly what is in the direction we are walking that you would be interested in?"

"Uh well, lets see. There is a park, a road, some dirt, ooohhh wait is that... yes! Yes it is! I think I even see a few real trees! THEY ARE REAL TREES!"

"Very funny Nick."

"No prob J, any time."

"Nick?"

"Yeah AJ?"

"You're a moron."

"Oh."

"Yup."

"AJ?"

"Yeah Nick?"

"Why are YOU going in this direction?"

"Because this is the direction that I decided to take when I woke up this morning feeling the need to take a walk."

"You woke up this morning with the feeling that you needed to take a walk? For what? Excersie?"

"Yes Nick."

"Ok...."

"What!"

"What do you mean what?"

"Why did you say ok like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you just did!"

"They way I just did?"

"Yes!"

"Good grief AJ, I didn't realize that the way I said ok was going to bother you. I mean its not that even that great of a word....ok..... see no big deal."

"Well it did bother me."

"I don't see why."

"Because it was a very obnoxious ok!"

"I don't see how a word made up of only two letters can be obnoxious AJ."

"I didn't think it would be possible either Nick, but coming from your mouth..."

"Gee thanks AJ."

"Ok Nick, we are at a fork in the road, I'm going to prove that you are following me."

"I'm not following you AJ."

"Ok, If you are not following me then WHY did you just turn left?"

"Because left is the way I have to go. Gee wiz AJ, and they say that I'm the dumb one."

"That's because you are the dumb one!"

"
Yeah yeah shut up you think you're so smart."

"Nick, I hear you muttering."

"You're hearing things AJ."

"Hey look at that store ahead Nick!"

"The hat store?"

"Yeah, let's go get you a hat that's not so freakin ugly."

"My hat is not ugly AJ, you are just jealous!"

"Of what?"

"My super hot silver pants."

"Dude, how did we go from talking about your ugly hat to your butt ugly pants?"

"THEY ARE NOT UGLY!"

"Sure man whatever you say."

"AJ."

"What Nick..."

"Nothing, you might get mad."

"Spit it out Nick."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Back to the hotel why?"

"You didn't go anywhere!"

"I told you, I just wanted to take a walk."

"But...but I thought you were gonna do something really fun and exciting."

"Nope."

"AJ?"

"Yeah?"

"You were right....I am following you."

"Only you Nick, only you."