- Text Size +
The next few weeks flew by. It was like all of a sudden I had so much stuff to do. Nick and the rest of the guys were leaving in a few days to go on a promotional tour for the new album ‘Unbreakable' and I was going to stay around here and take care of things with the baby. So far things were looking good. I found a doctor that I really like, which I was worried about. Nick, AJ and I decided that I would do the appointments by myself and would not make it known who the possible daddy's were. When we have ultrasounds we would make a big to do about it, where all of the boys and there wives would come along to see it, so it would look strange that both Nick and AJ were there.



I called my mom to tell her the news and she seemed to be pleased about it. I also called Elle to tell her that I was pregnant again. The last time I talked to her I had lost the baby. I was thinking about inviting her down to stay with me while Nick was gone. It was a mighty big house to stay in by myself. I made a mental note to talk with Nick about it.



Nick and I have been getting along great. The first few day after we found out that I was pregnant again, he seemed a little distant, but he came around. It is almost like I am not pregnant. I mean I am not showing yet or anything, and I have pretty much got past the morning sickness. Nick and I have been going boating and hanging out in the pool. He has suddenly got this strange addiction to golf though. I hate golf! I hate to play golf and I hate to watch Nick play. So when Nick decides to play, I go hang out with AJ.



AJ is defiantly more excited about the possibility of being a dad than Nick is. He is already talking about names and discussing how we are going to dress it. He is dead set on it being a little girl. He wants to name her Pressly. I like Pressly, it is very cutesee and a little sexy. He is already looking through books about decorating nursery's. It is honestly crazy how excited he is. It almost makes me hope that it is AJ's. That way, I have no doubt that it will be wanted.



I think Nick is still trying to pretend that it isn't real. He never ask questions about it. It doesn't seem the least bit interested when I talk about it. That is why I get so excited to tell AJ about it. He shares the excitement. He told me that he would be the best dad he could be. He promised that he would do everything in his power to make sure the baby knows that it is wanted. He said that when he was little he always wondered why his dad didn't really want to be around him. He said that he promised himself that when he became a dad that he would never make the child feel the way he felt growing up.



So today, I am going to talk to Nick about Elle coming down. I am sure he won't mind, I just want to run it by him first.





"So Nick, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to have my friend Elle come down for a few weeks while you guys are gone?" I ask as I sit down next to him on the couch.



"Yeah sure, I don't care" he replied not even looking away from the TV.



Annoyed I ask, "Is everything OK, you are acting strange?"



"I am fine."



"Then why are you acting like this?"



"Dammit Dess, I am trying to watch the fucking game. Can't you just shut the fuck up?" He yelled at me.



I sat there stunned for a minute. A tear escaped from my eye and I quickly wiped it away. I didn't say anything else. I stood up walked to the door grabbed my purse and left. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I wasn't staying there to be ignored and then yelled at.

I swear it is like Nick has a fucking period or something. Once a month he becomes this complete ass.



I can't stop the tears from flowing down my face and I know that I am probably over reacting, but the more I drive the more I think and the angrier I am getting. About 20 minutes later I find myself sitting in AJ driveway. I am fighting with myself whether or not to go in. Do I really want him to see me like this? Do I really want to make him think that I am upset about our relationship? Screw it, AJ has always been the sane one. He will help me snap out of this. I am just being over emotional.



I get out of the car and knock on the door. I am trying to wipe tears away when he opens the door. He can tell immediately that something is worng. "Come in." he said as he moved to the side to allow me in. "What is wrong ? Is everything OK?"



I suddenly burst into tears again. I can't contain it. "AJ, I am so sorry to come here, but you are like the only person I have to turn to when I just don't know what to do."



"It OK, that is what I am hear for. What is it?"



"It is Nick. He is so mean to me sometimes. He just fucking looses it and starts yelling for no apparent reason. Not to mention he totally doesn't want this baby. I know he doesn't. I mean he acts nothing like you. He totally ignores me when I talk about it, he never asks questions about my appointments. It is like he just wants to wake up in the morning and have it all be a bad dream. It is killing me. It is making me feel so alone."



"OH, Dess come here." AJ pulls me into him and hugs me tightly. "It's gonna be OK. He is probably just trying not to get to close incase the baby is mine. He probably doesn't want to get his hopes up."



