[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Photobucket

 

Sequel to Truthful Lies It's been two years since the death of Anita. After taking much time to re-evaluate his life, Kevin decides it is time to leave the Backstreet Boys and end his long term relationship with Kelly, the woman whom he'd stuck in the middle of his past. Being a cancer survivor, Kevin decides to become a councelor for a summer camp for kids dealing with life-threatening illnesses to give back to them what was given to him in the hospital...a chance to live. With every life-long friendship made however, another is lost, bringing back painful memories for Kevin which he'd thought he had burried long ago, causing him to wonder if his decision to come to the camp had been a mistake and if his past decisions were really what he'd wanted with his life afterall.


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Kevin
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Completed: No
Word count: 933
Read: 939
Published: 03/31/08
Updated: 03/31/08
Story Notes:
I know its been almost 3 years since I finished Truthful Lies, but I got inspiration to write a sequel. You dont have to read the first one in order to understand the sequel...so please let me know what you think! Thanks!!!

1. Prologue by sweet18_2003 [ - ] (933 words)