- Text Size +
Ok so the one thing I have failed to mention lately is that I have continued to sleep with AJ through out my pregnancy. I just can’t control myself. Nick never seemed interested in me while I was pregnant, and AJ, well he was even more interested in me than he was before I was pregnant. Another thing is, I really love AJ too. We have become so close during the pregnancy. In way’s I feel more of a connection to him than I do to Nick. Don’t get me wrong, I love Nick so much, but AJ really loves me. But I guess Nick really loves me too, or else he wouldn’t have asked me to marry him right?


After dinner we went back to Nick’s house. He continued to smoother me with affection. Carrying me up the stairs, he lays me down on the bed after sliding my dress off of me. He kisses up my legs and pulls my panties off. He plants small kisses all over my stomach. He reaches behind to unclasp my bra. He then gently massages my breast as he leans down and kisses me passionately. I had really missed his touch. As he kissed my neck and down my collarbone, I close my eyes and picture just how perfect we must look right now. He pulls away and stares down at me.


“I have missed you so much. I have missed being with you. I have missed being in you.”


“I’ve been here the whole time, Nick.” I state almost in a whisper.


“I know baby, I was being stupid. I am so sorry… I am hearing now though.”


“Good, cause I really want you.” I said as I prop myself up on my elbows so that I can kiss him.


“Is it ok? I mean I won’t hurt you, right?”


“No you won’t hurt me.” I reply as he leans and kisses me again. He then proceeds to spread my legs. Not knowing that I have been sleeping with AJ almost regularly he proceeds to slowly insert a finger into my wetness. I moan slightly at his touch. He then adds a second finger, and then a third. By this time I am so turned on, I think I may cum just from his touch. “Now Nick, I want you in me now.”


He obeys my pleas and slowly enters me. I let out an intense moan. He moves very slowly at first. Actually I have to force to speed up. HE was afraid of hurting me. Once he finally picked up the pace, it was like he forgot I was pregnant. As he thrust himself deep in me, I dig my nails deep into his back. It was like the first time we made love. It was so hot. I felt my release coming as he deeply thrust himself in me. It wasn’t long after I came that Nick did. Our pace slowed and then diminished. HE leaned over and sweetly kissed me on the nose.


While we were laying there Nick looked over at me with a serious face. “I have to come clean about something. I can not go into a marriage with you, holding any secrets.”


“Ok” I say. “Tell me.”


“I am warning you now; you are not going to like it. You are probably going to be very pissed, but I have to tell you.”


I just stare at him, now afraid to hear what he has to say. He takes a deep breath and begins to speak. “I cheated on you.”


I am still staring at him. I am mad, of course I am mad, but I have been cheating on him for five months now. “With who?”


“I don’t know. Different girls. It was at the beginning of your pregnancy before you got sick. When you got sick, I realized how stupid I was being. I thought I was going to loose you. It suddenly hit me how important you were to me, and that I was betraying you.”


“So, it was more than once?”


“Yeah, it was like 10 or 15 times. I don’t know really.”


“10 or 15 different girls?”


“Yeah.”


Now I was mad. I may have been cheating on him with AJ, but that is just one person. He just admitted to sleeping with 10 or 15 different girls since we have been together. My eyes feel with tears. I turn my head away because I don’t want him to see me crying. He reaches over to touch me, but I jerk away.


“No, don’t touch me Nick…” I stand up out of the bed. “10 or 15 girls Nick? You just had sex with me, and you didn’t even use a condom. I am really sick. You know that I can’t get anything or I will die, and you just had sex with me. You should have just left it like it was; I was fine not having sex with you while I was pregnant. I was getting what I needed.”


Nicks head shot up, like he had realized that I cheated on him too. “What do you mean? You cheated on me too? How could you be mad at me, if you cheated too….Who is it?”


I stared at him for a few seconds before shaking my head no... “I didn’t cheat on you Nick.” I lie, “I was referring to masturbation.”


“Oh….”


I see the look of disappointment on his face. It was almost like he was hoping that I had cheated on him, like it would make him feel less guilty. “I’ve got to get out of here.” I say as I grab clothes out of the dresser and put them on.


“Where are you going to go?”


“To my best friend...” I reply. I was referring to AJ. He was my best friend. He would know what I should do here.


“Why do you always run to AJ?” he asked knowing who I was talking about.


“Because he really loves me, Nick. He really wants me to be happy, even if that means being with you. He always makes me feel loved. Something you need to learn how to do.” I say as I turn and walk out of the room. He called out for me to come back, but I just kept walking.


The next thing I really recall is knocking on AJ door. It took a few minutes, but he finally answered the door. “Dess. What are you doing here? It is almost midnight.” He said rubbing his face.


“I need you AJ.” I said as I started to cry. I was hysterically crying actually. It was uncontrollable.


“Come in, baby. What is wrong?” He asked as he pulled me into a hug.


“Nick, he cheated on me.”


AJ let me go and stared at me. “And you are mad at him? You know how much I love you Dess, but can you really be mad at him for cheating on you. We have been sleeping together for months now.”


“I know. At first I wasn’t mad. I was just kind of disappointed, but AJ he slept with like 15 different girls in my first trimester.”


AJ looked at me for a second and then looked away. He was hiding something. I could see right through him. “Why are you looking away?”


“I knew he was cheating on you.” He said still not looking at me.


“You knew?” I said shaking my head no. “What do you mean you knew?”


“Well, when we first left, I remember seeing him bring a few girls back to the room with him, after going out, and then when you got put in the hospital. He totally freaked out because he thought you were going to die. He just spilled his guts to me. I almost told him about us, but I didn’t because I was holding on to the hope that you would get better and you would choose me on your own.”


“You’ve gotta to be shitting me?” AJ and I turn and see Nick standing in the doorway.


“The whole time? You have been fucking AJ the whole time, Dess?”


I stand there at a loss for words. “I umm… I .”


“And AJ, you how could you. You know how much I love her.”


“Really man? Because I don’t see it…I watched you bring those girls back to your room, when you were supposedly so in love with Dess. Yo cheated on her over and over again and only once you thought you might loose her, did you stop….I love her Nick. I love her way more than you could even comprehend, and she loves me too.”


Nick and AJ both look at me at the same time. IT was like they both wanted me to answer. I didn’t say a word, I just stood there.


“Really, you think so AJ, then why is she marrying me?” Nick said with his eat shit expression on his face.


AJ whipped his head back at me and then down to my hand. “Dess, you said you would marry him? Please tell me that you aren’t going to marry Nick.”


My eyes feel with tears as I shake my head, “I don’t know anymore. I just don’t know. Nick I love you so much. I really do, but 15 girls. How can I forgive that? And AJ, you know how much I care about you; you know that I really do love you, but ……” I can’t take it anymore and I rush out of the house. I get in the car and drive. I drive all night long. I don’t know where I am going, I didn’t really care. I drove until my car ran out of gas. I had left in such a hurry that I didn’t even have my purse. I sat on the side of the road for a little while longer before picking up my cell phone.


“Dessie, is that you? Where are you? I am terrified?”


“AJ, will you come get me?”


“Where are you?”


“I’m not sure. I am by some big bridge that say’s the Sun Shine Bridge.”


“I am on my way.”


AJ was there about an hour later. He pulled me into a hug as I sob in his arms. “AJ, I love you. I want to be with you. I have made up my mind; it is you that I am supposed to be with you. I know it now.”


He kissed me passionately. He pulled me in for another hug. “Come on baby lets go.”


We get into the car and AJ stares at me as he pulls back onto the road. “AJ!!! Watch out!!!”