"That is bullshit Alex and you know it. Look at you! Look at the way you act about it. Nick has never once had excitement in his eyes about it. Not to mention it like he is disgusted by me now."



"What do you mean?"

"I mean, he doesn't want me anymore. He barely ever kisses me or touches me, and forget making love. It hasn't happened in weeks. It is like I am disgusting to him. I think he feels like he made a mistake in getting back together with me."



"What do you think about that?" he ask as he looked down into my eyes.



"Sometimes I think he is right. I mean I knew when I made my choice that in the long run I was going to end up getting hurt. I knew that you probably loved me more than Nick, but I really thought that I loved him more than I loved you. I had to go with my heart, even if it meant getting it broke later."



"You know I am still here Dess, right? You know I still want you with everything in me. I am still very in love with you. That is why I want this kid to be mine. It is like a way of keeping a part of you forever. We will be forever linked to one another."



"Why can't Nick say something like that, why can't he love me the way you do." AJ reached his finger up to my lips "SHHH"



He then leaned down and kissed me soflty at first and once he sensed my exceptance he kissed more forcefully. I return the kiss for a few seconds and then pull away. "AJ I really don't think I can go through all of this again. I mean I don't know if I have the courage and the heart to leave him. I mean I love him."



"Then don't leave him, stay with him. He never has to know about this. We never have to tell him." He leaned down and kissed me again.



Every part of my body wanted him, and even though my heart was telling me I shouldn't be doing this I knew that there was no way I would be able to turn away from his touch. I reached my hands up and around his neck and he lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me up to the bedroom. He laid me gently on the bed and placed himself over me. He kissed me deeply for a second and then moved down across my neck and then onto my collarbone. I felt my body aching for him. He lifted my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra with one quick sweep. He then removed his shirt. He smiled as he looked down at my chest. "They have gotten bigger" he said as he looked at my breast. I nod my head yes, and he said "They are still beautiful". I knew AJ wasn't a fan a of big boobs, so it was a relief that he wasn't turned off by them. He leaned over and took my breast into his mouth and I let out a moan. IT felt so good to be touch. AJ was very good at it. He kissed down my chest and to my stomach. He ran his hands back and forth across it and then planted small kisses all over it. He looked up and smiled at me. Next he slowly pulled down my pants and then my panties. HE stood up off of the bed and removed his also. HE leaned back down over me and look me dead in the eyes, a smile moved across his face and he said "I never thought I would get the chance to make love to you again. Let me show you how sorry I am for the last time we were together." I nodded my head as he spread my legs and he slipped his finger into my wetness. I moan loudly at his touch. He caressed my swollen clit like he was born to do it just for me. After making sure I was ready to take him, he lowered his body on to me. I felt as his erect manhood pressed up against my opening. Slowly and gently he entered me. I could feel my body tighten around him. I could see the passion in his eyes. He moved back and forth slowly never taking his eyes off of mine. After a few minutes we were set at a good rythom and I was kissing an hugging his body, begging for more. Begging for him to go harder and deeper. I could see the resistance in his eyes. The fear of hurting me. I tell him that it is ok that the baby is safe to just forget that it is there. It doesn't take long before he is pounding deeply into me and I feel my release coming. I arch my back as I let out an intense moan of pleasure I climax. A few minutes later AJ's follows, and our pace slows and then disapates. AJ leans down and kisses me again as he moves off of me and over to the side.



We lay there a minute without saying a word. Finally I break the silence. "AJ, I am so sorry, but that probably shouldn't have happened. I can't leave Nick. I promised that I wouldn't ever leave him for you."



"Don't worry Dess, you don't have too leave him. You don't even have to tell him this happened. I wanted it to happen, and I knew that you weren't going to leave Nick. I also know that one day, you will realize that I am really the one you should be with. I am OK with waiting for you. I am OK, keeping us a secret until you are ready to admit that I should be your guy."



"I don't know AJ. I mean that is really a horrible thing to do to both you and Nick. I don't know if I can be a cheater. I just don't think it is in me."



"Well, you think about it, and remember I am always here for you, even if you only want a word of advice."



I get dressed and leave pretty quickly. I get down to my car and once again I burst into tears. I came over here thinking that AJ would some how make me feel better, but in return I left even more confused and I have no idea what I am going to do. I am seriously FUCKED!!!