- Text Size +
Nick and I leave the restaurant and head to his hotel. When we get there it is still to early for me to check into a room, so we go up to his suite. “Wow. This is really nice! How can you afford this?”


“It isn’t that expensive. Plus, I do pretty well for myself.” He snickers at me.


I sit down on the couch in the middle of the room and look around at the place. The walls were a caramel color and the carpet is a crisp white. There are some very beautiful pieces of art on the wall, and some very unique flower arrangements throughout. He sits down next to me and looks over at me. I get a warm and fuzzy feeling in the bottom of my stomach. I don’t know what it is, but at this very moment I can’t concentrate on anything but his eyes.


“I know I just meet you and all,” Nick said running his hand through his hair “but I am really crushing on you” he finished with a little grin.


I just stare at him. No words are going to me. And I am afraid that I imagined those words.


“You Ok?” he asks.


I nod my head slowly. I’m still in shock. I can feel myself holding my breath, and I force myself to breathe. “I am ok. Just a little shocked, I guess”


“Why would you be shocked?”


“Well, I didn’t really expect to come to be in Spain and meet someone that totally wipes me off my feet…. Literally” I laugh thinking about earlier when he knocked me over.


“Neither did it. I am usually really causous around new people. I have to make sure people like me for me and not what I do”


I look at him weird. I am confused. Why would someone want him for his job? What is he like a millionaire or something? “Well, if you are talking about how much money you make, I really don’t care. You could make 30,000 a year or a million and I would be it wouldn’t determine whether or not I like you or not.”


He smiles at me. “Good, cause I would hate for you to be disappointed.” He grinned at me and I could tell that he was thinking about kissing me. I softly licked my lips to make sure that they weren’t dry incase he did kiss me. He too licks his lips and then leaned in towards me. “Can I kiss you?” he whispered so softly that I barely heard him. I just nod my head yes. I close my eyes and hold my breathe as I feel his soft lips touch mine. It was a forceful kiss. It was very soft and sweet. He back away from me and pushed a piece of my hair off of my face. “That was nice” he said smiling.


I suddenly feel really shy and feel myself begin to blush. He leans in to kiss me again, this time with a little more force and passion. I open my mouth slightly as gently slips his tongue in my mouth. I let out a soft moan. He tasted so sweet…like berries. He slid his arm around my back and pulled me closer into him. He laid me down onto the couch and placed himself softly on me. He kissed me hard and ran his hand along the shape of my breast. I let out another small moan.


BANG! BANG! BANG! “Nick you in there?” said a voice from outside the room.


“Umm...yeah” he said. “Just a second.” He looked over at me with worried eyes.


“What’s wrong?” I ask.


“That is AJ, one of my band mates” he answered.


“Band? You are in a band?”


“Yeah, I will explain later” he walked over to the door and opened it. “Come on in man”


Holy Shit! It hit me! The blind realization. That is Nick Cater. The Backstreet Boy. And oh my God, I can’t breathe that is AJ!!! AJ MCLEAN!!! My favorite Backstreet Boy. I loved them in high school, but that was like 8 years ago. I didn’t even realize they were still together. I never really cared for Nick much.


“Hey, Hey, Hey…. Who’s the pretty lady, Nicky?” AJ asked looking at me from under his glasses.


“Her name is Dessie. We meet shopping today.” Nick said annoyed.


“Oh, Well I am AJ and you are beautiful.”


“Thank you!” I am seriously blushing now; I mean this is my all time favorite singer ever flirting with me.


“What did you want AJ?”


“Oh” he said faces Nick. “We are all going out tonight and wanted to know if you were going to come along.” He the turned toward me. “You could come too” he said as he winked at me.


“Yeah, Jay, that will work. I will come. I will talk to Dessie and she is she is up to hanging out with a bunch of guys.” Nick then pushed AJ out of the room and shut the door. He turned back around to me with a worried look on his face.


“You are a Backstreet Boy? A freaking Backstreet Boy! Why didn’t you say that? All day I have been trying to place where I knew you from, but I could never put my finger on it. When I seen AJ, I knew immediately. You see he is my favorite.”


“I am sorry. It is just that I didn’t want you to like me because of that.”


“I wouldn’t have. I never really like Nick Carter the Backstreet Boy. He wasn’t really my type. I always had a thing for AJ’s soulful voice and the way he moves” I said looking off as if remembering.


“Hey!!! I sing good, and I can move.” He defended.


“Yeah, but not quite like AJ. Plus, my friend Elle laid claim on Nick Carter a long time ago.”


“Oh, so now you don’t want anything to do with me and you wanna go catch up with Jay.”


“What? No way! AJ to me is fictional character that I find amusing. I now know that you are real, and not like Nick Carter the Backstreet Boy” I say standing up.


“Really?” he asked


“Really!” I wrap my arm around him to hug him tightly. “You could kiss me again. I was rather enjoying that” I added giggling


“Oh ok, you wanna move to the bed?”


“Wow now hold your horses… the bed isn’t quite safe. I still wanna know get to know you a little better before jumping in bed with you. I mean we have known each other a whole 5 hours. We got to know each other for at least 10 or 12” I say laughing.


“AWW! Ok. I can handle that.” We make out for a little while longer while lying on the couch. I can feel myself really starting to like this guy. It can’t be a good thing. I mean I only have three day’s here and then it is back to the ship. I make a mental note not to take these next few days seriously. “Just have fun” I say to my self.


Luckily I did that shopping earlier or else I wouldn’t have anything to wear to go out tonight. We start getting ready around 7 pm. I wait for Nick to come out of the shower and I almost faint. His body looked amazing. For some reason, I never thought that he would look good under clothes. His pecks and abs were nicely chiseled, with just a small amount of hair down his happy trail.


“What cha looking at?” He asked as he ran the towel through his hair.


“You” I reply. “I never thought you would have look so…”


“In shape” Nick finished.


“Yeah.” I reply with a shrug.


“I haven’t always been. I got a little chunky for a while there, but I got interested in working out and eating better a few years back”


“Well, it totally pay’s off.”


“Thanks” he said with a smile blush.


I walk into the bathroom and to freshen up. I change into one of the new shirts that I bought and apply more make up. Thank God for purses! I take my hair out of the ponytail and shake it around. It falls nicely around my face and down my back. I double and triple check myself in the mirror before walking back out.


“Damn, you look amazing” he said as he took me in his arms and kissed me.


“Thanks”


“You ready to go? The rest of the guys are waiting for us in Brian’s room. We are gonna go get something to eat first.”


“Yeah let’s go”