- Text Size +
As we walk down the hall I can’t help but think that this is going to be a magical night. I am never going to forget it. Me hanging with the Backstreet Boys and one of them likes me. I am truly in heaven!


We walk up to Brian’s door and Nick knocks. “Come in” says a voice from inside. Nick and I walk in and I am almost instantly greeted by Howie.


“Hey, I am Howie.” He said stretching his hand out. “AJ told me about you.”


I smile back and say “I am Dessie and it is nice to meet you”


Nick then introduces me to Brian and Kevin and we move on our way to the restaurant. We go to a Sushi bar and once again I find myself thinking how funny it is to be eating Japanese food in Spain. I don’t mention it this time though.


Dinner goes pretty good. I get asked a lot of questions regarding the Navy and stuff like that. Kevin found it unbelievable that I had been to Iraq. “That is impressive…. Are you sure Nick is your kind of guy?” he asked.


“Why?”


“Well, you seem like a pretty motivated and professional person. Nick still needs to grow up a lot”


“Hey, I am professional” defends Nick. “And I can be motivated when I have a reason to be.”


“Actually,” I interrupt. “I like that he isn’t all serious. I like it when someone can balance my seriousness about everything”


“See” Nick said sticking his tongue out at Kevin. “She likes me the way I am.”


“For now” replied Kevin.


After dinner we all went out to this club called Estres. It means Stress in English. We are taking back to the VIP room were we are served tons of free alcohol. They bring out Grey Goose vodka, Johnny Walker Blue Label, Chrystal, and all kind of mixers.


“Wanna drink?” asked Nick.


“Yeah, dirty martini please. Extra olives.”


“My kind of girl.”


After putting down three martinis in about 10 minutes, Nick drags me out to the dance floor. I begin to dance and move my body around him. I am a good dancer. I already know this. I danced growing up and I was on a Nationally Ranked cheerleading team. I could feel eyes on me as I rubbed my body against Nick. I look up and see AJ staring at me. He had a very odd expression on his face. Kind of like he was sad. I smile at him and he suddenly looks more alert. He walks out and asked Nick he could cut in. Nick allowed.


“Let me show you how to dance with a girl Nick” he said grinning at me.


“Go for it.” AJ and I begin dancing, but this time it is different. He moves very similar to me and we dance great with each other. He pulls me close to him and puts his hand around my back. He then leans me back and runs his hand down the center of my chest. The entire dance floor is now watching us dance. I then turn around and put my back up to him. I reach my hands up above my head and around his neck. Then I slowly move my way down his body touch myself I do. I see Nick out of the corner of my eye kind of staring in amazement. We finish the song and I excuse myself to get back to Nick.


“You dance amazing.” Said Nick.


“Thank you. I grew up dancing my entire life. You should see me do the BSB routines”


“No way, you know them?”


“Every one of them” I say proudly.


We go back and sit down and I have more drinks. I should’ve stop at 4, but no not with AJ around. He keep giving to me and looking at me like I am supposed to funnel it. Suddenly I get a great idea. Well it seemed like a great idea at the time.


“Let’s do jagerbombs!!!!! I scream.


“Hell yeah” say’s AJ. “Bring em on!”


AJ and I both do two jagerbombs a piece. At this time, I am pretty drunk. Everyone is pretty drunk.


“You ready to go?” asked Nick in my ear.


“Yeah. Shit, I forgot to book my room” I suddenly realize.


“You aren’t gonna need it” replied Nick as he pulled me in and kissed me. He still tasted so sweet even after all the alcohol.


I could see AJ staring again out of the corner of my eye. What was with that? It was a little uncomfortable.


“Come on, let’s go.” I say grabbing Nick and a pulling him out of the club.

As soon as we get into the car it is like I can’t contain myself anymore. I jump on his lab and beginning kissing him hard. I flick my tongue in his mouth and message his with mine. He is grabbing a hold of me pulling me closer. He is running his hands over my clothes and moaning loudly. It didn’t take long before we were back at the hotel. We got out of the car and all but ran inside. Once we got on the elevator we went straight back to full on making out. When we finally made it to his room, he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He lay on top of me and forceful kissed me. He moved to my neck and my ears, nibbling softly. I let out a small moan and arched my back at his touch. He slid his hand up my shirt and began caressing my breast. I moan even more. I sit up and left my arms as he slips my shirt over my head. He then removed his on shirt. I lie back down and stare up at him as he looks me over.


“You are beautiful” he say’s as he comes my to my body.


