- Text Size +
Itīs her first day at work and I waved her goodbye from the door. Sheīs shinning in my bmw… mental note, buy a new car for her. I come back home and have breakfast and then go upstairs. I notice something on the bed. An envelope. My name on it, I read it



“ Sure you sometimes wonder how is it possible to sleep with an advertiser who is so bad with words. I know it. Showing feelings is a bit harder than selling ipods or cars…but yes. I really should be better. Itīs not that I donīt have ideas, iīm still a bit shy. Thatīs my nature, I guess.

I really want to thank you for many things. I hope this letter will do.
When I met you I didnīt believe in love. You made me change that. I couldnīt open my feelings to anyone. You changed that. I felt alone in life. You also changed that. If you were a product iīd recommend you to the world. Youīre not perfect but even on those moments I feel I could kill you, next thing I want is kiss you. I want to stand for you always. Be the girl you want need and have. I see you and I feel proud and lucky to have you.

You can hold me and nothing in the world is dangerous for me. I can look into your eyes and feel home. And the best feeling in the world is closing my eyes to sleep just after sex with you still inside of me. You are a part of me. One of the bests. And I am what I am today also because of you. My smiles. When you come home and catch me dancing. When I feel sad and you take me out. When I canīt sleep and you hold me. I even feel more alive than before and itīs thanks to you.

I hope you really like this loveletter and just buy me the fucking ring. I forgot to say you made me eat awful fast food, which I love. And say words like “shit” “fuck” and some others, obviously bad influence on that one.
So … go on, I wonīt freak out. Iīd like you to see me everywhere with a ring of yours. Because thatīs what I am.

Yours…

Stella”
Chapter End Notes:
hope you liked it!!
iīm planning on a new one!!