- Text Size +
Elle and I get her luggage and head out to the car. She immediately started babbling about how lucky I was that I had met Nick Rhoda. She kept complaining that if we hadn't got separated that maybe he would have fallen for her instead. I was kind of silent through the whole thing, letting her talk. She was extremely excited.



"So when do I get to meet Nick?" she asked.



"I don't really know....he is going to be gone for awhile. He may not be back for a few weeks." I reply trying to conceal the concern in my voice.



Elle stared at me for a second before finally speaking up "What is wrong Dess? And you better tell me the truth, I mean it. You know I will know if you are lying to me."



I take a deep breathing as I think about how much I should tell her. Just at this time we pull up to Nick's house and I think she is going to drop the subject if we just hurry and get inside. We get the luggage out and walk inside. I immediately try to show her around, but she want have it.



"No, no you don't. You are not going to change the subject on me now. Sit down and tell me what in the hell is going on with you." She demanded.



I sat down and stared at the TV for a second and then began talking really fast hoping that maybe she wouldn't catch it all "ok so you know that I am pregnant.....but what you don't know is that I am not sure if the baby is Nicks or AJ's. Both of them are aware that I have slept with both of them and they are both aware that they are the possible daddy. "



She looked at me and her eyes got really big. "So you don't know who the father is?"



I shook my head no. She then said "Why were you sleeping with AJ when you were with Nick?"



"Well when I got to Sweden to tell Nick that I was pregnant the first time. He went totally ballistic on me. He wanted me to have an abortion, and when I said no he broke up with me. Anyways, I ended up losing the baby, and AJ kind of took me under his wing. He even brought me to the hospital when I started bleeding. He stayed with me the whole time. He even slept in the chair in my room after I had surgery. He was really there for me. After I was released from the hospital, I really wasn't in the shape to fly home, and I didn't really have money to afford to stay in Sweden by myself, so AJ upgraded to a suite and I stayed with him. Over the next couple of weeks I could tell that he was really starting to develop feelings for me and in a way, I was for him too. By the way, during this whole thing, Nick would barely even speak to me and he was sleeping with a different girl like every night. SO anyway, all the other guys including Nick thought AJ and I were sleeping together, which we weren't. He and Nick even got into a few fights. Well the night before we flew back home, AJ asked if he could take me to dinner. To celebrate going home and to see Sweden a little, since I had been cramped in a room the majority of time. I said yes. Anyway, we went out and got totally wasted. It was like an animal attraction that I suddenly felt toward AJ. Needless to say once we got back to the room, it wasn't long before we were in bed together." I pause for a second looking at the confusion on her face.



"So how did you and Nick end up back together?"



"Well not five minutes after AJ and I were finished I wanted something to drink. Well when I opened the door, Nick was sitting against the wall outside of our room"



"No shit!"



"Yeah, for real! Anyways, he looked really hurt. AJ walked up to the door when he noticed that I was just standing there, and kind of stopped dead in his tracks when he seen Nick. AJ tried to say that it wasn't what it looked like, but Nick said that he wasn't stupid and that he could here us through the walls. I got cocky and asked him how it felt, you know since I had to listen to it almost every night. Well, then I turn and walk away and go to get some and soda while AJ stayed and talked to Nick. Well when I got to the end of the hall, I like totally break down crying, I have no clue what I am doing at this point. Nick walks up on me crying and I remind him that he is the one who pushed me away and now he had to suffer the consequences. After that I went back to the room with AJ. He could tell that I had been crying and asked me if I had used him to get back at Nick. I told him that I didn't know what I was doing. I told him that I was really having strong feelings for him, but every time I see Nick my feelings for him are still there also. Needless, to say both of them told me to make a choose between the two. The next day we came home and I went to AJ's as planned. We slept together one more time, with out protection, and then he started being really distant almost like he was pushing me away. Two days after I slept with AJ for the second time, Nick ask me to go to lunch with him, I agreed and we ended up back at his house...you guessed it, having sex, with out protection. Nick went on to tell me how sorry he was for how he treated me when he found out that I was pregnant and how he would never treat me that way again. Needless to say, I ended up choosing Nick. And a month later I am puking and pregnant."



Out of breath from everything I just said I give Elle the opportunity to speak. "That is insane! How are they handling not knowing which one is the daddy?"



"Well, AJ is handling it fine, he is ecstatic about it. He say's whether or not it is his or not, he is going to be there for the baby. Nick, well Nick acted Ok at first, but it isn't so good now. He barely looks at me, never touches me, we have had sex in more than a month. He told me that the though of touching me when I may be carrying another mans baby makes him sick." I reply as my eyes begin to water.



"Well, at least you have AJ. He can be your support." She replies.



However, I shake my head no "I can't trust myself around AJ"



"What do you mean?"



"Well, last week Nick and I got in a huge fight about him ignoring me and not caring about the baby, and I left and went to AJ's house. We ended up sleeping together again. He told me how much he still wanted me, and how much he wanted the baby to be his." I was silent for a second. "I felt so bad for sleeping with him, but at the same time, it felt really good to feel wanted. He said that he wanted to continue being with me, you know an affair and that Nick doesn't have to know about it. I just don't think I can be that person. I don't think I can be a cheater. But at the same time when I am in AJ's arms I feel like everything is going to be fine."



"WOAH!!!! Oh, my God! What are you going to do? Are you going to stay with Nick and keep sleeping with AJ, or leave Nick, or Stay with Nick and stop sleeping with AJ?"



"I want to stay with Nick; I really think that I am really truly in love with him, although I know that AJ loves me more than Nick does. The thing is avoiding AJ. It is hard to avoid him, and every time I find myself along with him, I really just want to fuck his brains out."



"Well, you've got yourself in some situation here. What are you going to do?"



"Well, hopefully this little break we have will give Nick the perspective that he wants and things will be better between us when he gets back. I think that if Nicks starts to be more affectionate towards me, I won't feel the need to run to AJ to feel loved."



"Let's hope so.....By the way, you want to hook me up with Howie. That man is a GOD!!"



We laugh as the mood lightens up a little. We basically spend the next three or four hours catching up. Then around 9 I give up to my pregnancy fatigue and head up to my room. After being there are few minutes the phone rings.



"Hello" I answer.



"Hello, Beautiful" AJ replied.



"Alex, why are you calling, you know you shouldn't be."



"Hey now girly give me a break, seeing you today at the airport had me so stressed and all day all I could think about was you and your beautiful ass."



"Alex!"



"No really, I am just calling to check up on you and make sure your friend made it in ok and that everything is ok with Pressley."



"Yes, Elle made it here fine, yes I am feeling fine, and yes the baby is ok."



"Alright, I will let you go...... I love you." He said seriously.



I remain silent for a second before responding "I love you too, Alex. Goodnight."



I hang the phone up and not 5 seconds later it rings again.



"Hello" I answer.



"Hey, it is me. I was just calling to tell you good night. To let you know that I am thinking about you, and that I love you." Nick said.



"Thanks for calling. I am good, everything is fine." I answer broadly, wanting him to ask about the baby.



"How ummm....how are you and ummmm....you know the baby doing?" he asked nervously.



"We are good Nick. Elle is here keeping me company and I am sure that she will be able to help me if something goes wrong."



"OK, well, I just wanted to check in. I love you, Dess. You know that right?"



"Yeah Nick, I know. I love you too. I will talk to you later."



"Alright, Night."



"Night."