- Text Size +
At the beach Ashley and Amelia were having a sand fight when these two hot guys came over and said sorry girls we need you girls to move because we are shooting a music video. Ashley said we were about to go home anyways then nick said sorry.

Hi my name is nick and yours are. Ashley said that’s alright I am Ashley and this is my friend Amelia. Nick shakes Ashley hand and Amelia hand. Nick said nice to meet you two this is my friend Alex but you can call him Aj.

Aj said thanks man you don’t have to say my name out loud nice to meet you two girls. Aj shake Ashley’s and Amelia hand.

Ashley and Amelia laughed. Amelia said you guys are too funny then nick and aj said thank you. Ashley said we better go then Amelia said do we have to then Ashley said yes we do come on.

Nick said wait do you guys want to watch the music video well we do the video then Amelia said please, please, please, please Ashley then Ashley said fine we will stay then Aj said that’s good to hear.

Then nick and aj took us to meet the others then nick said this is Kevin, Brian and howie then aj said this is Ashley and Amelia then they shakes there hands.

Ashley said hello guys then Amelia said hi then Brian, Kevin and howie said hey girls.

Nick took us Ashley and Amelia to the chair where it was behind the camera so we could watch the video well they did it.
When they started doing the music video Ashley said wow they are good then Amelia said of chores there the backstreet boys Ashley said oh yeah that good we are here then Amelia said yeah.

When the music video finished all of the backstreet boys came to us and Brian said did you like the watching the music video then Ashley said hell yeah then aj said did you like it Amelia like it to?.

Amelia said hell yeah then Ashley said we better get going cause it getting hot and I want to go swimming then nick said can we drive you two to your house then Ashley said yes please nick said yeah did you guys walk here.

Ashley said yeah it not that far away then nick said if you’re not busy now do you want to come with us to Brian’s house.

Amelia said please Ashley please then nick and Brian and aj said please Ashley please then Ashley said all right we can go.
Amelia, nick, Brian and aj said yea then nick came up to me and whispered in my ear and said don’t worried I will look after you. Ashley said that alright I can look after my self but I will tell you when I want to be looked after laughing.
Nick said come on guys let go to Brian’s house. Aj said last one there has to kissed nick then Ashley and Amelia were running fast to the car when they looked back nick and aj were right behind them they graped our arms and pulled us to them then nick said we didn’t say go. Ashley said oh well then Ashley and Amelia pulled there arms out and they ran all the way to the car when they got to the car they shouted come on slow pokes when the all got to the car aj was the last on to the car and had to kiss nick and Ashley said ewwwww then we all went in the car and we were of to Brian’s house.