“Thank you” I whisper almost silently. He moves his mouth over my breast and I can feel myself getting turned on. He takes my nipple into his mouth and sucks and bits it just enough to make it hard. “OHHH” I moan. He then kisses down my stomach and runs his hands down my body. He is kissing right above the top of my pants. HE then looks up at me with out moving his lips off of me, as if to look for permission to continue. I raise my hips as he unbuttons my pants and pulls them off. He slowly kisses down each leg and back to my inner thighs. He pulls my underwear down and once again stops to admire my body. I see a smile move across his face. He stands up and removes his pants along with his boxers and positions himself on top of me. I reach my hand between his legs and take hardness into my hands. I slowly stroke him as I stare into his eyes.


He then in return places his hands into my wetness. They feel like magic. They feel cold to the touch and so good inside of me. I can’t take it any longer.


“I want you inside of me” I whisper into his ear.


He complies. He settles himself between my legs and enters me with exact precision. My body feels like it is going to explode. Once we set the rhythm and begin to move in sync with one another, I realize I haven’t had sex in more than 6 months. I really needed this. I feel myself getting closer and closer to a climax and then…..”Oh my GOD!!! That is it, keep doing that.” I scream as I orgasm. With in seconds Nick is also. His body collapsed on top of mine and I lie there out of breathe.


“That was amazing” I say.


“Sorry, I couldn’t go longer. I am a little drunk.” He replies.


“No need to be sorry, I toughly enjoyed it. It has been awhile for me.”


“Really? How long?”


“More than six months.”

“You don’t have a boyfriend back home?”


“NO! Would I be sleeping with you, if I had a boyfriend?” I reply offended.


“I don’t know, maybe? A lot of girls do”


“So you sleep with a lot of girls who have boyfriends?”


“That’s not what I meant. I meant a lot of girl cheat on there boyfriends.”


“Yeah, well not me. So no I do not have a boyfriend back home. DO you have a girlfriend?”


“No, not anymore. We broke up last month. She cheated on me.”


That must be why he was asking if I had a boyfriend, he feels insecure. “Sorry about that. Did you care a lot about her?”


“Kind of. I mean yeah. We were together for almost two years.”


“That has to be hard to get over.”


“Not really, I have pretty much moved on” he say’s smiling “If I hadn’t you wouldn’t be in bed next to me.”


I suddenly feel guilty for being there. Did he think we were going to have a real future together? I mean I was leaving in a little over 24 hours to go back on a ship in the middle of the ocean. We couldn’t possibly start a relationship like this. “You do know that I have to be back at the ship my 3 am in Wednesday morning.” I tell him bluntly.


“Yeah, I know.” He says staring off.


“Do you also know that it isn’t a good idea to try and start a relationship at this time?” I added.


“Why not? I will wait for you to get back. I will write to you and you can write to me. I could meet you at your port calls….”


“Nick! Be reasonable. It is not likely that it will work”


“Who cares if it is not likely? How will we know if we don’t try?”


“But Nick, you don’t…..”


“You don’t see me that way” he cut me off. “You really just wanted to say you slept with a Backstreet Boy. I really thought you were different.” He say’s raising his voice.

“No that isn’t it at all” I say “I like you a lot, but I barely know you. You want me to just trust that you will be faithful to me while you are hopping all around the world, while I am stuck on a ship? I mean you just meet me today and we have already slept together. How am I supposed to know you don’t do this in every city?”


“I don’t do this in every city…. Ok maybe lately I have. But I never really felt anything for any of the girls until you. I was just trying to get Paris out of my head. I really like you. Can we please just try? I mean if it doesn’t work then neither of us really has much invested in it and we can just move on.” He asks string into my eyes.


I melt…. “OK, I am willing to try”


“So this will be a trial period. We are trying out dating, and if it doesn’t work we will just be friends”


“Alright.” I agree. This could turn out to be a disaster. I really hope my heart doesn’t get broken.


The next day, Nick and I spent the whole day getting to know one anther better. He told me about his family and I told him about mine. We told each other of favorites. You know; color, song, book, TV show, food, all those things. We got in the Jacuzzi for a while and ended up making love two more times.


It was getting late, and I needed to be going back to the ship. “Do you have to go?” asked Nick with the sweetest puppy doing eyes.


“Yeah, I do. I really wish I didn’t have to, but I would be in serious trouble if I didn’t.”


“I will take you to the ship then” he suggests.


“OK, I would like that.” I gather my stuff and we head out the door. When we get to the ship I give him a nice long hug and a kiss goodbye. “Goodbye Nick. I will miss you.”


“I will miss you too.” I start to pull away but he pulls me back. “I am so happy that I meet you. Don’t forget about me.” He said as he pushed hair off of my face and kissed me one more time.


“I won’t forget you Nick Carter.”


I walk onto the ship and then turn around one more time and wave goodbye to him. He waves back and blows me a kiss. “Goodbye Nick I see you soon, hopefully.” I say quietly to myself.