- Text Size +
So you are probably figured out that I died. My heart had finally given up. It just couldn't take any more stress. And I bet that you want to know what happened to Nick and Presley. Well I am going to tell you.



After learning that they were not able to revive me, Nick really broke down. I remember watching him fall to his knees crying. I wanted so badly to be there to hold him. Look at every thing he had been through. In the last year, he had lost a baby, a best friend and his wife. How does someone recover from that? Easy a baby girl.



My baby girl was a fighter. She got stronger and stronger with each day. When she was two weeks old the DNA test came back and she proved to be AJ baby. Nick felt let down once again. He thought that he was going to lose the last thing he had left to live for. However, after Nick and I go married I had a will drawn up. I am not sure why, but deep inside me, I knew that my life was going to be cut short. I wanted to make sure that Presley was safe and happy, so in my will I felt full parental rights to Nick.



Nick named our little girl Presley Alexander. That was the one request I made in the will if she turned out to be AJ little girl. When Presley was two months old Nick was allowed to bring her home from the hospital. Nick talked to her about me and AJ everyday. He told her about how much I loved her, and how much I wanted her to live. HE told her everyday that I fought for her to live.



As the years pass by I look down on them all the time. Nick and Presley give each other so much strength. He is such a great father. I must admit, I had my doubts, but he turned out to be a much better man than I expected.





"Daddy?" asked Presley as she sat down in his lap.



"Yes, Pressie?" Nick responded hugging her.



"I want to tell you something really important." He said looking at him seriously.



"What is it sweetheart?"



"Mommy said to tell you, that you are doing a good job, and that she is proud of the man that you have become."



Nick looked at Presley and his eyes filled with tears. "Really, you talk to your mommy?" he asked thinking that she had been dreaming or imagining it. He did think it was sweet though.



"Yes, she talks to me in my sleep all the time. She whispers in my ear. She say's that she watches us all the time, and that she is very happy."



Nick wrapped his arms around Presley tight. "I hope she is happy. If anybody deserves to be happy it is your mommy."





THE END